Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You

Gerard's Announcement

by mcr_lover103 4 reviews

Roxanne is shocked to heare Gerard's announcement and decides to accept his offer

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-20 - Updated: 2007-03-21 - 421 words

0Unrated
Gerard could tell that Roxanne looked a bit skeptical at the thought of his offer. He knew it was pretty surprising for her, but he really wouldn't - couldn't - let her get hurt.

"I couldn't let you get raped by some fuckin drunk dudes or anything," Gerard told her.

"Wow thats really nice of you but what about your touring and stuff?" Roxanne asked him.

"Don't worry, yesterday was the concert and we don't play for two days," he reassured her.

Roxanne knew this was a chance of a lifetime - to hang out with her love!

"Ummm, I guess so"

"Don't worry, you won't have to sleep with Bob...at least I don't think so," he joked.

"Well it beats sleeping out here"

"Yea and you fuckin get to hang with us"

She smiled at this thought of hanging out with them. This was her dream come true. She secretly pinched herself to make sure this wasn't a dream. Was this really happening to her??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard and Roxanne chatted underneath the bridge until almost six o' clock. She found that she really did have stuff in common with him. And the whole time she wasn't fake like other girls would be. She just showed him there was more to her.

Gerard got up and walked a couple yards away. He pulled out his cellphone - a simple flip phone - and made a quick call. Gerard must have noticed this because he walked back over to her.

"I hate all the crazy ass options on phones now," he explained, "phones are just for calling people and the ocassional prank call"

Roxanne just smiled at him.

"Well we should get going, the car will pick us up in about 5 minutes", he said to her.

"They know I'm going to be with you?"

"Yea, they'll be excited, someone new to tell their drunk stories to", he replied, grabbing her by the hand and pulling her up to her feet.

They walked quickly to a plain looking car awaiting at the street and they hopped in - Gerard letting her get in first. As they drove away, he turned to smile at her and noticed her nervous face.

"You nervous?"he asked, concerned again.

"No, I mean, you guys are just regular guys after all", she told him, "Besides being musical geniuses".

Gerard laughed at this remark.

"You know what, I think it'll be fun having you hang around".

He leaned towards her but was stopped suddenly by the stop of the car - they were at the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story