Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This was a therapeutic chain of events!!

Please, leave all overcoats, canes and top hats with the doorman.

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 3 reviews

Jadyn Taylor Ross is the twin sister of George Ryan Ross. She is going out with Spencer Smith A lot of things happen. A funeral, people in the hospital, a wedding, and looking out for family! Wi...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-31 - Updated: 2007-03-31 - 1329 words

0Unrated
After Spencer's little comment, we all got into the cars so, Ryan and I could go to the police station so we could go to the house and get some clothes and stuff for the time being. So Blair and I had gotten into the car with Avril and Chelsea. Ryan got into a car with Spencer and Brendon and Jon took another car. Avril was driving the car I was in and she was following Spencer to the police station. With in a couple minutes we were there. Everyone else stayed in the cars while Ryan and I went inside. Ryan helped me out of Avril's car and we went inside. I was kind of slow because of the crutches, but I was working them.

"Hi, we are here to see Sergeant Jones please." Ryan told the guy at the front desk.

"Ok, name please." He said.

"Ryan and Jadyn Ross" Ryan told him.

"Ok, he will be right with you, if you will just have a seat." He told us before he left to tell the Sergeant that we were here. After a couple minutes of waiting, he came out.

"Ah, Ryan. And Jadyn I hope you are feeling better. Please follow me." He said with a smile, I loved to see on people, and we followed him to his office. (I knew the Sergeant personally, because his daughter was in the show choir with me, Avril and Chelsea.) He held the door open for me and then Ryan came in and when he came in he shut the door and sat at his desk. "So what I can I do for you two today?"

"Well, Sergeant, my sister and I were wondering if we would be able to get into our house so we can get some clothes for the time being." Ryan told him.

"Well, of course you can, it will only have to be family going in, and only grab things you will need. I will also need one of my officers to be with you at all times inside the house. You understand?"

"Of course we do. Also we were wondering what will happen to the house." Ryan asked.

"Well, it will be a couple more days before we can release the house back to you."

"Ok, also. I was wondering what we will do for paying off the house?"

"Well Ryan, I have some good news. Your house was almost paid off before your dad went off. So, there is like one more payment due to pay it off. Also I was wondering what you were thinking for funeral arrangements."

"Well, we don't have enough money to pay off the house and for the funeral arrangements. So we have no idea, but to be honest we have not talked about it at all because Jade just got out of the hospital."

"Jadyn you know me daughter Liberty, well she was talking to me about helping you raise money for the funeral and the house payment. I know she will want to tell you more, but I just thought I might tell you a little bit about it."

"Wow, thank you Sergeant. I guess I will have to see her at practice tonight."

"Jadyn, you're still going to practice?"

"Well, I am the captain so I think even if I can't dance I still should be there."

"Oh ok, so on with the other things. I will have an officer follow you to your house and you can go in and get your things. I will keep you up to date on when you can get the house back."

"Ok, thank you very much Sergeant. Well, we better be on our way."

"Yes of course. Oh, I almost forgot. You two and Blair will have to go to a court date, one for your dads court hearing, and then one for what we will do for Blair, if she will go to a foster family or will stay with you two. I know how you are with Blair but by law we have to have the court hearing. Most likely the judge will want to hear from her, but I bet the judge will let her stay with you guys. But, that is enough for now." He told us, Ryan and I nodded and followed him out into the lobby. Once in the lobby he told us bye and told one of the officers what to do and we headed out to the cars.

Once we got outside the officer told us to wait until he brought the car around and then he would follow us to my house. So, I got into the car with Avril again and Ryan got into the car with Spencer. Brendon and Jon still were there too. Once we all saw the police car we head towards my house. It toke about 10 minutes to get there and on the way I told Avril and Chelsea that Ryan, Blair and I could only go inside to get the stuff so, they would need to either stay in the car or stay out side and help put things in the cars. Once we all pulled up in front of the house, we all got out. Spencer was at my door to help me out. He was so cute and nice.

Ryan, Blair, the officer, and I went inside. I told Blair to grab her clothes and fold them, and put the on her bed and to get anything she may need till we could get back in the house. Ryan did the same and I went to my room. I grabbed my biggest suitcase and toke about 6 pairs of different style jeans, 12 t-shirts all different styles too, 3 hoodies, a pair of skater shoes, 2 pair of flats, my dance shoes, and a pair of my high heels, I toke all of my dance outfits I needed, dance work out clothes, make-up, jewelry, school stuff, underwear and bras. I grabbed anything else I thought I needed and put it into a smaller suitcase. So once I was done packing, I had one big suitcase full and one small suitcase full.

After I was done packing, I took a suitcase and went into my sister's room. You are probably wondering how I managed that with crutches; I managed it very very carefully. I walked into her room and she had clothes set out, her IPod, and anything else she needed. I put all the clothes in the suitcase and the other things, into a small bag that she had. After that I told her to take the stuff down stairs and out side and go to Avril or someone. After she went down stairs, I went into Ryan's room and saw he packed a little less then me and was just closing his duffle bags.

"So you ready?" he asked me.

"Yea, I just need help getting my stuff down stairs."

"Ok, let me get my stuff down stairs and then I will come back and help you." Ryan said as he grabbed his things and took them down. He came back up stairs and grabbed my bags and went down. I followed him down slowly but I got down. Once we were out of the house the officer came out and locked the house.

"Ok, if we are all done here, I will be heading back to the station. Have a good day guys." He nodded and got into the police cruiser and left.

"So what do we do now?" I asked everyone. Everyone looked at each other, that's what seem was the question that was on every ones mind.



Next is a trip to the, the ladies room in vain, and
I bet you just can't keep up with, (keep up) with these fashionistas, and
Tonight, tonight you are, you are a whispering campaign.
I bet to them your name is "Cheap", I bet to them you look like shh...
Sign up to rate and review this story