Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I've already given up on myself twice

Its time to do what's right, well if I can find out what that is?

by sillyperson 2 reviews

Sometimes you have to follow your heart...but the thing is, what is it that your heart truly wants?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 1898 words

0Unrated
thanks for all the reviews so far, well heres chap 7!!!



Elspeth's POV

"Petey!" I cried as I opened the door to my apartment, I ran over to him who was stood by the sofa staring at me. And as usual pulling one of his 'scared' faces. I flung my arms around him and we both toppled onto the sofa him underneath me. "It's good to see you too." He smirked.
"I missed you soooo much." I said ecstatically. Seeing Pete had made me forget about Brendon and everything else that had happened in the last few days. He smiled at me jokily gritting his teeth. "Grawr tiger." I joked. He growled playfully at me. He was nervous I could see the anxiety in his eyes. He gently stroked my waist as I styled his hair since the gel wasn't dry yet. This was our usual alone time I suppose we were already sort of together just we were both to shy. "Petey I got that message off you." I said nervously.
"Oh." He said with a tense tone in his voice. I looked down into his hazel eyes and he stared back, "I have an answer for you." I said softly.
"Oh." He said again biting his bottom lip. I slowly, nervously knelt and softly placed my lips on top of his. He nibbled on my bottom lip and I placed my tongue against his. Fuck he was a good kisser. I took my lips faintly away from his so when I spoke they brushed slightly against his, "I take it you like my answer?" I smirked.
"It's not bad but I don't think I heard you." I said while curling his lip. I raised my eyebrows and continued kissing him. We could have been there all day if the stupid doorbell hadn't gone. "I'll get it." I sighed while getting up off Pete. He grabbed my hand, "Nah I'll get it with you baby." He said in my ear. We walked up to the door and on the other side was Spencer, Hayley, Ryan and Jon. "What the fuck?" Pete asked looking in shock.
"We've come to celebrate Pete...you know since we're going to tour together." Spencer said while entering the house carrying about sixteen bottles of beer. "Erm Pete when did you plan on telling me that you were going on tour?" I said, oh god I'm confused.
"Yeah I was gonna tell you but then these guys gate crashed...sorry." He said sheepishly.
"Aw don't worry, Can I erm." I stuttered I hate asking him to go on tour with him.
"Of course you can come especially since now you're my girlfriend." He smirked. I heard Spencer spray out whatever was in his mouth. "Since when have you two been together?" He said speechlessly.
"Ah about that well about ten minutes you kinda came at a bad time." Pete said while scratching the back of his head.
"Well we can go if you want." Ryan said while sipping his orange juice. They really did make themselves at home quickly.
"I think you've crashed the mood now." I smirked.

The drinks were flowing and we were having quite a party considering it was just the six of us. Well now there was ten of us because Joe, Andy and Patrick had shown and so had Joe's girlfriend. It was good, I was kinda worried that Brendon would show up with Fiona after our spat the other day I wouldn't be surprised if she knocked my head off. "Hey guys sorry if we're late." Brendon said as he entered the room hand-in-hand with Fiona. Oh fuck. He didn't even look at me as he sat down with Fee on his lap on the sofa opposite. I walked over to Ryan, "Have you had an alcoholic substance Ryro?" I asked curiously.
"Nope never had never will...well hopefully." He smirked, he was cute but I was with Pete now, no cheating that's naughty. "Okay give me a piggy back." I smirked. He sighed and I got onto his back and he carried me into the kitchen. Although he looked not very strong he was, I mean he could carry me.

