Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ::We Can Take It To The Highway::Mikey Way::

ten

by magstamonkii 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-04-07 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 1026 words

0Unrated
I opened the front door and was immidiately hounded by my mom.
"It's about time you came home. Robert's in the kitchen, he wants to talk with you right away," she said, and I just brushed passed her. I reached my room and locked my door just before she started pounding.
"Eve you open this door right this instant," she yelled, only to be met with silence. I opened my window and saw frank and Mikey waiting. I grinned to myself and started tossing my shirts and pants down. I took a break every once in a while to pack my bra and underwear in a bag i brought up, giving the two boys time to gather my stuff. I tossed my alarm clock, cell phone charger, and my bathroom supplies in my bag. I stuck my head out the window, and saw that Frank and Mikey were already gone. I tied my bag and opened my door.
"Well, it's about time, Eve. Now, what do you think your doing, barging into my house-wait, what are you doing?" she asked, finally seeing the black bag in my hand.
"I'm leaving, 'Mother'. I've had it here," I said, putting as much venom as possible on the once sacred word. I could see her true self flicker through, but the side contorted by Robert took over soon after.
"Fine, leave. But when you get pregnant, they'll leave your sorry ass on the curb and you'll come crying back," she hissed after me. I shrugged, grabbing a scarf and extra jacket off the coat hook before slamming the door in her face. I took the house key off my small keyring, and left it on the mat before meeting Frank and Mikey a few houses down.
"Frankie, are you sure its ok?" I asked for the ten thousandth time.
"Evie, my mom loves you more than me. She talks about you as if you're her daughter. This is just putting a body with the un-related sister of mine." he said, tossing the final bag onto the bed.
"I just hope the closets big enough for all your shit." he added, and I playfully punched him in the arm.
"Eve hun, it's so wonderful having you stay here with us!" Frankie's mom pounced, pulling me into a tight grip. I felt a few bones in my back pop.
"Mom, releaser her or she'll break another bone," Frank warned, and ran after the ringing phone.
"Hello? Oh, hey Madison," he said, a pink flush coming to his face, and he ran out to his room.
"Well, lunch will be whatevers in the kitchen. I have to go chase down Frank," she said, then deciding not to go after him and picking up the phone in the kitchen.
"Frank, you're dad and I are going away for a few days. Behave, and if anythin bad happens, Eve will tell me and you'll suddenly dissapear of the face of the earth, get it? Love you," she said, and hung up. A car honked outside.
"That'll be Randy, got to go. Becareful hun," she said, giving you the hollywood air kiss before shuffling out the door. I walked around the side of my bed and untied the first bag, starting to unpack and hang up clothes. Frank appeared in my doorway, the phone clutched tightly to his chest.
"Hey Eve, can we do a double date thing to the movies?" he asked, and I nodded. He ran over, huged, me, and ran back out of the room, confirming the date and time. By the time I finished my third bag of clothes when Frankie came in grinning from ear to ear.
"Well?" I asked, tossing the bag into a bin in the closet.
"Well, tonight, you, me, Mikey and Madison are going to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at 7. So be ready cause its 5 now." My eyes narrowed at his retreating figure, then grabbed my phone and dialed mikey.
"Hey fruit whats chillin in the fridge?" I joked, and he chuckled.
"You know that picture was a set up by Gerard. He put me in there when I was asleep. Nothin."
"Hey we're going to go see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Frankie and his new found lover at 7. Meet me here at 6?" I said, and he agreed. I took a quick shower and rifled through my clothes, then finally decided on black dickies, my black Green Day shirt, and a green lingere tank over that with green slip on vans. I straightened my hair and did a thick layer of eyeliner, and a green and black mix eyeshadow. I slicked on a layer of red cherry lipgloss when the doorbell rang. I raced Frankie for the door, and heard a loud smack behind me, but didn't stop til i ran into the door. I swung it open and was faced with...me. But,Like Frankie said, taller with black hair.
"Oh, damn, thought it was Mikey. You must be Madison. I'm Eve, I'm living here now." I said, sticking my hand out.
"Frank, your..Madison's here." I yelled over my shoulder, then saw his feet sticking our from the doorway to the kitchen. I walked over and immediately started laughing.
"Yeah funny, but my pelvis could be broke all because you thought it was your precious Mikey. Fuck nut." he said, finally getting up. "I slipped and smacked into the wall...sideways," he added. I quickly turned my chuckled into a cough, but he cought on and nearly tackled me to the ground, when he saw Madison and he flushed deep red.
"Sorry, she just moved in. Mom kicked her out, in a way. Sorry," he muttered. A pair of arms wrapped around me from behind.
"You know you morons left the door open?" Mikey said, resting his chin on my shoulder.
"God Frankie, trying to pull a sean of the dead?" I said same time as Madison. I looked at her, and we laughed.
"Well, ready to go?" Frankie said, Madison's arm looped through his. They led the way, and Mikey scooped me up and carried me out the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story