Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Hate You, Gorgeous.

Chapter 12: From the Kitchen to the Bed

by Dancemandydance 4 reviews

Basically just full-on porn. Enjoy, you little dirty ones:)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-23 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 1772 words

2Hot
..."Not like this they don't"

-Eden's POV-

No, friends definitely don't kiss like this. I lean back against the counter and Pete braces himself against the counter, pressing his body hard against mine. I breath heavily as he kisses me. I have never, ever been kissed like this before. It's soft, but hard; passionate but gentle; sexy but sweet. His lips are intoxicating, I can't get enough of him. I nibble on his lips a bit and me moans into mine, pressing harder against me. I can feel the outline of his erection against my body, causing me to put my fingers in his hair and pull his lips even tighter against mine. We keep going for what seems like thirty minutes, but when he parts from my lips and I look over at the clock, I see that only five minutes have gone by. He breaths heavily into my neck, his warm breath weakening me.
"I have wanted to do that for so long," he whispers, looking into my eyes.
"Me too," I say softly, putting my hand on his chest and gazing back at him.
"So...." His smile is so big - bigger than I've ever seen it before. I can't help it, I have to kiss his dimples. He giggles and runs his fingers through my hair. "You know I'm in love with you, right?" I nod slightly.
"And you know," I whisper seductively as I run my finger down his torso to his stomach, lifting up his shirt and placing my hand right over his bartskull tattoo," that I am in love with you, too."
"I am aware," he nods. "I need to kiss you again."
"You don't need an invitation," I say coyly before grazing my lips against his. I touch his lips ever so slightly with mine and then pull back, making him beg for more. He does the same to me once before kissing me again, more passionately.
"Pete," I mumble against his lips. He parts from me and looks into my eyes. "Should we really be doing this in the kitchen? I know a much better room that this could be suited for."
"Are you sure you want to do that?" he asks, rubbing my shoulders. Does he think I'm moving to fast? I don't know...I'll let him decide where this goes. I'm all his.
"I will do whatever you want me to do, Pete." I bite my lip.
"We can do whatever makes you comfortable."
I lean forward and nibble on his ear before whispering, "You make me comfortable. I want you inside me." He doesn't say a word, his eyes just widen and his jaw drops. I smile and nod and he takes me up in his arms and walks, very briskly, towards my bedroom. He lays me down on the bed gently and I sit up. I swing my legs over the side and pull him close to me by his belt loops.
"I love you," he whispers as I place my hands under his shirt. He takes his shirt in his hands and lifts it up the rest of the way, revealing his beautiful body that I was staring at from the hallway just a while ago. I can't believe I finally get to touch him and kiss him. I grab him by the hips and kiss his tattoo. He moans and leans his head back, putting his hands on my shoulders. I continue to explore his stomach with my lips and my tongue as I undo his pants and slip them off of him.
"Something isn't right here," I say.
"What's wrong?"
"Well, I'm still fully clothed and you're in your boxers."
"I think I can do something about that," he smiles and leans down and kisses me passionately, causing us to fall down on the bed. He scoots us up so my head hits the pillow and continues to kiss me, his body lying next to mine. He kisses down to my neck and begins to suck - hard.
"Oh my God, Pete, that feels amazing," I moan, leaning my head back so he has easier access. He moans against my neck and runs his hand up my shirt, caressing my stomach.
"God," kiss, "you're skin," kiss, "is so amazingly soft."
"I moisturize," I giggle. He grabs my shirt and pulls it off of me. He gazes into my eyes before kissing down my chest. He unclips the front of my bra, revealing my hard breasts. He doesn't say anything - just attacks them with his lips and his tongue. My body rives beneath his touch as he runs his hand down and undoes my pants. He kisses down my stomach, pulling my pants down, and then kisses along my panty line before removing my panties. Before I know it, his tongue is inside of me, flicking fast. I moan loudly and grab my hair, arching my back, pushing myself against his face. He moans into me, which sends me over the edge. I shake and shudder beneath him before he removes his tongue and climbs back up to me.
"You're turn," I smile. Again, he has the wide eyes and mouth. I kiss down his throat, his chest, and his stomach and then kiss along the line of his boxers. I remove his boxers and then grab his penis in my hands, stroking it a couple of times before putting my lips around it.
"Holy fucking God," he moans loudly, grabbing the sheets with one hand and putting his other hand in my hair. He tastes so amazing. I've never liked giving head, but I would give it to this man every day for the rest of my life....well maybe not every day but pretty darn close. I moan against him and close my eyes, bringing him all the way inside my mouth. "Fuck, I'm going to..." he moans. Soon he shudders beneath me, releasing himself into my mouth. God, even that tastes good. This guy is amazing. I lick my lips and move back up to him, kissing him gently.
"You taste amazing," I whisper in his ear before biting it.
"Oh God, Eden," he groans, reaching over and rubbing my back. "That was the best fucking experience I've ever...ever had."
"Until now," I smile, winking at him. He smiles back and I pull him on top of me.
"Yes." He kisses me again, exploring the inside of my mouth with his tongue. "Until now." I grab his neck and pull him deeper into the kiss. His hands begin to explore my hips, caressing them up and down. I feel that he's hard again...that was quick. I kiss all over his face.
"I love you so much," he whispers between soft, sweet kisses.
"I love you, too." I stop and just gaze up at him. I can't believe we're finally together...if someone had told me I would be in bed with Pete Wentz a year ago I would have laughed at them, but now it feels like the most natural thing in the world. I run my fingers along his shoulders, down his arms and under them, wrapping my arms around his back. He gazes at me and gives me a look, as though he's asking if it's okay. I nod and he slides inside me.

