Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Ghost of You (Sequal)

Chapter Seven

by GiveMeRevenge 2 reviews

oh jesus

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-03-14 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 657 words

0Unrated
I avoided Gerard for about three weeks. Its hard when that mother fucker is friends with everyone and is everywhere. I hadn't seen my friend from the plane so I decided to go looking for her. There was a big party going on for all the bands. When I asked around I heard Alicia was in her bus. I walked to From first to last's bus all alone. It was really dark out and also cold. My black shorts and tank top weren't exactly the warmest clothes. I quickened my pace so I wouldn't freeze to death. I almost reached the bus when I heard whistles and howls from behind me. I whipped around to find two guys around my age. Probably wasted.
"How much?"
"Excuse me?"
"How much do I have to pay to get you in my bed?"
"Get away from me you pig. I may look trashy but I'm not easy."
"Oh come on baby!" The man grabbed my arm and spun me around. I hit him across the face.
"Let go." He glared and his grip tightened as he pulled me closer. He pressed his lips to mine, grinning into the kiss and shoved his tongue into my mouth. I hit him repeatedly but he refused to let go. I pushed him off long enough to yell for help. Seconds later a hooded figure jumped from a bus and punched the man in the nose. I could see blood pouring from it and onto the concrete. The hooded boy grabbed my arm and led me onto the bus. I wasn't disagreeing being I would rather this than be raped by some crazy drunk. I sat on the floor fixing my boot. They were irritating me. I tried to hide my nervousness but still shook with fear. I looked up to the boy who saved me. He switched on the lights and removed his hood. 'No fucking way..." Gerard stood in front of me and smiled.
"You know, I always seem to be saving you?"
"So I've noticed. I should go." I went for the door but he grabbed my hand.
"Out there and get raped? I don't think so."
"I have to go. Thanks though." I ripped my hand away from his and ran from his bus to my real destination. I banged on the door of From first to last's bus. Finally it swung open and Alicia stood there with a spoonful of ice cream in one hand. Her face suddenly brightened up and she hugged me.
"Come in!" she was barely audible, the ice cream in her mouth was effecting her speech.
"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at that party thingy?"
"Aren't you one to ask? You should be there! I'd drink too much anyway."
"That's why I skipped. I didn't want to see my bandmates and my boyfriend drunken themselves up." She walked to a small cabinet and pulled out a box full of movies, "Movie?"
"Watcha got?"
"Everything." I sifted through the movies and came across one I liked.
"Lost Boys."
"I love that movie so much!"
"Its my favourite." She popped in the movie and brought out another spoon for the Birthday Cake flavored ice cream. We sat on the couch in the back and shared a blanket.
"If you don't mind me asking, whos your boyfriend?"
"Mfkey Fay." Her mouth was full again.
"Huh?" she swallowed hard and shuddered at the cold sensation.
"Mikey Way!" She smiled like a school girl in love. I spit out the small pieces of ice cream in my mouth.
"M-mikey?"
"Yeah. You know him?"
"Not personally..."
"Oh please let me introduce you to him! You two would so get along."
"I can imagine." I smiled and stuffed my face with more ice cream. I could picture it then. A great big reunion with the whole mother fucking band! Why did God hate me? Why did they find me?
Sign up to rate and review this story