Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You

Chatting With Her Love

by mcr_lover103 2 reviews

Roxanne finally gets to talk to the once unknown black figure, who ends up to be exactly who she thought

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-20 - Updated: 2007-03-21 - 348 words

0Unrated
Chapter Four:

Roxanne couldn't believe she was sitting next to Gerard. She also couldn't that her Urban Outfitters hoodie was going to be ruined - oh well, thats the price of love she thought. She watched silently as he smoked his cigarette, his black hair getting in front of his eyes, totally emo looking.

"You're the first person to find me here," Gerard remarked, turning to face her.

"Well I thought you were some homeless guy," she said and playfully added,"No offense...."

He smiled again at her.

"This is where I come the few times we are in tour around here," he said, "No fuckin tourist is going to mess with a smoking bum".

"The tourists are too busy taking pictures of trees", she added.

"Why is a girl like you hanging around here?"Gerard asked her.

"A long story, but mostly just the fact that my mom wanted me to go to a CATHOLIC concert and naturally I just ran here to wait it out".

She didn't feel the need to tell her the whole story- she didn't even try to think about it.

"Awww, poor baby," he remarked half jokingly. He called her baby! Maybe it was a joke, but still! A word is a word!

"Thanks for being so supportive," she said, being sarcastic. Nothing seemed to cross Roxanne's mind that she was actually talking to a guy millions of people would die to talk to.

"I'm fuckin serious, those shows are a joke," Gerard told her, seeming sincere,"How long are you going to be hiding out here?"

She thought quickly and then said, "Til about... all night or so, I'm thinking of staying for a few days".

Roxanne decided maybe this would teach her mom to stop messing with her so much.

"You're just going to sit out here all night?" Gerard asked, concerned?

"I guess so,"she told him. Roxanne really had'nt realized that til now.

"You can't stay here," Gerard announced, "You're coming with me".


(Hey guys!!How is the story so far?I'm trying to make this awesome. Plz comment)
Sign up to rate and review this story