-Pete's POV-

I slide into her - its pretty easy because she is so wet - but she is also really tight, which gets me even more excited. I kiss her gently before I begin pumping in an out of her, slowly at first. She leans her head back and bites her lip, closing her eyes.
"Are you alright?" I ask, brushing the hair out of her eyes with the one hand that's not supporting my weight. The last thing I want to do is hurt her.
"Mmm hmm...it just feels amazing. Don't stop, Pete."
"Never," I whisper before kissing down her throat. I start pumping harder now, causing her grip on my back to tighten. She moans loudly, widening her legs, giving me fuller access. I take it and plunge inside her as deep as I can go.
"Oh God, Pete," she yells.
"Eden," I groan. "Oh God...Eden." I almost can't take it any longer.
"Pete, I'm...oh God," she bites her lip and grabs me harder. I feel myself climaxing and I can feel her tighten around me, pushing me over the edge.
"Oh, God..." I moan as I pump into her one last night.
"Jesus, Pete. I've never...ever had an orgasm like that before." She brings her hands up to my face and cups it. "Seriously...thank you." She plants a kiss on my lips. I lay on her for a couple of seconds, savoring what just took place before sliding off of her and lying down beside her.
"That...was the best experience of my life. Hands down. Amazing," I say breathlessly. She turns on her side and cuddles next to me, our bodies moist from the workout we just had. She plays her hand and her head on my chest, her leg over mine, pushing her body into me. I look down at her naked body - it's amazing. She's absolutely perfect and she's mine. "When did I get so lucky?"
"I dunno," she shrugs. "I'm guessing the moment I did." I giggle and kiss her hair, stroking her back. "I think we should do that again."
"I think I'm going to have to agree with you," I smile, pulling her on top of me.
"Me on top?" she asks, pointing to herself. I nod and look straight at her breasts.
"Most definitely."
"Okay...I've never done that before." I'm most admit, I'm kind of shocked.
"Never?" I say, raising an eyebrow. She shakes her head. "It's easy...you'll be fine."
"Oh, I'm sure I'll manage," she says, grabbing my erection and sliding herself onto me. Her breasts are glistening with sweat as she grinds against me in circles. I don't last long, she's so intoxicating. Her hands are in her hair and she's pumping hard, moaning my name loudly, over and over. I grab her hips and shudder beneath her, releasing myself into her yet again. She slides off and collapses at my side, breathless.
"How was that?" she asks, placing her hand on her chest and looking up at the ceiling before looking over at me.
"Amazing," I say, leaning over and kissing her gently on the lips.
"I'm so exhausted."
"Me too." I pull her next to me. "Let's sleep." She nods and we drift off to sleep almost immediately.
Sign up to rate and review this story