Brendon's POV

I watched her on, Ryan's back, them run into the kitchen. I should be happy I have a beautiful girlfriend that at the moment is nibbling on my ear. "Baby not here." I moaned.
"Aww okay." She said while getting up. She'd been all over me since we'd got here, although she was all over me half the time. The way things ended between Elspeth and me the other day it was just such a wreck. "Hey Brenny Bear." Pete shouted while jumping on me.
"Pete fuck off." I laughed as he tickled me.
"Ah okay." He said while sitting down next to me. "Sorry you looked half asleep, so I thought me jumping on you would wake you up." He smirked.
"Oh I'm okay I'm just a bit...ah it doesn't matter." I stuttered, he's Elspeth's boyfriend I can't tell him why I'd rather not be here.
"I'm hungry and I want to party! Wanna pop out and do an all nighter?" He asked me while rubbing his stomach.
"No thanks I don't feel up to it today." I said while scratching the back of my head.
"I'll come." Jon chimed in.
"Cool lets go Jonnie boy." Pete said while jumping up off the sofa. He walked into the kitchen and kissed Elspeth on the lips that really hurt watching them together like that. I sighed deeply as Fiona walked into the room and sat on my lap. "How about we go?" She asked seductively, she didn't notice me glance over to Elspeth.
"No, you go home its still early." I said sternly.
"Fine you be like that." Fiona said while grabbing her bag, I don't care if she's in a mood with me she'll get over it I will. I was all alone in the room now staring into to space. Spencer and Hayley had gone upstairs to do...I really don't want to know. "Hey Brendon." Elspeth said while sitting down closely next to me on the sofa. I didn't even notice her come in the room. "Oh hi Elspeth." I said nervously.
"Erm I'm sorry about the other day...I hope we can be friends?" She said sheepishly. My face was engulfed by a smile, I put my arm around her, "It's okay I'll forget it happened." I said seriously.
"So will I." She sighed. She rested her head on my chest as she sipped yet another bottle of beer, her poor liver. I bit my bottom lip as Patrick and Ryan walked in passing me two bottles of beer. "What's this for?" I asked while raising an eyebrow.
"Oh we thought we'd get them for you guys then you don't have to get up or anything." Patrick explained.
"What are you guys going?" Elspeth asked sloppily.
"Yeah so it's just you two and the others upstairs, so behave yourself." Patrick said while winking at us. What did he mean by that? He's not meant to give us encouragement have him and Pete fallen out or something? "See ya guys." I sighed happily.
"Bye." Ryan and Patrick said together while leaving the apartment.
"Looks like it's just you and me Brenny bear." Elspeth smirked while staring up into my eyes.
"Well you me and two cans of beer." I laughed.
"I don't think they'll last that long though." She replied while screwing up her nose. I looked down at her slugging down another beer; she sure knew how to enhance the experience. I know she can feel my eyes staring at her. "Yes Brendon?" She laughed.
"Erm...can I have a beer?" I asked nervously how could I tell her what was truly on my mind she knocked me back the other day end of. She put her hand on my knee and knelt forward and passed me a can. She removed her hand but I could still feel her warm touch on my skin. I took a sip of the can it tasted kinda funny I don't drink often.
--------------------------------------------
"No, no, no the most stupidest thing Spencer did at high school was trying to feed that doll coke." I laughed so hard just thinking back on that.
"Yeah that was pretty stupid." Elspeth smirked. "How many have you had?" She asked smiling at me.
"Erm about four or five I don't remember." I slurred but I couldn't help but laugh.
"You're almost catching up with my boy." She smirked. I laughed and stared deeply into her eyes, and she did the same. It's probably just a drunken gaze I mean I'm getting married and she's with Pete. "Brendon..." Elspeth slurred.
"Yeah." I replied simply. She shook her head and grabbed my hand. "Lets go upstairs we need to talk." She said seriously, well she was trying to be serious. She led me upstairs hand-in-hand to what I think was her room, how was I supposed to know I'd never seen it before. She sat down on the bed and I did the same. It was silent apart from the disturbing sounds coming from one of the guest bedrooms. "Ew." I snarled while shaking my head.
"Well what did you think they were coming up here to do?" Elspeth smirked.
"Their laundry?" I grinned.
"Hahaha very funny." Elspeth laughed, I think it was meant to be sarcasm but it didn't really seem like that.
"Well they could have." I smiled while feeling my cheeks go slightly red.
"Aww Brenny bears embarrassed." Elspeth said softly while but her hands on my cheeks. I rolled my eyes as she wasn't helping and grabbed her arms and pulled them away from my face. She bit her bottom lip and smirked at me, she pushed me back so she was on top of me on the bed. "Ha! Looks like I win." She smiled her lips inches away from mine. I raised my eyebrows and gripped tight on her arm, but not too tight. I rolled over so I was on top of her. "Who's laughing now?" I grinned.
"Shut up Brendon." She smirked. I sighed and just lay there on top of her staring deeply into her eyes. Her lips inched closer to mine; now I can see why she wanted me to shut up. My lips crashed against hers and I could tell by the way she kissed me she wasn't going to back out this time. She deepened the kiss and I let go of her hands and moved mine down to her waist and she put hers loosely around my neck. When I kissed her it wasn't like when I kissed Fiona it was so different. It didn't feel smothered by her it was perfect. Elspeth took her lips slightly away from mine, "Either I'm incredibly drunk, or that felt more right than anything in my life." She smirked while gazing deeply into my eyes. I glanced out of hers seductively and stroked her skin on her waist, "So true Miss Rae." I said softly. She smiled at me and then knelt in again and placed a kiss on my lips.



I hope you liked it please tell me what you think =]. Next chapter will be up as I write it.
Sign up to rate and review this story