Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This was a therapeutic chain of events!!

Give us this day our daily dose of faux affliction

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 2 reviews

Jadyn Taylor Ross is the twin sister of George Ryan Ross. She is going out with Spencer Smith A lot of things happen. A funeral, people in the hospital, a wedding, and looking out for family! Wi...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-08 - Updated: 2007-05-09 - 1049 words

0Unrated
~Here is a little fix for the story~

That night I had a nightmare, but it was different. I was not really in physical pain, but I felt scared and in hurt from something. In the nightmare I was running, I was running in the woods that looked like to woods that were behind the school. I was just running and all I heard was the sounds of the woods around me. But I knew someone was running after me. I could feel something. But why could I not hear them. I just kept running and finally saw the football practice field. I knew I was almost out of the woods. So I ran faster. As I ran I got closer and closer and finally I saw the end of the tress and also saw that there were people on the field.
Once I was out of the woods, I fell. I must have tripped. I looked at my feet and they were somewhat bloody. I had not even noticed that I did not have any shoes on. I got up and saw I scrapped my palms and knees really bad. I got up and ran more. This time I was running towards the people. I got close enough to see who they were and stopped. I just stood there and looked. They were all laughing at me. People who I thought loved me, people who I knew loved me, and people I had lost. I just looked at them. I wanted to run away from these people. I started to run around them, but it felt like I could not lift me feet. Like someone super glued them. I just feel to the ground and cries. I just wanted to feel safe, and right now I did not at all.
I woke up from the nightmare in a cold sweat. It was Tuesday and I had to go to school today. I really did not want to go but I knew I had to. I was already behind in work. I need not miss more and not graduate. I got out of the bed with some pain. Went I finally made it out of the bed, I got dressed in come sweat pants, a tank top, and a hoddie. I made it out of the room and down the stairs with out help in about 5 minutes where it would have taken like 2 minutes. But, that is what happens when you are hurt and in a leg brace. Once down stairs I went into the kitchen and saw that no one was ready to go yet. I looked at the clock and it read 6:20am. Wow, I did not notice that it was that early. I needed to be at school at 7:30. It was early, but I was hungry. So I looked around and noticed that they had oatmeal and fruit salad. So I made some oatmeal, a bowl of the fruit salad and a glass of apple juice. I sat down at the table and put my headphones on and played some random music. As I was eating I was thinking about the nightmares I had been having.
They were all so weird. The first one I got, because it was about the night my mom died. The second one was about vampires and one of my best friends, that one I did not get at all. And the third one was about not feeling safe. I got that one because I did not feel completely safe all the times. But, when I was with Ryan and Spencer I felt the safest. But when I was with all of my friends I felt safe too. I finished my food and got up and put it in the sink. And I looked back at the clock and it read 7am. I knew that everyone would be getting ready soon and I needed some fresh air. I hobbled out side, on the way seeing Avril sleeping on the couch, she needed to get up soon to be ready from school. But I got out side and sat on the ground. I got my phone out and called Spencer. I need to talk to someone and he was someone I loved.

~Cell Phone Call~
"Hello?" he answered his phone sounding a little sleepy.
"Morning Hun, did I wake you up?"
"No, I am just not totally woken up."
"Oh, I have been up since 6:20am."
"Why did you wake up so early?"
"I had another nightmare, this one I was running in the woods behind the school. I felt like someone was running after me but I saw and heard no one. I kept running and finally made it out of the woods and then fell. But got up and ran to people on the field and they were laughing at me. It was everyone I loved, thought loved me, and people that I had lost, were there laughing at me. I tried to run away, but it felt like my feet would not move, like someone super glued them, and so I fell to the ground and cried. All I wanted was to feel safe." I told him while on the verge of crying.
"Oh hun, I am so sorry, I wish I could be there to hold you, so you feel safe."
"That's why I love you."
"I love you too."
"Spencer, I have to go. We are getting ready to leave. See you at school."
"Kay sweetie, see you soon."
"Kay hun"
~End Of Cell Phone Call~

I real loved Spencer. He was so nice to me. I had trouble getting up to go back in side. I called Red on my cell, and told her where I was and that I need help getting back up. She laughed and came outside about a minute later. We finished getting ready for school, and left for the place I did not want to go to.

Forgive our sins
Forged at the pulpit with forked tongues selling faux sermons.
'Cause I am a new wave gospel sharp, and you'll be thy witness
So gentlemen, if you're gonna preach, for God sakes preach with conviction!


Sorry I have not updated in a long time.....but I hope you like the filler!
Sign up to rate and review this story