Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > romance?!?

eleven...

by skeleton_crew13 3 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-15 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 230 words

0Unrated
"take the sunglasses off" i said reaching into my pocket for Frank's lip ring since he told me to hold it for him.

"no...people are going to recognize me" he complained.

/im fed up with this shit/

i took the sunglasses off his face and threw them into my messenger bag.

"give them back!"

"no" i pulled his lip ring out my pocket since he stopped me from taking it out when he wouldnt take his glasses off. "put it back in"

"no, you cant make me!"

"Frank, im not playing with you"

"its Bob!" i pushed him back and he hit the mirror behind him. i pinned him by the arms.

"listen to me, Frank and you listen good...you are not Bob...you will not wear your sunglasses...i'll let you keep the hood on though...and you will put the lip ring back in or i will kill you. you think im playing?!? just call Pierre and ask him what i did to him in California...you got it?!?" he nodded his head. i handed him the lip ring. he put it back in.

"are you going to kill me?!?" Frank asked a little terrified.

"no...i would have done it three months ago" i replied and left the dressing room...Frank followed me out and then we continued our Christmas shopping with no more troubles...
Sign up to rate and review this story