Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I've already given up on myself twice

The (after) life of a party

by sillyperson 2 reviews

Elspeth wakes up with a surprise she wasn't expecting... i suck at summarys sorry

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-21 - Updated: 2007-03-21 - 1969 words

1Exciting

Elspeth's POV

I opened my eyes slumped on the sofa with Pete sat on the floor holding a misty cup of water in front of my face. "Fuck! My head." I moaned as I gently rubbed my forehead, I moved my hand down to rub my eye and the pain was unbearable. "Ow!" I cried. I could barely open my eye and I couldn't remember what happened last night, well all that I could remember was stood on that balcony with Brendon. "Drink this Els." Pete said softly. I slurped down the drink not saying anything, my mind full of worry. "Pete what happened?" I moaned feeling the tears run down my cheek.
"You got punched." He said simply while handing me a tissue to wipe my bruised eye. "But why?" I said nervously.
"I dunno...it was Brendon's fiancé I didn't realise she was such a bitch..." He explained. It all came back to me and I knew why she punched me. "Does it hurt?" Pete said caringly.
"Pretty much." I smirked. "Pete pass me that mirror." I said seriously. He picked it up and gave it to me; to be honest my shiner wasn't as bad as it felt. I looked like a panda well in one eye. "I think I may stay in today." I said honestly.
"Okay well I'm not going to be here cuz we have a music video to shoot." He said while kissing me on the cheek.
"When will you be back?" I asked while getting up and adjusting my hair in the mirror.
"Erm about two days I dunno but I'll call you okay." He said while lugging his suitcase to the door.
"Okay...and don't worry Petey I won't throw any party's...especially with my face like this." I said while pointing to my eye. Pete walked over to me and pulled me into a hug he took his head away and faced mine, "You look beautiful as always." He said while placing a kiss on my forehead. I smiled softly at him, "Are we friends Pete?" I asked seriously. He knew what I was implying. "I dunno, you know how I feel and the offers always there, but I don't want some shoddy relationship, I want a long loving one." He said seriously while kissing my cheek again. He smiled and then walked out the door. Now I didn't know what to do at all. "I really need a shower I mumbled to myself." While walking over to the door and putting the latch on. Oh well at least I have time alone to think.

Brendon's POV

"Ryan I don't know what to do." I moaned as I paced his apartment floor for about the sixteenth time that hour.
"Don't ask me, I've never been in your situation...don't plan on either." Ryan said while flicking through the latest copy of rolling stone magazine.
"I feel so bad for what happened last night but Fiona said if I ever see her again then she'll cancel the wedding I love her too much for her to do that." I said taking a sip of my coffee.
"Look Brendon, you're gonna end up breaking some ones heart either way so just listen to Fiona, she's worth it. Anyway Elspeth is all loved up with Pete." Ryan said sternly.
"I dunno." I muttered.
"Dude I don't even know why we're having this conversation you love Fiona right?" Ryan asked while putting down the magazine.
"Well duh...she's everything I ever wanted." I said while smiling.
"So what's there to talk about?" Ryan asked while getting up.
"Nothing." I mumbled. Ryan walked out the room and grabbed his keys. "Hold on where are you going?" I called to him.
"Out! So you need to go too." He called, I sighed and followed his voice out of the apartment.

Elspeth's POV

I stepped out of my bedroom all clean and tidy, don't know why since I had no need to go anywhere, I clutched my eye as I walked over to the sofa, and it was throbbing. I hope this was normal, I wouldn't know since I had never had a shiner before. 'I swear I'd burn the city down to show you the lights' those words echoed through my head what did Brendon mean by that? Oh what did I care after all this he probably won't ever see me again. I'll move on, in wondering. I turned on the TV and flicked to the usual channel, MTV. It was all that was playing in this house. As soon as I had made myself comfortable the doorbell rang, predictable. I opened the door expecting it to be one of Pete's friends, it wasn't. "Great." I sighed. "Come to finish off your girlfriends job?" I said coldly while pointing at my eye.
"Don't be like that." Brendon said softly. I could see a bunch of flowers in his hand he passed them to me. "There from me, an apology for Fee's stupid behaviour." He said while smiling nervously at me, probably expecting me to throw them in his face. "Thanks there lovely." I said kindly. "Oh come in." I added. He followed me inside and sat down next to me on the sofa. "Elspeth I'm sorry she was such a bitch to you. She's kinda clingy." He explained.
"Kinda?" I smirked. He laughed as he stared at his vans. "Elspeth I need to tell you something." He said seriously. I know whats coming next 'I don't think we can be friends anymore.' He shuffled closer to me on the sofa and placed her hand on the spine of the sofa. "I think I'm making a big mistake." He said honestly.
"Erm what do you mean by that?" I said while trying to grasp my attention onto something else.
"Elspeth please look me in the eyes." He said softly. I rolled my eyes and stared at him he smiled softly at me. I can't believe I'm doing this if his girlfriend finds out I could end not having an eye. "I mean by that is I don't think I'm doing the right thing." He said seriously.
"Erm okay..." I said hastily. I could see his lips getting closer to mine, fuck fuck fuck I can't do this. "How about we play a game of the wii?" I asked while quickly getting up.
"Okay." He said happily.

