Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ::We Can Take It To The Highway::Mikey Way::

five

by magstamonkii 0 reviews

i-love-mikey-way in case u havnt noticed...but..HES GETTING MARRIED, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ah well., they r cute together xD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [?] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-03-07 - Updated: 2007-03-07 - 1226 words

0Unrated
"Hey," I said, walking up the hill to Mikey. He nodded, a few tear stain down his cheeks.
"Why do you want to go out with me? Maybe Gerard is right. I mean, im only 17," he blurted, and I felt hurt.
"Michael Way, don't you ever say that," I scolded, and he looked at me. I sunk to my knees in front of him. "Don't believe a word he said. Mikey, Ive liked you since my mom moved here. Living down the street from you is great, becuase i get to see you everyday as long as either of us are here. I don't care if your 17," I said quietly, and both our eyes were glossed over. He pulled me close and place his lips tenderly on mine, depserate for feeling each other. We held each other gently, and when he finally pulled back, I was breathless. I snuggled close on his side, laying back below the oak tree. It started getting dark, the sun barely visible over the New York skyline across the Hudson. His hand ran gently up and down my arm, and when we both shivered, we took off our jackets and used them like blankets. We snuggled closer, and I looked up at him, then pressed my lips to his in a quick kiss. He returned the kiss, and we watched at the street lights flicked on.
"Break it up, lovebirds, your making me sick," came Ray's voice from behind us.
"Actually, if Evie was to the left a bit more, I'd be turned on," piped up Frankies, and looked down to see what he ment. More left would be on top of Mikey.
"Ew you sick perv!" Mikey and I yelled at the same time, standing up and putting on our jackets.
"Ah I was joking with you. Besides, Mikey's probably gonna die a virgin." Frank shrugged.
"What do you mean by that?" Mikey said defensively.
"I mean, you'll probably pull some idiotic stunt like the heater and kill yourself within the next week," Frankie said, and Mikey chased after him.
"So Ray, how are you my little feminine friend?" I said, smiling.
"Im not little, taller than you. Im good, you and Mikey ok?" He said.
"I didn't mean height-wise, and we've worked it out." I said, and Ray glared at me. Suddenly we heard a thud, and Frankies musical laughter from down the street. Stepping out from behind the tree, we saw Mikey face down in the street, and Frankie to his left.
"What the hell happened?" Ray asked as we jogged down to the crime scene.
"Dumbass here tripped over a pebble trying to tag me down for the comment earlier," Frankie laughed, and I looked at Mikey. He was weezing badly, fists balled tight.
"Shit, Ray, he's havign an attack," I said, helping him up. a few scratches ran across his cheek, and his eyes were watery.
"Fuck, I'll get his inhaler. Frank, your with me," Ray said, and they rushed down the street.
"Mikey, deep breaths, you can do it, they'll be right back," I said, taking his hands in mine. He gripped my hands tightly, and I hurt a little. Within minutes Ray and Frankie were back, and Mikey took two hits. his breathing slowly deepened, and returned to normal.
"You...suck..Frankie. I would've...had you," He gasped out, And I took his hand. I ran a finger across his cheek, wiping away the little beeds of scarlet blood.
"Wanna head to my place? See if Gerard cleared out?" I asked.
"No need, his back at his house. We saw him," Frankie chiped in.
"Yeah, I'd like to stay at yours tonight." He said.
"Well, we're headin home, later guys," Ray said, and you all headed off in separate directions on the street.
"So, you wanna watch a movie?" I asked when we got inside, shutting the door and peeling off my jacket. I turned to look at him, and was stopped by his lips on mine. He pulled me close, arms on my waist. I kissed back, and our lips parted against each others gently. His tongue cautiously explored my mouth, and we backed against the door. I groaned, and broke away.
"Sorry, I needed a breath of air. Resume," I smiled, and we kissed again. Somehow we ended up on the couch, and I was cuddled up close, kissing him still. We'd alternate between long, passionate kisses and quick pecks for a long ten minutes. Finally we separated for our last kiss.
"Sorry hun, but my lips are numb. Will resmus in a little while when the feeling comes back." I said, kissing his cheek and standing up. I was trying to resist tackling him and taking complete advantage of him at the moment, so I banished myself to the kitchen. I pulled down a glass, got some ice, and stood in front of the refrigerator door, looking for a good drink. Arms snaked around my waist, causing me to jump slightly, ad a pair of smooth lips sucked on my neck.
"I am Count Mikey, and I'm here to suck your blood," He said, and bit down gently on my neck. I laughed, grabbing the container of Raspberry tea, and shut the door.
"You want anything?" I asked, pouring my drink as he jumped up into my counter.
"Um, yeah," he said, and I looked up to him for his order. He just spread a wide grin, a very suggestive look in his eye.
"Mikey, bad!" I shouted, grabbing a water bottle and squirting his glasses. He laughed, getting down and taking away my squirt bottle.
"Now, that only works on Frankie," he whispered, pressing me back against the pantry door. I grinned, looking him in the eyes the hole time, then felt a big wet spot in the front of my shirt.
"Mikey, that's cheating" I whined, looking at the huge water spot that was still being spread through the fabric.
"Aww, Eve, looks like you'll have to take it off," he grinned, and I stuck my tongue out at him. I grabbed a water bottle from the pantry, popped off the lid, and dumped it down his shirt and jeans.
"Hey, no fair, I wasn't ready," he complained.
"Aww, Mikey, looks like you'll have to take it off," I mimicked, and to my suprise, he stripped off his shirt without hesitation. I took in his frame.
I never knew Mikey was so buff, I thought. He had nicely sculpted muscles, small, but still there, and no hair, except for a thin trail that led into the top of his soaked jeans.
"Ok, your turn," he said, snapping me out of my trance. I grinned, and peeled off my shirt, exposing a black undershirt.
"Aww no fair, I wanted to see your muscles," He said, pouting. Just then the front door opened, and my mother's laugh echoed through the house.
"Robert, come in, I'm sure Eve isn't here with any friends," then her voice turned to a lower tone, but still reached me nonetheless. "She's probably out screwing one of those guys she's always with." I felt my heart lurch, my stomach twisted, and the faint feeling of Mikey's arms wrap around my shoulders.
"She didn't mean it. Let's get out of here," He said, and I could only nod.
Sign up to rate and review this story