Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This was a therapeutic chain of events!!

Can't take the kid from the fight

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 3 reviews

Jadyn Taylor Ross is the twin sister of George Ryan Ross. She is going out with Spencer Smith A lot of things happen. A funeral, people in the hospital, a wedding, and looking out for family! Wi...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-23 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 1703 words

0Unrated
A/N: Ok, I am having fun with the story. It is different and that is why I like it.
This Chapter is for these people:
xbobxluvrx
cnharp
TeamWentz17
ryanrossISsove
Thanks to them!!
Here is the new chapter!

Chapter 2

After I heard the steps I stopped and listened more. I could hear heavy breathing and I could smell a slight scent of alcohol. I knew it was my dad, shit. I turned around and sure enough there was my dad. He had a gun in his right hand and a bottle of vodka in his left. Great he's drunk and has a gun. Where's Blair and mom. I forgot about my dad for a minute because it seemed like he was not going to try to kill me yet. So I went back to walking towards the sobbing. Once I got into the kitchen I saw Blair sitting by the wall rocking back and forth. I then took another step towards and right by the table in the kitchen was my mom lying on the floor in a pool of blood.

"Blair get into the laundry room, and lock the door. Do not open it unless it's me or Ryan. You got me?" she looked at me and nodded. She ran into the laundry room and I could hear that she locked the door. I then turned to my mom again. I felt a single tear run down my face and I wiped it away letting the anger take hold of me. I turned towards my dad who now stood there with a smile on his face. I walked up to him and punched him in the face. (With all the beating my dad did to me, did teach me to be tougher. So a year ago I took self defense class and it helped.) He dropped the vodka bottle and grabbed my wrist. He twisted it behind my back and I could feel the gun up against the back of my head.

"You bitch. You ever hit me again I will shoot you just like I shot you mom. But, want to know the worst thing; what happened to your mom was your fault. I went to go give you your punishment and you were not there. So I gave it to you sister and mom. Then you mom yelled at me to leave so I killed her. I don't think I will kill you. I just think I will let you live with the guilt of knowing that your moms death was your fault." I listen to him tell me this and it just made me more pissed off. I tried to get my wrist out of him hand, but he just pushed the gun harder to the back of my head. With my other free arm I hit him in his side, and that caused him to let go of my wrist and I knocked the gun out of his hand and kicked it away from us. I kick him again and went to go check on Blair. But, before I got to her my dad had pulled my hair slamming me into a wall, and then kicked the back of my knees so now I was kneeling in front of the wall and he hit my head on the wall again. I feel to the ground and he kicked my legs, stomach and my arms. I just lay there, and after a couple minutes he went into the kitchen trying to find some more alcohol and probably Blair. I got up and tried to go up the stairs with out him noticing anything. I got to my room and called 911 and then Ryan. I told him to get over her quick, but not to come in until the cops got here.

"Jadyn where did you go? I want to show you something." My dad called out.

"Just leave dad!" I yelled. I could hear him coming up the stairs and I knew he was coming to my room. I locked my door and got into my closet. I heard him try to get the door open but it was not working.

"Open this door right now!" he yelled and I just stayed in my spot. I heard a couple of gun rounds go off, and then sirens. "Bitch you called the cops. I will get you, you hear me. I will do what I did to your mother; I will do to you and the other little bitch. You girls need to know your place." He yelled and then he ran down stairs, and I heard the door open and yelling came from out side. I was so tired already from dance practice and then what he did to me. So, I closed my eyes, and drifted into a nightmare filled sleep. While I was sleeping I felt people pick me up and in my nightmare my dad was kicking me and I was screaming. Someone woke me up, saying that I was ok.

"Miss, calm down. You're ok. But, where is your little sister?" Some one asked me, I did not know the voice.

"She is in the kitchen closet and I told her not to come out unless me or my brother tell her to come out." I told the voice. "Let me go get her, she is not hurt just a little scared." I tried to get up and get her.

"Miss, I can not let you do that. We need to make sure you are ok, so we are taking you to the hospital. So please lie down and I will tell some to tell you brother to get her out and bring her to the hospital." I nodded and lay back down. I heard he tell someone what I told him and then the door closed and thing I was in started to move. I closed my eyes again, and went back into the nightmare filled sleep again. It seemed like a while before the nightmares came, but they came. Again in the nightmare I saw dad shot mom, and I screamed and he came towards Blair. I ran over to her and did not make it before he shot a second shot hitting her in the chest. I got to as she fell and caught her. I held her in my arms and cried. I looked up and my dad had the gun pointed the gun at my head and I could hear him pull the trigger and I screamed and I was woken up by someone before the bullet hit me.

"Jade wake up!" it was Ryan.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a room that was a light shade of pink and some green on the walls too. I looked around and there was Spencer by my side and so was Ryan. I was Blair at a table, with Avril and Chelsea. "How long have I been asleep?" I asked no one in particular.

"Only a couple hours. When they got you here, you were sleep, and just put you into a room, and let you sleep. But, we had to wake up cause you kept screaming. Why were you screaming?" Spencer asked.

"Well I had a nightmare and I saw dad shot mom and then he pointed to Blair and I tried to run a save her but before I got to her he shot her in the chest and I caught her as she fell, and then he pointed the gun at my head and pulled the trigger but before the bullet hit me, you woke me up." I told them.

"Wow, well the doctor said your fine just some scrapes and burses. He said you can go home tomorrow. And right now I just want you to lay back and we'll just chill." Ryan told me.

"Where's Brendon and Jon?" I asked.

"Oh, they were here but left to go get some food for all of us." Avril said.

"Probably going to come back with subway and McDonalds, or tons of Starbucks. Or all three of those." I laughed. And if one cue, in walked Brendon and Jon holding sure enough Subway, and McDonalds bags and Starbucks drinks. "Speaking of the devils. I told you all, I was right!" I did a little victory dance in my hospital bed. It hurt a little but and I guess I winced because everyone looked at me.

"Oh my gosh Ja Ta your awake." He smiled.

"Oh my gosh Bden you're here and did you bring me anything?" I asked him.

"Well, I did bring you a cookie and your favorite Starbucks drink." He said and handed my stuff to me. I smiled and set my stuff down and did another victory dance. Brendon and Jon gave everyone what they got them and went and sat by the window. Brendon was talking to Jon about the recording of their CD. (Oh, I forgot Jon, Brendon, Ryan, and Spencer are in this band called Panic! At The Disco. And Pete Wentz, Pete Fucking Wentz signed them about a month ago. He was letting them finish school and then go record the record. Spencer wants me to go, and so does Ryan. But, I have no idea if I will now because we do not have any parents or anything. I will have to talk to Ryan about that later.) Ryan was talking to Spencer across me and I could see the Blair was having fun with Chelsea and Avril. I was just sitting back and listening to my music watching all of them. After I was done with my semi lunch and so was everyone else the doctor came in.

He told me that I was fine and that I could go home tomorrow. I was really happy, that I got to go home. But where was home, and who was to go home to?

You're a regular decorated emergency
The bruises and contusions will remind me what you did when you wake
You've earned a place atop the ICU's hall of fame
The camera caught you causing a commotion on the gurney again

A/N: Please review!!
Sign up to rate and review this story