Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You

After Frank's Speech

by mcr_lover103 0 reviews

Roxanne and Gerard after Frank's bit drunken speech and some news.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-21 - Updated: 2007-03-22 - 332 words

0Unrated
As soon as Frank happily went off to his room, Gerard wanted go talk to him, telling Roxanne that he wanted to make sure Frank was all right. She was a little shocked and amused at Frank's little speech herself.

"He usually talks a lot even when he's barely drunk," Gerard told her.

"Its all right," she assured him.

"Usually he doesn't even say true stuff," he replied, walking to Frank door.

"Was he saying true stuff now?" Roxanne asked him. She had to know.

But Gerard had already went into Frank's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roxanne sat on the couch sipping her soda as she could barely hear Gerard talking to Frank. Part of her wanted to listen in but she decided against it. She wasn't one of those girls. Gerard appeared five minutes later, looking half annoyed and for some reason stressed.

"Anything the matter?" she asked Gerard who had walked into the mini kitchen and washing his face.

"Nothing," he quickly replied. He shut the water off and retreated back to the couch next to Roxanne.

"Sure?"

"Well, I guess not," he admitted.

"What?"

"I got a call from our manager and we have to go to some fuckin thing where some fans can meet us"

"You were just told?"

"No. He told me but it was like weeks ago and we forgot. I mean, I don't hate our fans", he assured her, "but you know, you don't know the crazy ass people I have met and with just finding out now..."

Gerard got up again.

"And we gotta leave in four hours so the guys will be good but I feel bad about..."

"If you're talking about me, I'll be fine"

"Thanks,"he said, giving her a quick hug, "Don't worry, I'll try to be nice"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Hope you guys are liking it. I'm trying to portray the unsure Gerard. I won't make the other band members seem like drunks to any who cares. I just needed it for the scene. Comment!)
Sign up to rate and review this story