Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Subject to Change

Waking Isn't Worth It

by DeadEnd 1 review

With sunlight rises the Patrick.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-15 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 656 words

0Unrated
Early morning sun crept through the shabby curtains in Pete's apartment. Kate stretched her arms ridding them of the weight sleep had given them. 2 brown eyes met her has she turned over; Pete's smiling face was like morning coffee. His arm was still laced around her waist, everything about him looked the same as it did last night, only now his eyes had spark and his smile had slightly more confidence.
"How long have you been awake"
"Not long"
"Good"
"About 10 minutes"
"Then you slept some"
Pete nodded, some was more than he'd slept in a while, and it was a deep perfect sleep with Kate in the bed beside him.
"You know your pretty when you sleep"
"I never watched myself sleep, so I guess I'll have to take your word for it"
Kate grinned a little and curled up close to Pete's sleep warmed chest.
"I love you"
"What"
"I heard you say it last night before you fell asleep, at least I think I did"
"You did"
"I love you Pete"
"I love you Kate"
Pete maneuvered himself so that he was lying on his back in the bed; Kate's head was resting on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. It was slow and steady like a drum, beating and pumping out blood to the hand that was now caressing the silk hair on Kate's head. The two almost drifted back into sleep before a pounding at the door disturbed the room's silence

Kate got up and answered the door, but before she even took her hand off the lock Patrick had turned the knob and tackled her.
"Hi, Kate, I missed you, why are you at Pete's"
"I slept over"
Patrick cocked an eyebrow.
Joe and Andy followed him in, Andy went in search of food and Patrick just stood there hanging on to Kate, until he saw Joe about to sit down on Pete's bed.
"Joe, don't sit on the bed there's sex in it"
Kate slapped Patrick on the head and wrestled herself away from him.
"There is not sex in it"
"Then why'd you sleep over"
Pete did a little mischievous laugh.
"Because we made sex on the kitchen counter"
Andy spat out the food he'd made on the counter.
"I just ate Pete's potential babies"
-------------------------------------Pete's POV----------------------------------------------
I watched as Kate threw her head back in laughter, it sent chills down my spin and a smile to my face. The way her wavy auburn hair framed her face, her show-stopper blue eyes stole my heart the way they darted and observed, taking in her surroundings and enjoying the people she had surrounded herself with, her cute face with its perfect features, in each and every one of her steps there was confidence, beauty, and grace. She must be the closest thing to perfect this world will ever have.

She jumped on my back and left kisses on my neck and behind my ears; I shook her off my back and picked her up so that her legs were wrapped around my middle.
She only laughed that laugh that made me forget everything that was a source of stress.

I kissed her for seemed like hours, until Patrick finally spoke up.
"Pete, if you wanted to make porn you should have told Joe to bring his camera when you invited us over for band practice."
She smiled again.
"oh cookie jar is jealous, don't be...ill give you kisses too"
She put her feet back on the ground and ran over to try and kiss Patrick.
I went to go change, so all I heard was..
"ew...don't try to make out with me too"
I felt myself smile.
Even though the apartment was trash, the people in it were golden. I wouldn't give any of them up, not for the world.

END POV

If only he knew how much of the world would soon be handed to him.
Sign up to rate and review this story