Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This was a therapeutic chain of events!!

Swear to shake it up, if you swear to listen

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 1 review

Jadyn Taylor Ross is the twin sister of George Ryan Ross. She is going out with Spencer Smith A lot of things happen. A funeral, people in the hospital, a wedding, and looking out for family! Wi...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 1396 words

0Unrated
"Well, for a couple nights you and Blair should come live with me at my house. My parents are out of town and they said that you and Blair can have the guest room." Chelsea said.

"Thanks, right now I just really want to go lie down. I need to be ok for practice tonight." I told everyone.

"You are still going to go practice tonight, in the state you are in." Avril asked.

"Ok, I am going to go. I am the captain, and the doctor said that I could still sing, I just need to not dance on it. I don't want to let the team down. Tonight is the beginning of our two week tech week practices. I know all my moves, and I know everything else, I mainly need to be there and put thing together and get the lights all set and make sure everyone else is ready for it. So please can we go somewhere I can lie down and take a nap before practice?" I asked.

"Sure, lets all go over to my house and let Jade get some rest and we can watch a movie." Chelsea suggested.

"Sure, lets go." I said as I went to Avril's car. I got in and everyone else got in too. We started for Chelsea's house which was not far from my house. Before I knew it we were there, and I got out and waited for everyone else to get out of their cars too. I really didn't want to show my weakness, because I knew it was not going to help much. I grabbed one of my bags and started towards the door of Chelsea's house. I felt someone grab the bag out of my hands. I turned around and saw that it was Spencer. "I can handle it myself Spencer."

"No, I don't need to put the stupid show on. Now let me take this bag and get you inside and then you can take a nap. OK?" I just turned around and kept going towards the door. Once I was getting closer Spencer went ahead and opened the door for me. I went inside and I knew where I was going, so I went to the guest room and sat down on the bed. Spencer put my bag down and sat on the bed. "Ok, you need some rest so take a nap and I will make sure to wake you up it time to change for practice. I love you." He said as he picked me up and pulled the covers down and then laid me down and pulled the covers up. And then kissed my lips and started for the door.

"Spencer wait. Could you hand me my IPod?" he nodded his head and got it out of my bag and handed it to me with my headphones. I took them from him and put them on. I had a special play list for when I was either really sad, pissed, or hurt. So I put that on and the first song that I heard was Last Resort by Papa Roach. I feel asleep hoping I would not have any night mare this time. But, I was wrong this night mare was not so bad, but it scared me.

It started out me and Spencer kissing good bye like every other date. Well it went on. As he drove away in his car, I decided to take a walk. As I walked down the street I lived on, I got the feeling like I was being followed or watched. I decided to go to the park that I live near, and when I got there I went to the spot I loved to sit. It was the little area right before you go down the twisty slide. So I took out my IPod, sat down and listened to my music. After a couple minutes of just sitting there, I got the feeling again. Before I could think about going home, a hand went over my mouth and a blindfold went on over my eyes. I could not hear anything, because my music was turned up all the way, but I felt myself being dragged through the park and then I felt someone grab my leg and I was lifted into a car of some type. My music was still playing, so I was just trying not to freak out. After what felt like forever, I was lifted again and taken somewhere. All I knew was I was being taken up some stairs and then down some stair. I was put on a bed and the blindfold and headphones were taken off. I sat up and saw three people standing my front of me. There was two guys and I knew them their names were William and Rusty and there Avril too. I had no idea why she was her. She sat in a chair with this sick twisted smile. I started to try to get out of the bed to run. But William pushed me back on the bed. He took my arm and Rusty took the other one and they both bite them. At first I did not know what was happening, but then I felt pain. I screamed out in pain. But, then when I thought they were done, Rusty came up to my face and kissed me, kind of making me taste my own blood, and then he released the kiss, he bit into my neck. Again I felt the pain as before, but this was worse. I screamed again, but this time I was screaming to Avril to make them stop. She stood up smiled and then went to William and kissed him. But, then she did something that surprised me the most. She bit into the arm that Rusty had bitten. I kept screaming for them to stop. And once the did they got up looked down at me smiled and then walked away.

Then I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and I saw Spencer trying to wake me up and their were others in the room. I sat up and took my headphones off. I focused my eyes, seeing all of my friends were in the room, with a freaked out look on there face.

"Hey, why is everyone in here watching me sleep?" I asked.

"We heard you screaming so we came up here, you stopped for a couple minutes and then you started to scream louder and this time you screamed Avril's name. Asking for her to help you, and then you stopped that and screamed stop over and over." Ryan said.

"What were you dreaming?" Blair asked me. I took a deep breath and told them. As I told them what happened they all go faces of horror.

"Wow, umm..I'm a lose for words" Avril said.

"I wonder why Avril was in it and evil too." Brendon said.

"I have no idea, it is probably something much deeper and my mind is trying to get a message through in different ways. I think that one day this week I need to go see someone about all of my dreams and nightmares. But, anywho. What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost time to leave for practice." Chelsea said.

"Ok, well I just have to change my shirt and I will be ready to go." I told them all.

"Ok, when your ready just come down stairs." Avril told me. They all left the room and I changes into a different shirt. I looked at my body and it looked so fucked up. But, it reminds me what I live for everyday. My family and friends.

Sit tight, I'm gonna need you to keep time
Come on just snap, snap, snap your fingers for me
Good, good now we're making some progress
Come on just tap, tap, tap your toes to the beat
And I believe this may call for a proper introduction, and well
Don't you see, I'm the narrator, and this is just the prologue?


__________________________________________________________________________
OK, WELL I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPPIE!!
I AM SUPER HAPPY!!
I FOUND OUT THAT I WON SOMETHING FROM FUELED BY RAMEN!
A BASKETBALL SIGNED BY ANY BAND-----PANIC!
ANY CD------THE ACADEMEY IS...LIMITED EDITION CD
ANY SHIRT------FALL OUT BOY

SO I AM SUPER HAPPY!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story