Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Saw It On Your Keyboard

I Constantly Thank God For (Pete)

by DeadOnArrival626 4 reviews

Dana gets terrible news

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-15 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 710 words

0Unrated
Author's Note : I'm so sorry for the lack of updates! School is hell! Read and review please!


I can swear that the look on Alicia's face was one of pure hatred. It was bright red and as hard and cold as stone. I was actually afraid of what she had to say.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?" She screeched holding up the wrinkled tabloid with two hands up against my eyes.
"Maybe I could tell you if you took two steps back and lowered your voice about, oh, twenty notches." I replied back agitated. She let out an angered sigh and did as told.

"I thought you said that you were going to a business conference!" She said. I didn't know how she found out until I took a glance at the tabloid she was holding. I had about 8 some odd pictures of me and Pete from over the weekend. One was from the airport, another for the vegan restaurant, and even another from the balcony. HOW THE HELL DID THEY GET THESE PICTURES!? And the best part is what the headline read : "Local Chicago Nobody Spends A Promiscuous Weekend With Pete Wentz" NOBODY!? RAH! I was enraged. Anna had to grab my arm because she knew that I was about to hit the first thing I could get my hands on, and at that point it would have been my sister. I screamed so loud that I heard some of the tenants yell back. For example, one of the comments was "SHUT UP YOU LITTLE RASCAL!" That must have been old Mr. Harolds. Yeah, he's real old.

"Calm down." Anna said.
"How did they get these pictures?" I yelled ripping the tabloid out of Alicia's hands.
"I don't know; maybe you'll just have to be more careful next time." Anna said solemnly.
"Next time. NEXT TIME! There probably won't be a next time. YOU KNOW WHY!? Because my parents are so going to find out!"
"No they won't." Anna said comfortingly.
"Oh, yes they will." Alicia said looking very pleased with her self.
"And what is that supposed to mean?" Anna said strongly.
"It means that I am going to tell Dad." Alicia said.
"You wouldn't!" I said with the saddest look in my eyes.
"Well with your luck they probably have already seen the pictures." She stated smugly.

As if on cue I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw the caller ID "Dad's Cell". I started to tear up as I answered the phone.

"Hey Dad, what's up?" I said holding back my tears.
"WHAT'S UP!? WHAT'S UP!? YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELLS UP! You're Mother saw those pictures of you on the checkout line of the grocery store! She nearly passed out at the sight of them!" He yelled.
"Dad, I swear that we didn't do anything." I said as calmly as I could, even though I was crying hysterically.
"Do you really think that I believe you?!" He yelled. "That's it! I'm coming to Chicago right now and you and Alicia are coming home for good!" And he hung up.

I fell to the floor in hysteria. I couldn't stop crying. Not for one second. The love of my life was going to be ripped away from me. I didn't know what else to do but cry. I made myself sick and I stayed in the bathroom most of the night vomiting my face off. Finally I heard a knock on the door.

"Dana, sweetie, open the door." I heard Pete say softly outside the door. I opened it and he embraced me in the biggest hug ever. "Everything is going to be okay, I promise. Anna called me up and told me everything. I'll make sure you stay right here where you belong, with me, even if it's the last thing I do. I love you Dana and nothing is going to separate me from you."
"I love you so much Pete, I don't want to leave." I cried.
"You aren't going anywhere." He said comfortingly.

I started to cry into his shoulder as he gently stroked my hair. He led me over to the couch where I fell asleep in his arms because of my complete exhaustion.
Sign up to rate and review this story