Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > An average day: Breakfast, jog, Lunch, movies oh yeah and a battle with the god of time

The second task (Yeah lamo title i couldn't think of anything)

by Theresa1 3 reviews

...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-03-25 - Updated: 2007-03-26 - 287 words

0Unrated
"What's the next task Cronus! We're ready for it!" bellowed Jays' voice. "Ready?" Boomed another voice. "I'm just getting warmed up!" "Oh shi-" Jay started. Infront of him stood three ogres, and beyond that was sphinx, garding a long pathway. "Why don't you try this task, this is like two tasks in one." Jay started to walk towards the ogres. He took out his sword and staf thingy. "We're ready." "MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" The others stood beside him. "Yeah, we're ready." Neil stood in a 'I know karate fear me' pose. "Wah hash ah!" He ran up to the two headed ogre. "Fear me, I am Neil!!!" The ogre did its giggle thing while he tried to kick it.
Theresa took out her nunchucks and thumped the red ogre (or giant I just noticed that.)I'm gonna use giant now. on the head, hard enough to knock him out. "Nice." Neil nodded struggling to free himself from the giants' grip. "Hey! This is cashmere!"
Jay had Agnon on the ground and was now headed towards the sphinx. "What do you want?" It hissed. "Ummmm-" "Save it hon." It put a finger to his lips while Theresa ran up and stood beside him. "I know, I know. You want to get passed. Now for the question, Oh yes, What walks with four legs, then two legs, then three legs." "Ma-" "I told you to save it! That's not the question. The question is, what is it that when you have it you want to share it but when you share it you no longer have it?" "Ok now I'm gonna say it, oh sh-" "WAIT!!!" Odie burst out. "I know the answer... wait, oh crap, I don't know the answer."
Sign up to rate and review this story