Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Deviant

the date

by Delilah-Juliuswriter 1 review

Sometimes you lets your emotions get in the way of your judgement. It's only after that you realize who you can really trust.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-16 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 469 words

0Unrated
The next day
Delilah's POV

I was waiting in the living room for Matt. I was wearing a pair of dark blue jean with sparkles on the bottoms, and a red halter top. I was about to get up and look for him when he walked in smiling. He was wearing a nice light blue dress shrit that wasn't tucked into his jeans.

"heyy" He said kissing my hand

"Heyy where are we going?" I asked blushing slightly.

"chez pierre" he said walking towords the door.

We arrived at the restaurant and it was beautiful. As we ate our meal we stared into eachothers eyes. After we ate we went for a walk along the river outside the academy. Somewhere along the walked our hands got intwined. We arrived at my room about half an hour later.

"this was fun" I said smiling

"yea would you like to watch a movie with me tomorrow?" he asked

"yes I'd love to" I said

"okay meet me in the lounge at 7 pm" he said.

"okay-" was all I could get out because he kissed me on the cheek. I walked into my room smiling.

Julius POV

I could hear everything they just said and it broke my heart. I tried to give her hints that I liked her but I guess she doesn't feel the same way.

I walked over to my bed and fell into an un-easy sleep.

Delilah's POV- 7 pm -next day -the lounge

Matt and I were watching Saw. A really gory scene came on and I buried my face in his shirt and he hugged me.

"sorry" I said pulling away. He smiled and pulled me back onto him.

After the movie we were in his room sitting on his bed talking.

"so what's your favourite hobby?" I asked

"well that's would have to be fencing" he said smiling.

"wow that's my favourite too" I said

He smlied and jumped and tickled me. I burst ouot laughing. We rolled around on his bed laughing and tickling. he finally stopped when I was laying flat on his bed and he was laying ontop of me. He smirked and leaned in to kiss me on the lips. I wasn't quite ready to kiss so I pushed him back abit.

"whoa I'm not quite sure I'm ready for that" I said. But he didn't stop he just pinned my arms down and pressed his lips on mine. I squirmed and tried to get away, but my screams were muffled by his mouth. Finally I kneed him in the stomach. He flinched and rolled over to the side of the bed. I jumped up and ran out tears streaming my face. I ran and ran until I came to the door of the one person I cvould turn to no-matter what.
Sign up to rate and review this story