Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > .x.My Music/My Tears/My Romance.x.

Danielle comes to visit.

by magstamonkii 0 reviews

ooo dannielle..WHO THE HELL IS DANIELLE?!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-03-13 - Updated: 2007-03-13 - 428 words

0Unrated
I woke up the next morning next to Frank. I looked up and saw him staring at me, like he was out of it.
'Morning babe' I said.
He kind of shook his head and smiled at me.
'Hi' He said and kissed the top of my head.
'Why were you looking at me funny? You ok?' I asked, I was worried.
'Babe, I was just looking at you and thinking about how lucky I am to be with you' He said.
'Awwww,......what do you want?'
He smiled.
'No...'
'Please!'
'No.'
'Come on!'
'You'll do things you regret..like you always.. do....remember last time?'
'umm...maybe?....Pleaseeeeeee!' He gave me those eyes, I sunk..deep deep into my toes.
'FINE!' I said and kissed him hard on the lips.
'WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE' he yelled and jumped out of bed and into the kitchen. I came running after to him to find him standing on the counter, coffee in hand and a box of cookies, half of it shoved in his mouth.
'Frank! OMG NO! Not the whole box! OMG you are so not coming near me...'
He smiled and jumped down from the counter, he swallowed his cookies and drank his coffee really quickly before picking me up and taking me to the lounge. He started kissing me passionately but at the same time was all...hypo.
Then I heard a knock at the door.
'Sorry babe, duty calls!' I said, and walked toward the door, I looked back and saw him pout at me. I shook my head and opened the door. I screamed.

'HOLY FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!' I screamed. Probably so loud and so frightening that Frank came running into the hallway.
'BABE, WHO IS IT? WHATS WRONG?!' he yelled, running toward me and almost pushed me onto my best friend ever.
'HOLY FUCK ITS FRANK IERO!? FROM MCR!? OMGG....'
I seriously thought Danielle was going to faint. She kind of got back to her senses and came and hugged me.
'What are you doing here?' I asked
'Well, I heard that you had to leave, and since I'm now a graduate I can come here and live in jersey!'
'Omg I can't believe it! But first, Frankie Baby, this is Danielle. Danielle, well, This is Frankie Baby...he's just had coffee and cookies so be warned.
'I heard that' He said, pouting again.
'Aww baby' I said and kissed him.
Then we heard some running up the stairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
sorry it's short..im kinda banned off teh computer,...AH WELL! lol!
Sign up to rate and review this story