Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I've already given up on myself twice

Why'd I have to go make things so complicated?

by sillyperson 2 reviews

A relationship built on lies is never a good thing

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-28 - Updated: 2007-03-28 - 1694 words

0Unrated


Elspeth's POV

I squinted as the light the crept through the curtain and shadowed over my face. My head was throbbing well like it usually did after a party, although last night wasn't exactly a party. I was still in the clothes as I was the night before. I felt someone's soft hand stroke my waist. I smirked as Brendon nibbled on my neck. It was perfect until I heard a knock on the door. "Fuck." I mumbled.
"I'll get under the bed." Brendon sighed.
"Wait a sec." I called to whoever was at the door. I waited until Brendon had got under the bed. God I felt so guilty, what if it was Pete? "Okay you can come in now." I called. The door opened to reveal Spencer's uncombed hair pop around the door. "Hey, do you have any bacon or have I got to go out and get some?" He grinned.
"Sorry but yeah you have got to go out and get some." I laughed at the expression on his face.
"Damn it! I haven't even got Pete to send out and get some for me either." He cursed jokily.
"What isn't he home?" I was relieved but also concerned cuz he didn't usually go out all night without calling me.
"Nope, or he's invisible." Spencer laughed while closing the door his jokes weren't amusing. Brendon crawled out from under the bed and pulled me into a hug. "He'll be okay probably too pissed to come home." Brendon whispered in my ear.
"Yeah I'll ring him." I said feeling my lips quiver. Everything was wrong, I loved Pete too bits but If he ever found out about me and Brendon, that'd be seven years of a true friend down the drain. I grabbed my cell off the table and dialled in Pete's number while Brendon mumbled in the background, "Shit sixteen missed calls...off Fiona." He sighed.
"Clingy much?" I smirked; he softly poked me on the shoulder. I smiled softly as I heard the dial tone in my ear. "Err...hello?" I asked as someone picked up the phone.
"Oh hey Elsie." Pete said out of breath.
"Where the fuck are you?" I demanded as I could hear giggling in thee background.
"I'm at Jon's I'll be home later." He said simply. I scowled even though he couldn't see me.
"Okay love you." I called down the phone while hanging up. I stared at the bed conscious of those sexy brown eyes on me. He softly grabbed my hand and stroked my fingers. "Are you okay?" He asked tenderly.
"I suppose so." I sighed. "Brendon what are we going to do?" I said worryingly. He was silent for a while as I stared nervously into his eyes. "Well, for now just keep it between me and you, I need to sort things out with Fiona and you need to sort things out with Pete." He said sincerely.
"Okay, well if I can sorts things out with Pete. Brendon why does this feel so wrong?" I asked worrying myself.
"I don't know, but in my heart its feels right." He said while kissing my hand. I smiled at him and met my lips with his. "I'm going to get out of here, I'll text you baby." He said softly while placing yet another kiss on my lips.
"Okay." I said softly as he left the room. I sighed distressfully and rolled onto my bed. Oh everything in my head is a mess I just know what to do anymore.

Pete's POV

"Jon I'm outta here." I mumbled across the room to him. Last night had really done something to my stomach I wasn't quite sure if it was my stomach or just that my head was more fucked up than usual.
"Nah don't go yet I still haven't got out of you what last night was all about? For one why? And two what you gonna do?" Jon asked me. How the fuck was I supposed to know I know what I did was wrong but it was all for good reasons. "Jon I know I what I did was wrong but there are reasons behind it. Either way I know how I feel now and there's no changing that." I said combing my hair through my fingers.
"Ah okay well all I can say is good luck, and don't expect me to pick up the pieces." Jon said while sipping on his cup of coffee. I sighed and exhaled some air deeply.
"Luck...I need as much as that as I can at the moment." I mumbled while walking out the door of Jon's apartment. This was going to be an interesting day.

