Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Holiday Season... But Not Everyone's in the Holiday Spirit

chpater 20

by Nic 2 reviews

Thank you for all the brilliant review, keep them coming, there really appreciate. Glad your all still liking this story.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-16 - Updated: 2007-03-17 - 810 words

0Unrated
I looked around the party to find Benji but couldn't see him. I went over to ask Joel.

"Joel have you seen Benji anywhere?" I asked him not thinking about the twenty questions that would come after.

"Yeah he just went back over to ours, so what's the deal with you two anyway? You seemed close before? How drunk are you?" he laughed but I didn't reply to any of his questions I just made May way over to the Madden house. I heard Tony call to me as I past him.

"Did you get too drunk you got the twins mixed up." he laughed. I heard Tony call to me as I past him.

When I got to the Madden house I knocked on the door but it was open so I went in. I called for Benji but he did answer. I had a quick look around the horse and found him in his room sat on the bed reading a magazine. I knocked on the door that was already open he looked at me then looked back to his magazine he looked in like he was in a mood with me I have no idea why. I sighed and walked in.

"How come you left the party?" I asked.

"Why would you care?" He spat.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking at him confused.

"Stop it, stop trying to be nice to me your only talking to me because no one else is giving you attention. We both know you'll turn back to bitch from hell to me after tonight." He said.

"Benji, ask me why I came over here?"

"I know why you came over here lover boy probably wasn't around so now you have to 'make do'."

"Benj I and Liam broke up." I said deciding to just come out with it get it over and don with. He just burst out laughing.

"Yeah right." he said between fit of laughter.

"I'm being serious." I said showing him my now empty left hand. He stopped laughing and turned serious when he seen there was no ring there then looked in my eyes for clarification. Then he turned back to his mood looking at his magazine again.

"Don't you want to know why we broke up?" I said.

"I don't care." He sighed.

"Well you should."

"And whys that?" he said sarcastically.

"Because he broke up with me because he said that I didn't love him the way I should love him. That I'm not in love with him I'm in love with someone else." I said pausing to see his reaction. Not really what I was going for though he just looked me up and down then rolled his eyes.

"Typical." He spat turning his attention back to his magazine.

"He said that I have and always will be in love with... you Benji." I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear." He glared at me.

"Yeah whatever." He rolled his eyes. "How wrong was he you fucking hate me remember." He spat I sighed and took a deep breath here goes nothing.

"He was right though, I... I do love you and always have." I said looking at him for his reaction.

"'funny way of showing it' I believe you said to me last week, well you have a funny way of showing it too." he said emotionlessly.

"Benji..."

"No Soph what do you expect me to do confess my love to you spill my heart out AGAIN to you and we live happily ever after. It's not going to happen you can just expect me to forget everything that's gone on. That was the final nail in the coffin for me last week when you turned round and carried on with the bitch from hell act after I told you how I felt about you. Maybe I don't want you now; you can't just pick and choose when you want me and when you don't." He said I knew he was hurt, that I'd hurt him. He didn't mean it he was just trying to hurt me like I hurt him. "And close the door on your way out." He spat. I sighed I didn't know what to do this was really messed up. This is what I tried to tell everyone now I'm left with nothing at least when I was Liam I was some what happy now I have no one and I'm alone.

I was so exhausted physically and mentally I went home and straight to bed. I hated to admit it but Benji hurt me the way he was acting all bitter and spiteful. I know I probably deserved it because that's the way I treated him before but it can't lie it did hurt me. I got changed and got in bed and cried myself to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story