Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > An average day: Breakfast, jog, Lunch, movies oh yeah and a battle with the god of time

finaly the adventure has begun.

by Theresa1 1 review

we're off to save atlanta! doo doo doo doo doo doo doo!!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-03-18 - Updated: 2007-03-18 - 199 words

0Unrated
"Jay?" Theresa turned to him. "Theresa, I thought Cronus, had... what's going on anyway, why were you yelling?" "I saw what Cronus did to Atlanta," She hung her head. "What? What did he do to her?!" "He hurt her pretty bad, there was blood everywhere, and he said," "What did he say!?" "He was going to give her to th-" Jays' PMR suddenly rang. "Perfect timing." He mumbled and rolled his eyes. "WHAT THE HEL- heck DO YOU WANT!!!!!- oh it's you Odie." "Jay I've finished the device, it's pretty cool actualy first it has to ri-" "Odie, I don't exactly care. Me and Theresa will be there in a couple seconds." He said ans hung up. "So, what did Cronus say?" "He said, If we're not there in three hours, he'd give her to the underworld, and the fallen gods can have her sole," "Then let's go!"
Odie had babbled on for about what seemed like 100,000 hours, but it had been 29 seconds. "Odie just transport us to Cronuses' lair." Archie groweld. "Ok Mr. Jerky meanie pants Atlanta lover." Odie flicked a switch opening a black and white portal. "Finaly, the adventue has begun." Jay stepped through the portal.
Sign up to rate and review this story