Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You

Drunk Talk

by mcr_lover103 1 review

Gerard and Roxanne find themselves in the presence of a bit drunk Frank.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-21 - Updated: 2007-03-22 - 284 words

0Funny
Roxanne looked at Gerard with an amused smile. He gave one right back. Could Gerard possibly -? No, he was teasing her. She could see now that running away did have its advantages.

"I'm not going to lie to you, I figured you were a super hot god," Roxanne told him.

"Who doesn't," he replied happily, seeming pleased with this answer.

"Wow you are so modest" she joked to him.

"Its just who I am" he joked back at her, giving her a smile of a choir boy.

"What did you think about me?"

"Well... I thought you were so bea------"

It was at this moment that Frank, Mikey, Bob, and Ray came through the door. Roxanne could tell they were a bit drunk. They all threw a drunken 'hello' at Roxanne and went into their rooms. Frank was the only one to stay behind.

"Wellll, isn't it the Roxxi Gerard has told usss about," Frank said, flopping into the couch closest to Gerard.

"Frank go on and get some sleep or something," Gerard said to him," Your girl is coming to see you tomorrow and she can't see you can't like this".

"Heyyy, speaking of girls," Frank announced to Gerard, "Thiss Roxxi you got is reallly pretty"

"Go sleep Frank"

Frank gave a half smile to Gerard and turned to face Roxanne to give her a smile too.

"But heyy, let me say this," he told Roxanne, "Its nice that Gerard got a girl like you ---"

"Go on Frank ----!" Gerard pleaded

"Cauze he ain't got no girl since he got sober ---", he told Roxanne, leaning towards her to tell her that.

"Frank!"

"Okkay" Frank said, wandering off to his room and shutting the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story