Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Deviant

in who I trust

by Delilah-Juliuswriter 2 reviews

Sometimes you lets your emotions get in the way of your judgement. It's only after that you realize who you can really trust.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-16 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 787 words

0Unrated
Julius POV

I was sitting in my room at my desk doing my homework. I went into my drawer to get a pen, when I came across a picture of Delilah and I. She was on my back and we were both smiling and laughing. I sighed, I was about to go back to work when I heard a knock on my door. I stood up and walked across the warm carpet. I opened the door to find Delilah, with tear-stained cheeks. I quickly hugged her and brought her inside, closing the door behind me. She was bawling her eyes out into my shoulder. I ushered her over to the bed and she sat down still crying.

"What's wrong De?" I asked my voice full of concern

"I..I..I.." she couldn't say anything she just kept crying.

"oh de, it's okay shh" i said huuging her tighter and rubbing her back slowly.

" He..He..He" She tried again.

"who? who did this to you?" I asked anger rising inside me towords the person who hurt my true love like this.

"M..Matt..he..he...he" she said crying more.

"Deliah what did he do to you?" I asked anger clear in my voice.

"he..he tried to.. to do me" she said crying again.

"it's okay de. He didn't did he?" I asked a little un-easy.

"no" she said slowing her crying to just sniffling.

"okay de I need you to tell me exactly what happened." I said rubbing her back.

"we were in his roomtalking when he started tickling me. when he stopped he was laying ontop of me, then he leaned in to kiss me. I wasn't ready for that so I pushed him back and told him so. He didn't take my answer and he kissed me again pinning me down. I tried to get away but he just kissed me harder. I finally kneed him in the stomach and ran here" she said stopping a few times to stop herself from crying.

" it's okay de" I said comforting her.

Delilah was laying on my bed and I was laying behind her hugging her and whispering comfoting words in her ear, when there was a knock on the door. I got up to answer it, leaving Delilah on the bed. I opened the door to find the very man to hurt Delilah standing there like nothing happened.

"hey Julius is it? Have you see Deli-" He couldn't finish because my fist came in-contact with his nose. He fell back startled.

"what the hell was that for?!?!" He screamed.

"don't act like you don't know" I said angrily.

"what I don't know what your talki-" he stopped when he saw Delilah come up behind Julius with red eyes.

"look can I just talk to Delilah for a minute?" he asked.

I looked at Delilah as if asking her if it was alright. She nodded but sent the message to stay near the door just in-case.

Delilah stepped out and shut the door, before she did she whispered to Julius

"if I need help I'll knock on the door twice" she said before shutting the door.

"what?" she asked Matt in a rude tone.

He smirked and before she could react pushed her against the wall beside the door.

"You left before I was finished" he said pressing his lips on hers once more. she tried to squirm away but couldn't. She couldn't even move her legs he had her pinned. With all her might she reached over and quickly knocked on the door twice. Julius burst out and Matt imediatly stopped and backed away. She ran into Julius room and went into the bathroom to wash of the taste of him.

"okay that's it!" I said angrily

" whoa Julius let's just calm down." he said backing away.

"no, you will never hurt the woman I love again" I said

"okay man just let me go" he begged.

"you had better pack up your stuff and go by tomorrow," I said walking back to my room to find Delialh.

He ran away. I opened the door to find Delilah sitting at my desk, and even under the circumstances she was smiling.

Why are you smiling" I asked confused.

"I heard you" she said getting up and hugging me.

"heard me say wh- oh" I started but realized what I said don't you ever hurt the woman I love

"so?"I asked fearing rejecting.

"He'd better not hurt the man I love" she said smiling. I beamed and wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped hers around my neck and we leaned in. we leaned in until our lips met in a passionette kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story