Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Love and Death Embrace

Chapter Nine

by MyVengefulRomance 6 reviews

I'M NOT DEAD!!! You guys are gonna hate me for this...major turning point for our boys. Violence and a lot of language...DEATH!!! (ha, ha. Told you you'd hate me.)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [?] [V] - Published: 2007-03-18 - Updated: 2007-03-19 - 1671 words

1Exciting
` Disclaimer- I own everything that doesn't exist in real life. Damn.

A/N- I'm so sorry. I have reasons, in order, for not updating: writer's block, headache, a concert (Oh, yeah. Scary Kids Scaring Kids ROCKS!!!!), a TORNADO (Yes, that's right. I could've /died/.), another headache, and a St. Patrick's Day party. So, that's my excuse(s).

Now, onto the subject of the story. I've actually had people personal message me not to kill anyone. Am I really that notorious for the murder of my characters? Well, sorry guys, but ya'll are gonna HATE me! But, breathe easy, young ones, it is NOT Gerard who will die. Very bad language in this chapter. Enjoy...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bam wasn't in class when the first period bell rang on Monday.

Our lovable gang of misfits had all searched the hallways for him, carefully avoiding anyone even vaguely associated with the popular jerks. Ever since that threat, all of the boys had been extra careful, always traveling in groups, never walking outside alone, avoiding the football/cheerleader posse.

Finally giving up with a glance at the clock, the boys had retreated to their first period classes unsuccessfully.

Gerard, Ville, and Frank walked into the class, hoping that Bam was already there and had just slipped by them. No such luck.

Taking their seats in the back of the classroom, Gerard looked at Frank with a worried look on his face.

"Do you think that he's just sick?"

Frank shrugged, and Ville said, "Did he sound sick when you talked to him on Sunday?"

Gerard, with a sigh, shook his head.

"What do you think he'll do?" Frank asked.

"Dunno. But knowing Bam, it'll be some big, theatrical, harmless prank," Gerard replied. Ville bit his lip, looking down at his desk. He was pretty sure that what Bam was going to do wasn't exactly 'harmless'.

Frank let out a long breath, putting his head down.

"Did you see those looks all those kids were giving us?" he asked, his voice muffled.

"Yeah...it's just gonna get worse. But, Bam said he'd handle it and he's never lied before," Gerard answered. Ville visibly winced as bad memories flooded into his head.

"Well, Mr. Margera, thank you for joining us."

All three of their heads shot up when they heard the teacher's angry voice. Gerard gasped as he looked at Bam, who shot an angry look at the teacher and pulled his backpack onto his shoulder.

Bam looked awful. His clothes were ruffled, his curly hair mussed. His face was paler than usual, making the dark circles under his eyes stand out more. But, his blue eyes...they burned with a rage none of the boys had seen before.

"Well...go sit down, Brandon," Mrs. Gaylique said, staring at Bam.

Bam turned to face her, and said, "Fuck you, bitch."

Mrs. Gaylique blinked, surprised.

"Pardon me?"

"Fuck. You," Bam said slowly, leaning forward. There were a few chuckles in the room, and Bam turned to face the room.

"And fuck you all, too. All you bitches have fucked with my friends for too fucking long. And today-," a wicked grin grew on his lips as he reached into his bag. Gerard's eyes widened and he glanced at Ville who looked sick. "-Today I will get my revenge."

"Bam...," the teacher said, reaching for Bam. Bam whipped around, pulling a black object from his bag. Mrs. Gaylique let out a scream just as Bam pulled the trigger, ending her miserable life. Gerard let out a yell, standing up as the woman slid to the floor, dead. A few girls screamed loudly, and a couple guys, too. Frank sat there, frozen, and Ville squeezed his eyes shut, his face pale.

Bam spun around to face the room, his face splattered with red. Most of the students were on the floor, cowering from the armed boy.

"Hey, Johnny, ya gonna shove Frank in a locker again?" Bam asked, walking up to the football quarterback. Johnny looked up, and shook his head slowly, clearly terrified.

Bam aimed the gun at Johnny's head and pulled the trigger, laughing, "Of course you aren't!"

Frank whimpered from the floor, realizing that Johnny had just been killed because of him. Gerard looked at him, also on the floor, and grabbed his hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"It's not your fault," he murmured, as if reading his mind.

Ville, on the other side of Gerard, said hoarsely, "Gerard...it's happening again. It's happening again."

"What-," Gerard swallowed hard, "-what do you mean?"

"Murder...young death...so much blood...," Ville said, laying his head on the ground and covering it with his arms. Gerard stared at him, not knowing what to do. He had been ignoring the gunshots, but now they were so loud. So loud, resounding through out the room and echoing throughout his head.

