Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You

Interesting Night

by mcr_lover103 0 reviews

The group decide to head to sleep but Roxanne has to ask Mikey something.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-21 - Updated: 2007-03-22 - 276 words

0Unrated
They ended up watching tv until about 4am when Bob decided to go to sleep, even after being called a wimp. The other did follow suit. Ray headed off and then did Frank. Each of them calling 'night Roxxi'.

Roxanne saw Gerard head towards the bathroom and found the moment to ask Mikey about Gerard. She was a bit nervous but she had to know.

"Hey Mikey.." she said to him.

"Yea", he replied, removing his eyes that seconds ago were glued to the tv.

"Ummm...well I was wondering...how was the meet and greet thing?" she felt bad for not just saying what she really wanted to know.

Mikey must have noticed this expression on Roxanne's face but didn't really realize what she meant by this.

"It was fine Roxxi," he told her, "We had a blast but Gee wasn't all into the conversations. I think he wanted to go home, as in here."

"Oh well, its over now", she replied.

"Yea, it is," he said, getting up to go towards his room, "See you later"

Gerard had now reappeared and came over to Roxanne. His makeup had been washed off. She decided he was still gorgeous.

"You can sleep on the couch or I could switch with you," he offered.

"No, I'll sleep here," she said laying down and covering herself with a blanket.

"Kay, night," he whispered and went off to his room.

It was later that night when Roxanne was just woken up, not really thinking about anything, half asleep. But she saw Gerard come to check on her, saw her sleeping, and she could SWEAR that he kissed her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story