Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Hate You, Gorgeous.

Chapter 9: Dani Saves the Day

by Dancemandydance 2 reviews

Dani saves the day...kinda.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-22 - Updated: 2007-03-22 - 560 words

0Unrated
-Eden's POV-

I'm on my way to the airport, bawling my eyes out. I don't know what to do. All I have to say is thank God for Gabriel. Just then my ringtone goes off - its P!ATD. I cringe and look at it. It's Dani, so I guess I better pick it up.
"OH MY GOD. Eden, what happened? Where are you going? Are you okay?" she yells frantically.
"Well, my hearing's gone."
"Don't joke, this is serious. What happened?"
"I really don't want to talk about it right now, Dani. Don't worry about me though, I'm fine." What a lie... "Really...enjoy the rest of the tour. I just had to get away. I can't be near them."
"Them? What did Pete do to you? I thought it was just Brendon."
"Pete didn't do anything. It's all my fault, really. I ruined everything. I ruined both of my relationships - one before it even started."
"Come back and tell Pete that. I'm sure he'll understand," she pleaded.
"I can't be with Pete. He hates me. I can't be near Brendon - he hates me more."
"Okay, I don't know what's going on but I really am worried. Will you call me when you're ready to talk?"
"Yeah, I got to go now though, I'm at the airport. Bye." I hang up and book a seat on the first plane home.

-Pete's POV-

I sit on the bus. It's late at night and we're on our way to the next town. My mind is going crazy...how could I have been so cruel to her? She'll never want to talk to me again. I've lost her.
"Hey, Pete," Dani says, coming over to the couch where I'm sitting, listening to music that just makes my heart break more. Good thinking, Pete.
"Hey, Dani."
"Did you hear about Eden?" she asks, frowning.
"Yeah, I did...good riddance to her."
"You don't mean that, I can tell by your face and your voice." I keep my head down, not saying a word. "I know how you feel about her. She," she starst to say,"...you confused her. She was falling in love with you and she didn't know how to deal with it."
"Right," I scoff. "Love...I'm sure."
"She told me she was, Pete. I'm her best friend, she told me everything."
"Well, I fucked it up beyond all recognition, didn't I? There is no way she'll ever talk to me again."
"I think she will. You two...there's something about you two. Just give her some time to calm down. When you get back home after the tour, try talking to her again. I'll butter her up for you, if you want," she says, nudging my shoulder. I can't help but crack a smile.
"Yeah...maybe."
"Yeah, really. I know her. She loves you. She just needs time."
"Thanks, Dani," I say, grabbing her hand. "You really helped me. I was feeling...well...ya know."
"Suicidal?" she asks cautiously. I just nod. "There is no reason to feel that way now though, right? I mean I don't have to go get Patrick or anything."
"Ha ha no...I'm okay. Really, thank you." She pats my hand and then walks to the back where Patrick is sleeping. She really did help. Now I just have to wait....and I suck at waiting.
Sign up to rate and review this story