Gerard looked up, and around the now dim room. He hadn't even noticed Bam shutting off the lights and leaving only the dark and cloudy day outside to light the room.

There had been twenty-two live students in this room this morning. Gerard gagged, his eyes fixed onto the bodies. There were now twelve live students, including themselves.

Ville was right. There was so much blood. It pooled onto the floors, dripped down from the desks and chairs, clung to the walls...it stained the room.

Gerard swallowed hard, looking around another time. And then, he made a decision.

Gerard glanced at Frank, and whispered, "I love you, man. You're a great friend." Frank stared at him, confused. Gerard leaned over and kissed Ville's head, and whispered, "I love you, too."

Ville didn't look up, he only continued to shake. Frank stared at Gerard still, his eyes widening in realization.

He shook his head quickly, "No..."

Gerard shot him a sad smile, and crawled out from under the desk. He walked slowly to the front of the room, chewing on his lip the entire way.

"Bam...put the gun down," he said with an authority, over the screams and cries of the living, and the wounded, students. Bam, who had been staring out the window on the door into the dark hallway, spun around quickly, his blue eyes wide.

"Why would I do that?" Bam asked, confused. "You...you said that this is what you wanted. You said you hated them."

There was a cry of indignation from somewhere in the back of the room, and without hesitation, Bam fired into that area. There was a loud scream of pain, and a loud sob from whoever was back there with the wounded person.

Gerard let out a scream, his eyes wide.

"BAM!!!!" he shrieked. "PUT THE GUN DOWN!!!! FRANK AND VILLE ARE BACK THERE!!!!!!!" He lunged for the gun, and Bam slammed the gun down onto Gerard's head. Gerard hit the ground, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"GERARD!!!!" Ville screamed from the back, his head popping up from among the desks. Gerard glanced back at him, his jaw dropping as he saw the Finn covered in blood.

"Gerard...," Ville sobbed. "He killed Frankie...he's dead."

Gerard turned to look at Bam, his face completely revealing how broken he now was. Blood ran down his forehead from where Bam had hit him, mixing with his tears. Gerard collapsed onto the floor, sobbing loudly, everyone and while crying out, "Frankie...no..."

Bam blinked, his eyes wide. He stared at the broken form of his friend, and then let his eyes roam the room. He saw finally the blood, the bodies, the tears...

He backed up until his back ran into the door, and began to cry.

"I'm sorry," he cried. "I'm so sorry, Gerard."

Gerard looked up, betrayal clear on his face.

"You killed my best friend. How...how can I forgive you?" he choked out.

Bam, stricken, asked, "How can I forgive myself?"

Gerard stared as Bam raised the gun to his own forehead, and before he could do anything, Bam pulled the trigger. Gerard stared as the body of the boy he'd known since first grade slid to the floor, lifeless.

Gerard screamed, reaching out towards the body.

"NO!!!!!!!" he shrieked. "NO, NO, NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He began pounded on the floor with his fists, praying for this to be a dream. It's just a dream, he repeated over and ever in his head, slamming his fists into the floor repeatedly.

Blood poured from his knuckles and from his already injured hand as tears fell from his eyes. He didn't even notice Ville screaming for him to stop, that he was scaring him. He didn't notice the policemen bursting into the room, nor their cries of horror over the amount of death.

Gerard could feel someone picking him up off the floor, and cradling him to their chest.

A soft voice whispered, "It's going to be alright, son. It's going to be okay."

"No it's not!!!!" Gerard cried. "Frank!!!! FRANK!!!! BAM KILLED FRANK!!!!!!"

The person inhaled sharply, and said, "I know, son, I know. It's going to be alright."

"NOOOO!!!!!!!" Gerard howled. "LEAVE ME HERE!!!!!! I NEED TO BE WITH FRANKIE!!!!!!! DON'T TAKE ME FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!!"

There was a loud scream of a bunch of Finnish words, and Gerard opened his watering eyes long enough to look at a struggling Ville. He was trying to get away from the police, fighting with all his might to escape.

Three of them grabbed him, and picked him up. Ville let out a shriek, fear just floating off of him. Gerard screamed, "Get off of him!!!!!!"

And then, to his horror, and shiny needle was pulled out. Gerard screamed and began to struggle, but it wasn't enough. The needle penetrated his skin, and Gerard let out another cry of fear and agony.

Slowly, his world faded into darkness...darkness and fear and swirling pain...

Gerard went limp in the men's arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Damn bedtimes...well, here ya go. At least ya got an update. Please review. I'm sorry if it wasn't realistic or descriptive enough. REVIEW!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story