Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You

Returned Home

by mcr_lover103 0 reviews

Roxanne sadly returns home to find herself alone and lonely.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-22 - Updated: 2007-03-22 - 312 words

0Unrated
Roxanne had the most fun over the weekend. The guys ended up having one more thing to do, but the rest of the weekend they hanged out with her. She soon saw everyone's different personalities. For example, Frank was a guy that liked to tease you but you had to love him, like a puppy that chews on your shoes.

When the time came that Roxanne had to go home, she was really depressed. She had the most fun in her whole life, but most people would say that if they had her weekend. Roxanne did find when she got home that Frank had slipped one of his guitar picks into her pocket. Frank, Ray, Mikey, and even Bob, who didn't even play the guitar, signed it. She also had Gerard's heavy hoodie, which he told her she could have. Man she would miss them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Roxanne returned home, her mother acted like she hadn't dissapeared for the weekend. She suspected that her mother thought she had stayed at a friend's house becuase she had that 'sssuurree you did' smile. It was so annoying.

Roxanne spent the next three weeks pretty sad. She had made the guitar pick into a necklace, using a small hole in the pick and a small silver chain. She wore the necklace and Gerard's hoodie all the time. Roxanne never explained why she did this. She spent her time just going through the motions of life. No one knew why.

It was 12am in the morning when Roxanne lay in bed awake. She was wondering if her life would be like this forever. She knew the weekend wouldn't be forever, but she had gotten to hang out with her LOVE. It was during this time that her cellphone began to ring. Roxanne picked it up and gave a 'hey' and was returned by one. It was Gerard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story