Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > An average day: Breakfast, jog, Lunch, movies oh yeah and a battle with the god of time

One down.

by Theresa1 5 reviews

Read the title

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-03-23 - Updated: 2007-03-23 - 283 words

0Unrated
"So, what's your plan?" Jay laughed. Theresa glared at him and stepped clser to the Kraken so she was about a foot away. "Theresa, don't get so close." "I've got to be this close to do it." She threw the poison dart directly through the monsters' back. "KKKRRROOOOO" (Just made that up off the top of my head picking random letters) it cried in pain and sunk to the bottom of the deep water. "Woa." Jay was a little angry that he didn't think of the plan, and even angryer that a girl thought of the plan! Archie, Neil, Herry, and Odie came rushing over. "What happened?" Archie eyed Theresa then Jay. "Theresa took a poison dart from th-" Jay stopped and fell into the water with a Splash! "Jay! Oh man I forgot, he got shot by the poison dart." "Well isn't there a healing spell Miss Persephone tought you, I mean, you have been learning withcraft for a long time now." Odie pointed out. Theresa instantly brightened. "Yes, yes she did teach me a healing spell." "Do you remember it?" "I'll give it a try." She crossed her legs and sat in a lotus position. "Omnus revertus letseino nimb!" Jay sat up out of the water. (Where they were is shallow) "Ow! My friken head! What the heck just happend?" "Well, Theresa here healed your shoulder, so don't go cussin' at me boy." Neil pointed to Jays' torn shirt. (Man that thing is ugly.) "Well, thanks," Jay started to blush. "C'mon! We can't stand around being stupid we've gotta save Atlanta!" Herry cheered. "C'mon, let's do the wave!" They all looked at him. "Sorry just got cot up in the moment."
Sign up to rate and review this story