Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ::We Can Take It To The Highway::Mikey Way::

eight

by magstamonkii 0 reviews

CHAPTER EIIIGHHHTTTTT! OMMMGGGG lol

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [?] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-03-07 - Updated: 2007-03-08 - 1458 words

0Unrated
Listen, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to sit down. Can I?" he motioned to a chair close to the door, and I nodded.
"Im sorry I did this. I don't know what happened," he begun, and I stopped him.
"No, you do know what happened. You lashed out because you were jealous of Mikey. I know you like me, but how many times did I tell you we were just friends?" I said, hushed as to not wake Mikey, but still loud enough to get my point across.
"Eve I'm sorry. I over reacted and I'm also sorry I called you a whore. Lizzie told me what happened when I was sober. She's here, that is, if you want to see us." he said, looking at the ground. I decided to let it go, and nodded.
"Sure, come in," I said, and he smiled. I heard footsteps echo down the hall and a pretty girl walk in. She had black and blond hair, and dressed in black band shirts and jeans.
"Hi, I'm Lizzie. I think we got off on the wrong foot last night," she said. A smile played on my lips.
"Yeah, we did. I'm Eve, you can call me Evie, E-dine, Evaline, etc. the guys keep coming up with new ones." I said, taking her hand in a friendly handshake. Mikey sturred, and his mouth closed before he sat up.
"What's goin on?" he said, still half asleep.
"Gerard and Lizzie are here to say hi. You have drool on your cheek," I said. He snapped out of his daze, wiped his cheek, and shook hands with Lizzie.
"God, can I leave yet?" I asked no one in particular. Just then a doctor came around the corner.
"Miss Sardine, Mr. Way, you have been released, and can leave when you want to. But I suggest you both take it easy." he said, and left. Mikey hopped off his stretcher, as did I, and we ran out of the hospital as fast as we could.

"Gerard, drive faster, I need a shower bad. I smell like hospital," I whined, sitting in the back with Mikey. His hand entwined with mine, and Gerard chuckled.
"Any faster and I'll break land speed record,"he commented, and finally we pulled into their driveway. I jumped out, racing Mikey for the door. I grabbed the handle with my free had, but realized too late that the door was locked, and my momentum smashed my body into the door. I groaned, arm now throbing.
"That's what you get for being impatient," Mikey scolded. I pouted.
"Yes, Mr. Way," I said, and he eyed me.
"God, what part of 'my name is Mikey' did they not get there?" he said, launching into a rant I didn't hear because Gerard unlocked the door. I ran up the stairs, into the bathroom, and switched on the water.
"Eve, your not supposed to get your cast wet," Gerard yelled. I looked at the clunky thing on my arm. I turned the water off, walked back down the stairs, and into the kitchen. After a ten minutes search, I gave in.
"Gerard, I need help, where is the fucking seran wrap?" I asked. Mikey rounded the corner, and pulled the huge box out of a cupboard I was standing next to.
"Help me," I begged, and together we wrapped the cast up.
"God, I feel like left overs," I sighed, and Mikey laughed.
"Ok, I'm taking a shower now," I said, walking back up the stairs. I flicked the water back on, and began to undress. I heard the door creek open and shut.
"Mind if i jump in?" Mikey asked.


~Mikeys POV~ I opened the door, shut it, and turned to Eve.
"Mind if I jump in?" i asked, trying to avoid looking at her. I was already nervous asking, and trying to keep all exciting erection-causing thoughts at bay. but those attempts failed when she turned to face me. Her lacy bra and evidentally matching underwear distracted me long enough and I felt a growing sensation in my pants. Oh fuck, not again. Ray in thong, Bob in drag on Frankie. cher cher cher, I repeated over and over until it went away.
"Yeah, sure," she said, and before I knew it, she had me in a kiss. I put my hands on her waist, unsure of where to hold her, and her tongue slipped between my lips. I let her lead, cought very offguard, and finally worked enough courage to press against her, and deeped the kiss. She backed away, biting her lip. I tried to look into her eyes, but the steam building up on my glasses fogged up my vision. finally I resorted to removing my hands from her hips and took them off, placing them on the counter.
"Mikey," she asked, and I turned.
"I need help. Thanks to this damn cast, I can't reach," she said, turning away from me. For a moment I wasn't sure of what she was asking, then it hit me like a ton of bricks: undo her bra. Oh fuck, how do I work this thing? I thought and I approached her. I took it in my hands, and finally coaxed the hooks into unsnaping, and she let the lace slide off her shoulders. I stripped off my Queen shirt, and let my pants fall to the ground as she stepped into the hot water. Again I tried not to look, knowing what would happen, but as soon as I stepped in with her, the tightening returned. Fuck, I thought.
"What?" she said, turning to me. My eyes drifted down to her chest then snapped up, clearing my throat. When she didn't move, I pried my gaze off the ceiling. Eve was staring at me, well, zoned out was more like it. She was biting her lip again, and I found myself lost on her face. I loved the way she looked when she was lost in thought, like every worry was gone for that one moment. We leaned in and kissed, her body prssing against mine. I gave in to the feeling, letting the tightening grow, until she giggled.
"Mikey, my leg hurts," she laughed. I forced out a few chuckles, and before I knew what was going on, she had pressed her lips to mine again, the water making it hard for her lips to stay on mine. I held her gently, and when she gasped lightly, I followed her lead, and had her presed against the shower wall with much complaint form my fractured ribs.


~Normal POV~ I had zoned out on his face, wondering if I should take advantage of him. Come on, Eve, he's 17, don't do it. If anything happens, you'll mess up his life. the first voice said. But what if he acts first? Then we should go with it. There is no one else I'd rather lose it to than Mikey. the second voice fought back. Before I listened to either, I had leaned in to kiss him. What made me go for it was that he leaned in, too. My arms went around his neck, playing with the damp strands of his hair. I felt a hard pressure in my thigh, and couldn't help but smile.
"Mikey, my leg hurts," I joked, giggling. I knew he didn't find it funny in the least bit, but he tried to laugh. I pressed my lips on his again, and a gasp escaped my lips. I was suddenly glad my mom forced me to start taking birth control when I turned 17, because Mikey had reacted back and pressed me against the wall. He grunted, lifting me up.
"Are you sure? We can, well, lay down or something, for your ribs," I offered between kisses. He broke away and loked into my eyes.
"Eve, whatever you want, I'll do it. My ribs dont count," he said, and I just kissed him again, but put my feet firmly on the ground. I pulled him gently closer, and somehow we ended up laying down. I gasped again, feeling him readjust between my legs. We laid there kissing, and evidentally we took too long to start anything.
"Are you two okay in there?" Gerard pounded on the door. We quickly got up, shut off the water, and I stepped out first. I grabbed one of the towels we set out and wrapped it around me. Mikey grabbed the other, letting it hang rather loosely on his waist. I kissed him again, holding on to his waist, and whispered a quick apology in his ear before opening the door. A rush of cold air hit us both, and I shivered.
Sign up to rate and review this story