Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Deviant

prolouge

by Delilah-Juliuswriter 4 reviews

Sometimes you lets your emotions get in the way of your judgement. It's only after that you realize who you can really trust.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-14 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 401 words

0Unrated
All the students in the academy were gathered in the meeting hall for some meeting. Delilah and Julius sat near the back side by side talking quietly.

"what do you think this is all about?" Delilah asked her partner

"I don't know, maybe were getting an award for most missions in a row" He said in a joking voice. Delilah laughed, because she knew how annoyed he was that they've been on 15 missions in a row over the last 3 months.

Thier conversation was interupted when Al got up to the microphone.

"students! STUDENTS!!!!" he yelled into the microphone. Everyone quieted down.

"okay man, there is like a new student at the academy" he said waving over a student. He walked up, he was of average height, he had brown hair that was cut short, and beautiful green eyes. julius looked over at his partner who was admiring the student. He sighed and sunk down into his chair.

"guys this is Matt Benton, he's 17 and his parents were some really great spies" Al said

"okay man I'm gonna need someone to show him around" All the girls hands shot up, including Delilah's. Julius was shocked he never thought that Deliah of all people would become some boy crazy girl.

"okay how about you Delilah" Al said

"okay everyone head out and go to your classes" he said walking off stage. Delilah walked up to Al and Matt.

"Matt this is Delilah Devonshire, she is one of my best agents, she will be your guide, I'll leave you two to get to know eachother" he said walking off.

"well let's get started" Delilah said heading twords the door.

"Okay this is the kichen where you canget snacks and meals throughout the day" Delilah said walking through the kitchen.

"and this in the living room where you can do homework, watch TV or just hangout" she said walking through the living room.

They did this through all the rooms then they arrived at his bedroom.

"and this will be your room" she said. He took her hand and kissed it

"thank you for a wonderful tour Delilah, but let me repay you by taking you to dinner tomorrow night" he said

"I'd love to" she said as he walked into his room

"I'll pick you up at 6pm in the living room?" he asked

"sure see ya then" she said smiling as she left.
Sign up to rate and review this story