Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the pink freak speaks

31507

by pinkkissypetefreak 10 reviews

grr!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-15 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 319 words

1Insightful
Today I got a tip about an article written by some dumb bitch blasting Gerard and MCR. She was trying to say that they were responsible for keeping the teen suicide scene thing alive. Talking all kinds of crap like lame ass, emo music sang by bleached blonde nerds couldn't save anyone's lives and so on and so forth. This "woman", as if you can call someone as immature as she sounded that, practically insulted poor Gerard the whole time.

I'm so tired of all of these people trying to turn MCR's fans away. I, for one, will not be persuaded. EVER. I feel obligated to try and explain the love us My Chem fans feel for the band and their music. I was so mad at that woman. Not only did it hurt, and I told her as much, but I also warned all fellow fans who read that piece of crap, to not give her fuel by posting comments to get her attention. Which I'm sure is what she wanted in the first place.

It's cool though. As long as we, the true fans, know that MCR is REALLY about.

Hell, she's probably bitter because MCR's publicist/manager never gave her the time of day. She'll never make it. You know why? Because you can't tear others down to try and get yourself ahead. It's called karma. It comes back to you sevenfold.
edit: she's a hypocrit to boot. after trying to label MCR emo, she notes one of her favorite singers to be MORRISSEY, who has been called the emo king! dumbass.
sorry for the rant thing. i was just really, upset.

I'm also working on my 'baby sister' update, and may be posted WAY before sunday. And um...if I had to guess, a 'teenagers' update in the next couple days if you're watching out for that one.

later.
!K



AND EW! BOYFRIENDS ARE JERKS!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story