Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You

A Rocker Family

by mcr_lover103 0 reviews

Roxanne gets a taste of what its like to hang with the band

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-21 - Updated: 2007-03-22 - 328 words

0Unrated
Roxanne watched the rat race also known as getting ready for the meet and greet. They rushed around, half the time not even noticing her. As they shuffled out the door, they all said goodbye to her. Gerard was the last one to leave.

"Stay in here. You can eat whatever you want and stuff," he told her.

"Okay, see ya" Roxanne replied.

He flashed her a smile and did a little hair toss. He did it only becuase she had earlier told him she loved when guys did that. He then closed the door behind him.

After they left she really began wondering about Gerard. Did he like her? What if the stuff Frank said was true? Roxanne decided to ask Mikey. She decided he was the least likely to try to mess with her. She settled down on the couch and watched a marathon of That 70's Show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The band returned around 1:30am. Roxanne was still up. She was a real night person. She saw them all trot into the room happily. They were definitely night people too.

"Hey Roxxi", Ray called as he walked over to the fridge with Bob and Mikey.

"Whats cookin' Roxxi?" Frank asked settling down on the floor with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, beginning to lite it.

Gerard was the last to enter the room, looking tired but happy to be back. He sat on the couch next to Roxxanne's again. She decided it must be his favorite.

"Watcha watching?" he asked.

"South Park", she admitted. Some people didn't get that the show was meant to be really stupid. Thats what made it funny.

"Oooh, I like that", Bob called as he trotted into the living room.

"You like any show", Ray announced, sitting on another couch next to Mikey.

As they all sat there Roxanne felt extremely happy. It was such a simple thing, but it was different for her. Like a fun family. A rocker family.
Sign up to rate and review this story