Meanwhile on a plane somewhere above New York

Pete's POV

Take love off hold let it spin freely; Hollywood lights can't stop us now. The offer still stands Elsie. Luv you Petey xx. I read that through about sixteen times in my head before actually sending it to her. What the hell is wrong with me? I'm normally joking about and being me. "Hey is Petey in there?" Patrick said while waving his hand in front of my face.
"Yeah I'm here Pat." I smirked.
"Don't call me that." He said while lowering his eyebrows.
"Love you really dude." I said while looking down at my cell, no new messages.
"You waiting for something, or someone?" He asked while adjusting his hat.
"Just a reply off Els." I said casually.
"Oh, I don't have time for someone special, but that's one of the bad things about fame." Patrick sighed.
"She is special but she's not my girlfriend." I smirked. Wish she was.
Back in Chicago

Elspeth's POV

"No you don't Urie." I smirked as he tried to knock me out on wii sports boxing.
"Yes I do, now stick that up your pipe and smoke it." He laughed as he won...again.
"Stupid game." I mumbled while collapsing on the sofa. He sat down next to me and sighed, "Have I made you feel better?"
"Yeah." I said simply back, whenever I seemed to be with him I felt happy, if only he didn't have a girlfriend. His eyes glanced into mine as I checked my cell for any messages there was one. Surprise, surprise its from Petey.
Hey Elsie,
I miss you already I hope my remedy worked, Mwuah lol.
Take love off hold let it spin freely; Hollywood lights can't stop us now. The offer still stands Elsie. Luv you Petey xx.
Aww that's really sweet of him, now I'm in a dilemma. "Who's the message off?" Brendon asked curiously. I quickly put my phone back into my pocket, "No one really...just Pete messaging me as usual." I said trying to hide up what he thought about me.
"Oh right." He said disappointedly.
"Hold on wouldn't your fiancé of called you by now, you know checking up on you?" I asked while poking him in the arm.
"Well my fiancé is visiting her parents so I'm alone all week." He said with a devilish smile.
"So where is she from?" I asked curiously, since my sweetheart was getting hitched I may as get to know the bitch that hates me.
"Erm she's from Manhattan. Met her at a concert two years ago been inseparable since." He said while scratching the back of his head.
"Oh okay...well interesting then." I smiled. He smiled back and I found myself gazing into his eyes. He bit his bottom lip and spoke softly, "I better go. Well unless you need anything you know for your eye." He offered kindly.
"Nah I'm okay, grown girl now." I smirked as I stood up and walked over to the door to open it for him. He followed me and stopped in front of me since I was blocking the door. "If you wanna come over and hang out just call me okay." I said as he put his hand on the door.
"Cool with me." He smirked. I felt my heart race in my chest as he shuffled closer to me so much so our chests were touching. He knelt in again like he had tried before I didn't pull back; I couldn't even if I wanted to. His lips pressed against mine, it was like electric. He moved his hands from the wall and onto my waist. He pulled away and then stared deeply into my eyes, they were so seductive and beautiful. "We really shouldn't be doing this." He said softly.
"Well you kissed me." I smirked. He smiled softly at me and ran his fingers through my hair. What the fuck was I doing I was meant to love Pete? I do love Pete, and Brendon. But Brendon's married oh fuck I'm such a bitch. He knelt in again and his lips collided with mine. He deepened the kiss this time and then it clicked. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away. "I'm sorry but I can't do this Brendon." I said with tears streaming down my face. "Elspeth please." He pleaded.
"No! You're getting married and I love Pete and there's nothing either of us can do to change that." I cried literally.
"But I-"
"But nothing Brendon I'm breaking my heart saying this now just go, I hope you enjoy your life with Fiona cuz I'll enjoy mine with Pete." I cried. I could feel my eye burn as the tears streamed down. He stared at me with those loving eye, all watered up. He sighed sadly and walked out the door closing it quietly behind him. If only I realised that was the biggest mistake of my life.

Thanks for the reviews they helped and really encouraged me to write this chapter. Oh and sorry if it was a bit slow in this one but the next chap (which will be up soon) will be more exciting and lets just say things get interesting at a get together at Pete's appartment. Oh and pease tell me what you think of this one. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story