Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This was a therapeutic chain of events!!

Start talking "a sensationalist"

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 1 review

Jadyn Taylor Ross is the twin sister of George Ryan Ross. She is going out with Spencer Smith A lot of things happen. A funeral, people in the hospital, a wedding, and looking out for family! Wi...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-10 - 2520 words

1Original
To me my family and friends are the best in the world. I would miss them if anything ever happened to them. I felt like most of them are my family because they were always there for me and Ryan when the whole thing with our dad happened. But after I changed, I grabbed my purse and put some things I might need. Like cell phone, meds (I forgot to sat earlier the doc gave me some pain killers and some sleeping pills, which I have not taken yet because I was afraid to go to sleep now.) I also grabbed my stage make-up (As I said earlier that I was the captain of the show choir team, I had a lot to do, I had to come up with make-up ideas, lighting ideas, and I had to get everything ready) and the last thing I grabbed was my pad of paper so I could write things down. Once I had all that I went down the stairs to see everyone sitting around talking. Once I was in their line of sight everyone stopped talking. Great, I did not need them talking about me and my problems.

"So ready to go?" I asked letting the early thoughts of them talking about me just slip away.

"Yea, I was wondering Jade, do you think me and the guys could come to the practice and help put things together?" Ryan asked.

"Yea, that would actually be great. So Blair is going to come with us?"

"Yea she can, but we were thinking. Let her call a friend and see if she can stay with them for a couple days. What do you think?"

"That sounds great. Where is she?" I looked around, not seeing her.

"Well, she is already at a friend's house. We were hoping you would say ok, and if you didn't we were going to tell you she already went. But, she went over to some girl's house name...Stacy." I knew Stacy. She was the only friend of Blair's who knew what happened at home.

"I know her, ok. Well lets get going." I said. I knew we were going to be early, but I wanted to get a start on things, and I wanted to get something to eat on the way. We were all going to be there late. "And maybe on the way there we can get something to eat. Like stop at subway, we all love subway."

"Sure, same driving arrangements?" Spencer asked. We all nodded. So as before Spencer and Ryan in one car, Brendon and Jon in another, and Avril, Chelsea and me in the last car. We drove to subway and we all got our fave subs. After that we got back into the cars and drove to the high school. (Today was Monday, tomorrow I would have to go back to school. We all got today off because of what happened. But, I was not looking forward to go to school because I knew everyone would ask what happened, and I really did not want to talk about it. But, I hated to miss school, so I needed to go tomorrow.

Once at the school we all took our food and things we needed and went inside. We went to the dance room, and no one was there yet, but Chelsea and Avril went to get changed and warm up. The guys and I went to the tech booth and went I got up there the tech guys were there already.

"So, tonight we need to work on lighting and music. Ok Josh?" Josh was the head tech person.

"Yea, here is your head set. Once everyone is here and ready to go, we will go ahead and work on everything."

"Ok, and you have 4 new people to help you this week." I pointed to the guys. "This is Brendon, Jon, my brother Ryan and my boyfriend Spencer." I pointed each of them.

"Ok, cool. I have more help. Two of you can stay up here and the other two can go with Jadyn and help her with anything she needs, she I the brains behind this. Oh and Jadyn who is going to open for you guys?" he asked.

"Well, I don't know, anymore. I was going to ask if anyone wanted to do that today, but it will be hard, maybe we can get someone." I told him.

"Ok"

"Ok, well I am going to go see who is here and do some warm ups with them. Who is staying here and who is going with me?" I asked the guys.

"Well, Ryan and I can go with you and Brendon and Jon can stay her and help Josh." Spencer said.

"Ok, lets go." I said and started towards the dance room. Once we got there, I saw that more people had showed up, there were Liberty, Sara, Hannah, Julie, Jessica, Stacy, John, Corbin, Matt, Tom, Jess, and Mike. I was waiting on a hand full of people. Finally everyone else showed up, Katie, Stephanie, Emily, (who were in the quartet with me) Bree, Christy, Kyle, Sean (who was my dance partner for everything) Dan, Max, Alex, Drake, the other Josh, and the other Jon. Once everyone was there, changed and they did some warm ups, I had everyone come into the auditorium for some news.

"Ok tonight the first practice for the next two weeks that will be long, hard, and down to the point. We need to get everything together. I will be working with lights, music and make-up tonight and tomorrow night. As you can see I am in now way shape or form to dance this week. But I will be ready for next week, unless something else happens. I am sure that you all heard some sort of story of why this happened. I would like to just say right now, my dad went off, and did some bad things. He is put away right now, and can not hurt anyone else. But, right now I just want to focus on the here and now. I would like everyone to warm up their voices and then come back in here. But first I need the first act, not everyone, but the first group act, on the stage right now. I need to go through their songs and then I will want to see your costumes and then I will come up with make-up ideas. Ok" I heard a hand full of yes's, and then everyone went to the places they need to be. I put my head set and waited for the people I needed to be on the stage to be on stage. Spencer and Ryan were still sitting down. I sort of walked off the stage and went down to where the seats were.

"Hey, can one of you go get my stuff in the dance room. Please?" I asked Spencer and Ryan.

"I'll get it for you sis." Ryan said getting up and heading off towards the dance room. Spencer gestured for me to sit next to me. I sat down next to him and he laced my hand with his.

"Now what I love you. I will always be here for you, I hope you know that." He told me.

