Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > An average day: Breakfast, jog, Lunch, movies oh yeah and a battle with the god of time

Nine tasks

by Theresa1 2 reviews

The teens have to struggle through nine tasks of Cronuses choice. That might suck just a bit,

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-03-19 - Updated: 2007-03-19 - 212 words

1Funny
Herry felt like he was going to throw up his chicken, salad and eggs breakfast. "Man that portal messed up my head." "I don't think the portal had to," Neil said with a smug grin. "Shut the he-" "Guys, we have to stay focust on the Atlanta problem." (Goody goody) Jay nagged. "ll up." Herry finished. A voice came booming in from everywhere. "Now that you are all here I must point out, I have decided that you must pass through nine tasks. Or else," Neil started to laugh "Or else! That's the lamest ending eva!!" Herry walked up to him ans gave him a slap accross the face. "Shut up fool, Cronus is the god of time stupid!" Then Jay walked up to Herry and Neil. "Please don't slap me." Neil wimpered and flinched. "Cronus! You better not hurt Atlanta! Or we'll-" "You'll what, paint my tonails? The profocy speaks that SEVEN heroes will deafeate me! Notice my emphisis on seven?" "Uh, yea." Neil grinned "Retorical question stupid!" "We'll pass those tasks Cronus! AND whoop your butt! Notice my emphisis on and?" Odie chimed. "The first task is, fighting the manticore and the Kraken, AGAIN! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHa!I mean A!"
"Ok, that guy is just trying to bug me now." Archie slumped.
Sign up to rate and review this story