Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > An average day: Breakfast, jog, Lunch, movies oh yeah and a battle with the god of time

The answer

by Theresa1 2 reviews

you get it...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-03-26 - Updated: 2007-03-27 - 200 words

0Unrated
Archie glared. 'You've gotta have the answer!! If you don't have it in two seconds I'll killyou man!!!! I lo- really like Lanta! If you don't-" "Archie shut up, I have the answer." Neil stepped claser to the sphinx. "Yo, the answer is a secrut, duh! And you call that a riddle! Look who's the brains now! I am the smar-" "Neil why don't you shut up. Is that the answer?" Archie demanded. The sphinx screamed in anger and flew off. "I guess it was." Theresa walked forward and stepped on the path. "Wait!! You could be in total danger stepping onto that path. I'll go first." Jay pushed himself past her. "Oh yeah and who are you? The white knight?" She rolled her eyes. He gave her a sheepish smile. "Maybe I'm in cog-" "Oh shuh up." Odie shuffled forwards. "We've been assighned some simple tasks and we're here to do them. So move it or lose it." "Lose what?" Herry questioned.

Yeah short chapter, but i've gotta get off the computer er else I'm dead... or maybe banned for a while. so, I'll update soon. If I can. PLEASE REVEIW i want to hear what you all think.
Sign up to rate and review this story