"Now what cutie pie, I love you too. And I know you will always bee here for me. If you weren't I don't know what I would do with my life." We smiled at each other and kissed. After a couple minutes of us just sitting there holding hands. Everyone I needed came in; the first act was Liberty, Sara, Hannah, and their partners John, Corbin and Matt. They would be doing A Whole New World, in 3 parts. Each couple would get to sing different parts. So I had them go through it with out music, so I could see how it looked. Then we put it to music. As they were going I was talking with Josh about different ideas with the lighting. Because it was a dreamy song, I wanted more pinks and purples. So after we ran through it with music, we put it to lighting and it went perfect. I wrote down everything I needed to remember for that act and then changed the page.

"Ok, well that took 30 minutes, perfect timing. Ok I need the next act please. You guys get a little bit of a break till your next act comes up." They laughed and went into the green room and told the next act to come out. So the next act was Julie and her partner Tom, they were singing another Disney song, Once Upon A Dream from Sleeping Beauty. They had Jessica and Stacy and their partners Jess, and Mike dancing in the background. I had them do the same thing as the other group and with their lighting, I wanted a dark stage and a spot light on Julie to begin with and then on Tom, and then 3 spot lights on all couples as the song finished. It was perfect.

"Ok guys, I have that all written down. I need the next group, please." They nodded and left. The next group was Katie, Liberty, Sara, Hannah, Stephanie, and Emily, and their partners Kyle, John, Corbin, Matt, and Dan. I think they were singing Telephone Hour, from Bye Bye Birdie. It would have to be one of the funnies songs that we were putting on. They wore 50's outfits and did some partner moves. It was a fun song to do and I am sure everyone will love it. So we did the same thing as the other 2 groups and the lighting was going to be light blue background, and some fun colors here and there. I think it went well.

"I think that was great you guys, it will look great when we perform it. I need everyone else in here, Spencer can you get everyone." He nodded and went and got everyone. Once everyone was in the auditorium and seated I made my last announcement. "Ok, I am going to go through the next act and then I want the first act I went through to go into the green room and we will go through make-up. Because I believe not everyone is either in the next act or need to stay, then some of you can go home early. It will take me another 30 minutes to get through the next act. So thank you for everyone who went through today, and I will see you all tomorrow." I waved to the people who were leaving and the others went to the places they needed to be. The people who go to leave were Julie, Jessica, Stacy, Katie, Stephanie, Emily, Tom, Jess, Mike, Kyle, Dan, and Max. That meant that Bree, Christy, Avril, Chelsea, and their partners Alex, Drake, Josh, and Jon. They were singing Hakuna Matata, this was a fun song to do, but also a hard song to do with a big group. But they did it some how. The lighting for this number would be a yellow back ground with fun color flashing through out the song.

"Ok, great job you guys. Ok, well for all of you, who can go home, can go home. See you tomorrow." They all said bye and went to go get their stuff and leave. I went into the green room and there was Liberty, Sara, Hannah, John, Corbin, and Matt. "Ok guys. This will be quick. I just want to see your costumes and see what I can do for make-up with them. Could you get them for me?" they went and got their costumes and came back. The girls were going to wear floor length dresses under saris, they wanted it to look cute, but Indian, and the guys were wearing an Indian style suit.

http://www.kaneesha.com/store.cfm~pid~2943 (girls)
http://www.bachoomal.com/web/jodhpuri.html (boys)

"I have some Bindis that go on your forehead, and I think they will go with your outfits. With the make-up, I will do a somewhat bigger then normal make-up. And with the guys I will use a little bit of eye liner, and some foundation. So, does that sound good?"

http://www.dmi-india.com/gallery/FG4096b.jpg (Bindis)

"Yea it sound great. You always have everything we need."

"Ok, you guys are free to go. Thank you for staying so late. See you tomorrow." They all said good byes, and left to get their stuff and go. I wrote down everything I needed to write down for their make-up ideas. When I was done I sort of walked back to the auditorium and saw that everyone was sitting on the stage waiting for me. "Hey, guys I just have to go tell Josh and the other techs are free to go." I started towards the tech booth.

"Jade, we sent them home already." Brendon said.

"Oh wow, thank you guys. So are we ready to go?" I asked them.

"Yea, I'm so sorry. Let's go home, Avril you can spend the night if you want to." Chelsea said.

"Thanks, I'll call my mom when we get to your house. It makes it easier for me to go just one place, and I'm lucky I already have a change of clothes." Avril said and we all laughed. We got up and headed towards the cars. Spencer was walking with me and we really didn't say much, because I was deep in thought about their up coming week. We had to go through about 11 acts this week and next week. We went through 4 acts today and we had our work cut out for us. Once I got to Avril's Spencer helped me in her car, and kissed me good bye. I told him I would call him in the morning before we all left for school.

Once we got to Chelsea's house we went inside and went to the living room. We sat their talking about a lot of different things. But, after about a half an hour of talking I was falling asleep on the couch. The girls told me to go to bed and they helped me upstairs. I got changed into my PJ's and got my IPod and got into the bed with Chelsea's help. I put my headphones on and turned my IPod on to my special play list and went to sleep. I went to sleep thinking about Spencer and hoping I would not get anymore nightmares. But I was wrong.

Stop stalling, make a name for yourself.
Boy you better put that pen to paper, charm your way out.
If you talk you better walk you better back your shit up
With more than good hooks while you're all under the gun
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ok, well. I do have a funeral coming up. But, I need to get through some things, and I will explain why they will have the funeral after the Show Choir show. I hope everything was good! Review please!!
Sign up to rate and review this story