Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ::We Can Take It To The Highway::Mikey Way::

nine

by magstamonkii 4 reviews

awww how cute? I TOLD U! whehe.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [?] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-03-07 - Updated: 2007-03-08 - 932 words

0Unrated
I pulled on a pair of jeans, and my bra. I looked at the shirt in my hand, then tossed it aside.
"Mikey, can I wear one of you shirts?" I asked, turning to face him. He rifled thorugh his side of the small closet, pulled one out and tossed it to me. I pulled it on, then looked at the design.
"Mikey, this is your Anthrax shirt. I thought you'd wear this. Or keep it in a shrine," I said, turning it to him.
"Eh, I think I can part with it for one day." he shrugged, pulling on a Black Sabbath shirt. I was about to thank him when my cell phone started vibrating in my pocket.
"Go time," I said, looking at the wall.
"Hey it's Frankie, can I meet you at my house? I need to talk to someone," he said, sounding a bit worried.
"Sure thing, I'm coming," I said, then hung up.
"Frankie wants to talk with me, I'll be back in a few, ok?" I told Mikey, pulling on my jacket. He gave me a kiss and I walked out the door. I walked down the street, turned right, and within minutes was at Frank's place. It was a small two story like almost every other house, and I walked up the small driveway and knocked on the door. Frankie opened it, grabbed my hand and pulled me in, shutting the door behind me. He gripped my arms, holding me against the door.
"Frank, whats going on?" I asked, scared and my cast throbbing. He didn't say anything, just zoned out on my face. I pushed him back,
"Frank, I told you, no. I'm with Mikey, ok?" His eyes widened and he stepped away.
"Eve, that's why you think I asked you here? Please, you're so conceited. No, I met this girl, and I don't know what to do. I'm flipping out. She's perfect, I've never known anyone like her, other than you. Hell, if she wasnt taller with black hair, I would've that it was you," he said, backing himself up to the couch and sitting down. I stood against the door.
"Wow, well..What am I supposed to do?" I asked, and I saw him sit even farther back.
"I don't know. Seeing her is like, dieing and coming back, ay know?" he said.
"Wow, you got it for her alright. Just ask her out. We can group date, if you want," I said, and he looked up at me.
"Really?"he said. Before I knew he moved, I felt his arms wrap around me and I hugged him back.
"Frankie, I love you like a fat kid loves a treadmill," I joked, and he smiled, finally out of his panic mode.
"Well, I love you like Mikey loves...that nasty ass spider," I pulled out of the hug a little, cringing.
"That was ronchy. I couldn't sleep after seeing that thing. All settled now Frank?" I asked, and he nodded, shoving his hands deep in his pockets. "Why don't you come over and hang out with us today? We can watch Rocky Horror Picture Show for you," I added, and an even bigger grin spread across his face.
"Only if you do the time warp with me," he said, and I looped my arm through his, skipping off down the street.
"Hey look who I found!" I called to Mikey. He came downstairs and smiled seeing Frank.
"Ok, I was promised a movie here," he said, sprawling out on the couch. For the second time today, my cell phone went off. I pressed the green button and was immediately flooded with my moms yells.
"Where have you been? You are coming home right now missy. You talk to me like that at the hospital and think you can stay over at their house all the time? No way. I know your sleeping with at least two of them, Eve Marie. You bet-" You hung up on her wrath and crumpled to the ground.
"You know, Evie, you are old enough to move out," Mikey said. "Yeah, but I don't have enough money to get my own place," I said, and they were quiet in thought.
"I'd offer a room here, but we don't have any." Mikey said quietly, and I nodded.
"I have a spare room!" Frankie shouted, standing up on the couch. He lost his balance and crashed into the hard floor next to you, but recovered quickly. "You can stay with me!" He had his huge grin plastered on his face.
"But you parents wouldn't like it, frankie," I said, and he waved it off.
"My dad's cool, he wouldn't mind. My mom loves you anyways." he said, and came over to give you a hug.
"Mikey, is it cool with you?" he looked puzzled.
"Why would I need to give you permission? We've only been going out what, three days?" I shrugged.
"Well, I need to go home then, and pack. Who wants to help?" I asked, and they both raised their hands, smiling.
"Ok, well, I don't want either of you in the house, because that would fuel my mom even more. Robert might be there, too, and that would only be worse," I trailed off, thinking of a way to do this. I snapped my fingers,
"Ok, you guys grab like, 5 trash bags, ok? I'll toss down clothes to you guys, so you can pack them, ok? Because I can't just march out the front door with all my stuff, just some." I said, and they nodded.
Sign up to rate and review this story