I opened the door of my apartment to the smell of bacon oh fuck I think I'm going to hurl. "Hey Pete!" I heard Spencer call to me as I raced to the bathroom. Once I'd let everything up I collapsed onto the floor panting for breath. I heard a faint knock on the door, "Pete are you okay?" It was Elspeth. I didn't respond for a while my breath was so bad and I had sick all on my shirt. "Yeah...erm just give me a minute." I panted. I waited until she had gone away from the door. I pulled my shirt off and threw it in the washing basket. I quickly brushed my teeth and swilled out my mouth with mouthwash. I stared at my reflection in the mirror; I have everything that anyone could ever want but then why is everything falling apart? "I have to do this sometime." I muttered under my breath.

I opened the door she had gone, I walked up the corridor to her room. "Hey." I said as I entered her room. She looked up at me from the bed and raised her eyebrow, "No shirt?" She asked me jokily.
"Oh I was sick and I got well yeah." I said while feeling the guilt kick in as she got up off the bed and wrapped her arms around me. Her warm fingers on my skin felt so good. "Are you okay now?" She whispered in my ear.
"Yeah I'm okay." I said happily. I had to proove it too myself that I was wrong. I looked down into her eyes and gently stroked her cheek it was so soft. She smiled softly at me and slowly placed a kiss on my lips, thank god I had brushed my teeth. She deepened the kiss and tickled my lip, our tongues danced together as I sat down next to her on the bed. I pulled away I just had to get this off my mind. "Elspeth..." I said seriously.
"Yeah." She said nervously.
"I need to ask you something?" I said seriously.
"Oh okay." She said nervously. I grabbed her hand and I knew that the time was right, "When you kiss me does it make you feel the same as when you're with Brendon?"
"What?" She stuttered, she knew exactly what I meant.
"Elsie I know how you feel about him I've seen the way he looks at you and the way you look at him, I love like there's no tomorrow but I only want you to be happy. Your like my little sister and I want to protect you, but I don't wanna play second best if you love Brendon then you should be with him." I said honestly. I knew how felt about her I loved her but in a different way, not the whole boyfriend girlfriend way more as brother and sister.
"How do you know for certain?" She asked seriously.
"I have to be honest with you...last night I went out and I kissed a few girls, and I'm sorry." I said sheepishly.
"Pete...don't be I can tell you anything so last night me and Brendon kissed, it felt so right but so wrong if you get what I mean?" She said her fingers shaking.
"Yeah I do...I swear to god though Els if he hurts you he's a dead man." I said seriously.
"He won't...promise you won't tell anyone." She said trustingly.
"You know me well my lips are sealed." I smirked; she smiled softly at me and kissed me on the cheek just like none of this had happened. It was good life was good, so long as Brendon doesn't hurt her.

Brendon's POV

I rolled off her my heart thumping and my breathing heavy, but that's sex for you. I lay in bed not knowing what to do? I am really willing to give up what I've got for Els? Oh I dunno. "That was amazing babe." Fiona said clicking me out of my train of thought.
"Oh yeah it was alright." I said slightly delayed. Fee's face dropped and rolled onto of me so our bare chests were touching again. "What do you mean it was alright? Where is my Brendon?" She demanded seriously.
"I killed him." I joked she gave me the look that she didn't find this funny. "Nah I'm here." I said while stroking her skin.
"Brendon I'm being serious, you've been acting strangely since last you walked through that door." She said pouted.
"I'm sorry okay and I've made it up to you what more do you want?" I sighed. She rolled off me and rested her head on my chest.
"Well there is one thing you could do..." She suggested.
"And what would that be?" I asked while rolling my eyes.
"Well...there's a booking in two weeks at the church in two weeks time and everything's ready so why not take the chance and just do it?" She asked simply. If I say no she'll know that something's up. "Okay if we must." I smirked. She smiled softly at me and placed a tender kiss on my lips and then went to have a shower. I sighed deeply and gently hit the bed so she couldn't hear. Fuck I'm in deep now.

sorry if its a bit short thanks for the reviews and the next chap will be up soon
Sign up to rate and review this story