Categories > Games > Dead Or Alive > Ryu vs Murai: The Final Bout

Chapter 4

by Scrooge 0 reviews

Ryu learns Murai has survived their battle on the Vigoor Empire. He learns Murai has joined forces with Donovan and DOATEC experiments. Ryu must now stop Murai, before he and DOATEC release a horde...

Category: Dead Or Alive - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2005-10-05 - Updated: 2005-10-05 - 1426 words

0Unrated
Ryu vs Murai pt. 4 of 5

Ryu laid on the ground, bruised, bloody, sweating, and his moisture soaked in the dirt from the ground. He laid breathing hard, so exhausted; it didn't even bother him that he was sucking in the dirt from the ground.

Murai stood behind him gripping his Dark Blade not wanting to waste any more time with his fallen ninja.

"I told you, you would never be as strong as me." He saw the ninja reach for something, but it didn't matter, nothing could save him from his tragedy. He warned, "Whatever tricks you may have left; I will not give you a chance to use them." He walked closer to his victim and used his foot to kick him over.

Ryu was clearly dazed from his battle as he was flopped over onto his back. Murai raised his sword. "The damage has been done. And now, Ryu Hayabusa, will die."

Murai quickly struck downwards to end the life of the hero, but to his surprise, the Blade hit the dirt ground rather than his foe. Ryu had quickly rolled out of the way of the blade. With his swiftness and grace, he used a kick attack, kicking Murai in his chin, to get himself back to his feet. Once on his feet the ninja gave a quick jump kick, knocking Murai away from his position. When Murai composed himself, he saw the ninja with his sword in hand. "How did you..."

Before Murai could finish his sentence, he saw the shirtless bloodied ninja smiling and waving a glass container with only a trace of blue liquid. He tossed the container at Murai and it shattered right at the monster's feet.

Kasumi was excited to see Ryu back on his feet. Ayane had the same emotion as she looked to Rachael. "Thank you."

Rachael looked at her and only smiled as she turned her attention back onto the battlefield.

Murai only looked down at the shattered glass and understood what the ninja was reaching for earlier. "Spirit Elixir. Damn you, Muramasa!" He said coldly as he turned his focus back to Ryu who was quickly gulping down another small bottle of the elixir.

"It doesn't matter, Ryu. The elixir may have given you energy, but I know it hasn't completely revived you."

Ryu picked up his sword and gave Murai a cold and stern look. "How about you shut up and we end this?"

"Sounds good to me." Murai gripped his blade and ghosted towards Ryu as the fight began once again. Except this time, Ryu proved to be more of a match with Murai, with his recovered energy, the power of the Dragon Eye, and his newfound strength. He was actually giving Murai a hard time, even if it meant Ryu didn't have the power of ghosting like Murai did.

The two went at it, until Ryu had the upper hand. He battled Murai forcing him to defend and take more steps back, and then Ryu decided to take another strong sword swing to Murai's head.

Once he found his opening, Ryu turned and swung his blade as hard as he could. But the plan didn't work as Murai caught the blade with his bare hand, again as he did before. Except this time, he smiled. "You see, I told you, you would never be as strong as me."

Ryu stood in shock, up until he realized a faint of blood dripping from the sword. Murai looked at his hand gripping Ryu's blade tightly as another drop fell from the blade to hit the ground.

Ryu then gave Murai a devious smile. "I guess you were wrong about that." He quickly pulled the sword away from Murai's gripping hand which caused him to scream in pain. Murai looked at his palm as he saw more blood gushing out as Ryu made the cut even deeper than before.

Ryu only stood in a slight pose with a smirk on his face. "You will pay!" Murai yelled as he attacked at Ryu again. This time only gripping the sword with his one free hand, Murai used his might to attack Ryu. The pain was unbearable if he attempted to squeeze the handle of his blade with both hands. But to fight Ryu with one hand was absurd.

Their battle of blocking and attacking each other's attacks did not last much longer, for Ryu saw another opening to finally finish off his opponent. Murai raised his sword for another attack. But the position of arms, his bloodied palm hidden from the battle and his other hand aggressively swinging the evil sword, left Murai open for another attack.

Instead of blocking Murai's swing, Ryu only dodged it, by swaying away from the attack. As he swayed, he took the sword with him. And as the sword came with him, the sharp blade slid and cut open the stomach of Murai. Murai's eyes grew, rather than responding to the pain of his injury. He only stood in shock and looked down to see blood forming out of the deep cut. Ryu stood directly next to Murai holding the sword in its same position.

This fight has to end now. Not waiting any longer, Ryu quickly positioned himself and the sword behind Murai and drove the blade into his back, and continued to push onto the sword until the point of the blade came out the front of the monster just under his rib cage.

Murai screamed out loud in agony and it was sign enough for Ryu to remove his blade from the body of the dying monster. They turned to face each other. Both were exhausted, but one was on the way to his grave. Murai dropped his blade, when it hit the ground it instantly disintegrated into the air. The monster then looked at his foe. Blood oozing out of his wounds pouring onto the dirt ground.

"I will not let you continue to cause your havoc." Ryu said proudly and sternly raising his sword for the final blow.

Murai coughed hard twice. And both times he coughed up a hefty amount of blood which splattered on the floor. He gritted his teeth as his rage began to build. "And I..." He said from his bloody mouth with his panting growing harder. "...will not..." His body began to glow as he rose up ignoring his pain and yelled out. "LOSE TO YOU!"

A wind blast from nowhere pushed Ryu a great distance away from Murai. When he looked up from the ground he could see Murai's body beginning to hover above the ground. His skin color was changing as if he was transforming again. Murai yelled as loud as he could. "I WILL NOT LOSE TO YOU!"

The sky became dark and the wind became fierce. And the changes Ryu and the others were seeing were definitely another transformation. His ears grew until they were pointed. His feet tore his battle footwear and were clawed. His muscles and even his height were becoming larger. Murai continued his yelling as his body began floating higher. This skin was now pitch black, his hair and eyes were now red. By the time his transformation was complete, he looked as if he was an actual angel of Hell.

Though, Murai never returned to the ground. Instead, he was planning on not only destroying Ryu, but the entire planet as well, as he made his first victims to be the helicopter cameramen. With only magic, Murai sent a powerful wind burst at each of the flying vehicles, knocking their path off balance. This forced each helicopter to either fly into each other causing a huge explosion, or fall down unsafely to ground. Each cameraman taping the worldwide event was sent to an early grave.

"What the hell is going on?" Hayate yelled out so his voice could be heard over the strong winds.
Rachael answered with her own yell. "His true evil is now showing. In its full form."

---------------------------------------------

At DOATEC, Matthew and Donovan were able to witness the final transformation of Murai. Donovan stood from his desk and yelled at his now-blank screen. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He looked at Matthew. "Get someone out there now!"

Frightened, the secretary quickly stood and left his office obeying his boss's orders.

Donovan yelled back at his blank screen. "You stupid imbecile, do you know what you've done?" Then strangely his frowned turned to a deceitful and dishonest smile as he sat back and relaxed in his chair. "Keep it up."
Sign up to rate and review this story