Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Napoleon Complex

Black Flag

by blue-flame 3 reviews

this time he couldn't do anything to help.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-04 - Updated: 2007-03-05 - 540 words

0Unrated
By 5pm Franks head was spinning. Sitting shivering with a thin sheen of sweat coating his tan yet bruised skin. Visibly shaking from cold, despite burning up. As his meds wore off the searing pain from the freshly cracked ribs prevented him from reaching the call button. After what seamed like hours, but was barely ten minutes, a much more content Mikey entered the room clutching Franks mp3.
As he walked over to Frank, his face dropped, worry etching his features. "Shit Frank, you don't looks so good. How you feelin'?"
"It...hurts. Help me Mikey" Franks voice was reduced to a whimper, the pain to much to produce anything more.
"Oh shit. Ill be right back"
Mikey's converse squeaked on the blue flecked linoleum as he turned on his heal and bolted for the door. Frank tried to focus on the door but every movement made his vision swim like a 360 camera spin. Voices and the sound of quick footsteps got closer. The male nurse with a fro came in with a tray, Mikey following hesitantly. The nurse checked the various monitors attached to Frank, before getting out a light and shining it into his eyes. His vision was foggy and his eyes remain dilated even with a torch in them
"His eyes are not responding correctly, his temperatures shot up. It looks like he's going into a delayed shock. Frank, can you hear me?" frank let out a groan as his arm was lifted and he felt a soft pressure
"Hurts"
"Right, Frank I'm going to have to sedate you again ok buddy"
Before the patient could comprehend what the nurse was doing everything went black.

X

"It's a good job you came and got me. Shocks a serious thing. With head injuries especially it can be nasty and delayed, as in your friend's case. I've given him a light sedative, which should wear off in about 12 hours. I've upped his pain meds too"
Mikey and Ray were know sat outside Franks room. Mikey was subconsciously playing with the cord of the headphones, clearly perturbed by witnessing his friend in such a state. For Mikey I was almost worse than finding him in the alley, as he knew this time he couldn't do anything to help.
"Thank you. When will it be ok for me to visit him?"
"Well you're welcome to stay now. But you look like you've been trough it so I'd advise you go home, have a bud and relax. He should be as rude and sarcastic as normal by tomorrow afternoon, so if you want to come back then and ask for me at the station, ill give you an update before you go in" The nurse gave Mikey a friendly pat on the shoulder, a small gesture yet a great comfort to the shaken man. Both stood up preparing to hear their separate ways.
"Brilliant, thanks again Ray"
"No problem, know go get some sleep"
Just as Mikey turned to leave Ray called after him.
"Want me to put his mp3 by his bead for when he wakes?"
"Yeah, thanks man. He can't survive without a daily dose of black flag"
"A black flag fan, eh? I look forward to him waking up"
Sign up to rate and review this story