Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Ghost of You (Sequal)

Chapter Five

by GiveMeRevenge 1 review

wait whats his name?!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-03-13 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 386 words

0Unrated
I woke up with a pounding headache. I remembered the random boy helping me to sleep and everything else. I slowly got out of the bed. All the draped were closed. Thank god. I walked to the small bathroom. My bladder was about to explode. I finished my business and was just about to reach in the cabinet but there was advil and water on the counter. 'Damn this boy is good.' I thought. I swallowed the pill and emerged to the front of the bus. The boy sat there with a newspaper covering his face. Only me and him were on the bus. He slightly looked over the paper.
"Morning sunshine."
"Hi." I waved and squinted a little from the bright lamp that sat next to him.
"I made sure the drapes were closed in here too. Sorry if the lamp bothers you. I can turn it off."
"No no. you've done enough."
"Coffees on the table." How was it possible for him to be this good? I grabbed the coffee and quickly drank it all. My eyes widened up a little and my head was beginning to clear. I collapsed on the couch across from the boy and sighed.
"So you good friends with Bert, huh?"
"Uh yeah I am. You know him?"
"I went on tour with him a few years ago. He's been one of my best friend ever since."
"He's my best friend too. Great kid."
"Definitely. So what band you in?"
"A good one."
"Name?"
"No."
"Are we playing a game?"
"Possibly."
"Well can I have YOUR name then?"
"Porcelain."
"Porcelain and the tramps I presume?"
"One and only." He still had the paper in covering his nose and mouth.
"So whats your real name?"
"I cant tell you."
"Huh?" He furrowed his brow.
"I've never given out my actual name. Only a few know it and they are forbidden to repeat it."
"Why cant you tell me?"
"I just cant. I'm Porcelain take it or leave it." I stood up and held out my hand. He laughed to himself and threw the paper aside holding his head down. His hair covered his face and I still hadn't seen all of it. He quickly moved his head up and grinned while shaking my hand.
"I'll take it. Gerard Way."
"What!?"
Sign up to rate and review this story