Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This was a therapeutic chain of events!!

The I.V. and your hospital bed

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 4 reviews

Jadyn Taylor Ross is the twin sister of George Ryan Ross. She is going out with Spencer Smith A lot of things happen. A funeral, people in the hospital, a wedding, and looking out for family! Wi...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-25 - Updated: 2007-03-26 - 1801 words

0Unrated
I decided it was time to talk about what we were going to do now, that mom was dead and dad was put away, hopefully forever! But, what do you do. I know that we can't go home, and I don't want to lose Ryan or Blair. As I lied in the hospital bed, listening to music, I was thinking about mom. God, I remember how after dad hit me for the first time. I was lying down in my bed and she was petting my hair and telling me it would be ok. That was 8 years ago. How come every time dad hit her, Blair or me, all she had to say that it was ok. It went on like that for 8 years, I am now 18 and everything is over. I hope. Spencer was there for almost all of it. He did not know of what was happening till about 6 years ago. He always wanted to know why Ryan stayed over a lot but never me. We have been in a relationship for about 4 years. Since our freshmen year. The first time I went to him crying was the night after homecoming. Dad had really hurt me bad for the first time. (Sorry for all the first times.) But, my mom was not home that night and Blair was at a friends house for the weekend. And Ryan was out with Chelsea. Spencer was busy with family stuff and could not hang out that night. Dad came home and was piss drunk as always, and came to my room. He pulled me out of my bed by my hair and kept kicking me and yelling at me to get up. He forced me up and let say, it was not nice. He yelled at me and kept hitting my head against the wall.

Once he was done, I don't remember much after like the 4th hit against the wall, I kind of blacked out. But once he was done he went a passed out on his bed. So, I just remember getting up and running to Spencer's. I just was knocking on his front door and put my back against the door and slid down, and sat there my forehead on my knees and one hand kept slightly knocking and the other one was on my head feeling blood.

"Jade, what's wrong?" Spencer asked.

"What?" I asked as if I was dazed. I took off my head phones and noticed I had pulled my knees to chest and I had my hand on my head, and the other one was knocking on the bed. Just like that night. "Oh, sorry. Just thinking."

"You were thinking about that night. Weren't you?" Spencer asked.

"Yea, right before you asked me what was wrong I was thinking about it. I was remembering how I was in that position at your front door, and then you opened the door, brought inside and you cleaned me up. That was the night that I feel you Spencer. I mean I fell hard. I don't think I have ever told you that before." I told Spencer, but everyone was listening. Spencer leaned in and kissed me hard yet sweet. Just how I liked it!

"Aww, how cute!" I heard Avril say. I broke apart and I smiled at her and then we all laughed.

"Way to ruin a moment, Avril." Blair said. I looked at Blair and she just smiled at me and then went back to what she was doing.

"So, was that all you were thinking about?" Ryan asked this time.

"No, I was thinking about what we are going to do for a home now. I mean we are the only family we have now. Ryan, come on. I know you have not been there for us every day. But, I have been there for Blair and mom, even though this time was my fault. I should have stayed home when dad told me to, mom would not be dead. I might not be here, but then again I might have. But, I am not going to lose you or Blair, like I lost mom. It's all my fault. I'm so sorry Blair everyone." I put my face in my hands.

"Jade, it's not your fault. Dad just cracked. It was all the lies he told you last night. You did nothing. But I will not lose you or Blair either. I will stay at Spencer's still and maybe you and Blair can stay with Avril or Chelsea." Ryan told me. I looked up at everyone and smiled.

"Jade, you and Blair can live with me for a little bit. Maybe we can switch off with Chelsea. I just know my mom and dad will not let you stay for to long. But, know when you every need me I am always here for you. And that goes for you to Blair Bear." Avril said. I smiled and blew her a kiss.

"Yea, we can figure something out. I know my mom and dad won't mind you living with us for a while." Chelsea said.

"Aww, thanks guys." I smiled.

"Hey Ja Ta, you are Blair Bear can come live with me in my apartment. I mean I can live with Jon for a while and let you and Blair Bear live there. All I asked is a little bit of rent for the time you live there." Brendon told me.

"Aww, Bden. Thanks. I am going to get a job, and you don't have to go live with Jon, if me and Blair are there. I know you won't try something. I think of you more as a really big brother then anything else." I told him.

"See Jade, everything will work out. When we leave tomorrow we will go to the police and see if we can get our stuff out of the house. But, only what we need. I know once everything s done in there, we can get the house back."

"Ok, Ryan. But, I don't know if I could every go back in that house and live there again. But, if the state lets us, then I will." I told them. Ok, not much happened after that. The doctor came in and told me I was super fine. Everyone but Blair and Spencer left. Ryan tried to stay, but I told him to go and have a good night with Chelsea and that I wanted to talk to Spencer. Because I was 18 and now I am taking care of Blair the hospital let her stay in my room with me, in the bed next to me, for the night. Blair was sleeping in the bed next to me with her favorite bear and one of my baby blankets. I think her and Avril went and got that and a change of clothes for me and Blair earlier. Spencer and I had talked about school, life, the band, and we even talked about if we worked out for another 3 years that we could talk about getting married. A nurse came in and told Spencer he had to leave and it was time for my final meds of the night. And one of them would cause me to fall asleep. She told him if he wanted to and he was quite when he left, that he could stay we me till I fell asleep. After about half an hour I fell asleep.

I woke up with someone giggling in the bed next to me. I rolled over and noticed that Blair was in her bed sitting in Brendon's lap. Blair always like Brendon, he toke such good care of her. I just lay their watching them, until some more people came in. First was Ryan and he went over to Blair and kissed her fore head and then came over to me. I sat up as he came over. (A/N: I am sorry for no talking right now...I am tried and trying to finish this chapter and trying not to just leave you all hanging for now.) He told me that I could go home once the nurse gave me everything I needed. The other people who came in after Ryan was Spencer, Avril and Chelsea.

A little bit after everyone came in the nurse came in and took out my I.V. and then gave me some meds, I would need to take, and then she told me after I was changed I could come out sign a couple of papers and then I could go home. There it was again, the word that I did not know what meant. She also told me that my right leg was kind of screwed up. She said the doctor wanted her to put a brace on my knee and my left wrist. It would not be there for long, just about a week. Just to make sure it was alright. I told her about the Show Dance Choir and she told me I would be fine in a week to go back to practice.

After I got changed into some normal clothes she put a white brace on my right knee and then a black brace on my left wrist. After that was done she handed me some crutches and I followed her out and I was followed by everyone else. Blair came up to me and walked with me. The nurse gave me some papers and I signed them and she told me that I was free to go and come back in a week to get my braces off.

"Are your legs tired, because you've been running through my mind all day, Jade." Spencer said making fun of me with my crutches. I hit him up side the head and he just laughed. At least what happened has not changed us.

ou're a regular decorated emergency
The bruises and contusions will remind me what you did when you wake
You've earned a place atop the ICU's hall of fame
The camera caught you causing a commotion on the gurney again

A/N: Ok, well 3 updates in a couple of date, i have been nice to you all.....I have a stress filled week coming up...musical practice and exams this week. So I WILL NOT be updating this week!! I am sooo sorry, but if I can update a little chapter I will but i hate doing that!! Also, if anyone has ideas for me or would like to put in as anything...just to tell you Jon and Bden are already taken. But, I am going to be putting MCR and FOB sooo...just tell me!! Love ya all!! Leave tons of reviews so when I get done with exams I can come here and get happy!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story