Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sisterly Love

Some Fall Out Boys Meet A Chemical Girl

by GeeDeexx 3 reviews

Now there's more of a crossover between FOB and MCR. And also, somebody unexpected calls with bitter news...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-03-23 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 3138 words

1Funny
This is during My Chem's earlier years, so there shouldn't be any FOB or P!ATD I don't think... But that's okay. Also there shouldn't be a Bob. But that's okay. I don't like Matt...
Ooh, and a while back, I don't think it was in this story... But my older brother got on the computer and made me sound like a prostitute. He wrote 'I own myself. Well, actually, there was this one time...' And then went on. I didn't notice until now, and I'm too lazy to edit. I'm not an f'in prostitute or anything.

-----------------------------

SOME FALL OUT BOYS MEET A CHEMICAL GIRL
THE BUS
10:34 PM
during My Chem's show
- - - -
"Poke her. I dare you." Came a voice.
"That's a sucky dare."
"Why is she asleep on the table-thing, anyway?"
"It's a counter, dumb head."
"Whatever! I just couldn't think of the word!" I opened my eyes slowly, and before I knew it I rolled off the counter.
"Fuck!" I yelled, rubbing my head and sitting up against the cabinets.
"Little Frankie woke up! Whoa, you okay?" I nodded, squinting my eyes open to see Patrick extend a hand down to me. I accepted it, and then stood with his help.
"Yeah, we were going to like totally trash this place but you were here..." Joe said, leaning back in his chair.
"Gee would've beaten the shit out of you. So would Mikey, and Ray, and Bob, and Frank." I said, turning to the counter and pouring myself a cup of coffee.
"Oh, Ray told me to not let you have coffee." Pete said, looking over my shoulder.
"Yeah, well I told Ray to straighten his hair and he didn't do that either. So bleh." I took a sip of the over-sugared, no-creamed coffee and smiled to myself.
"Coffee is a god." I said, smiling.

10:48 PM
seven cups of coffee later
- - - -
"Can I call you Peter Pan?"
"No."
"Howabout... Da Petster."
"No."
"Hmm. PeteyFeetey?"
"No."
"Oh! Yeah, how about... Nope. Forgot it."
"You could make me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, though."
"Yes, I could." I responded to Pete, sticking out my tongue.
"Hey Pat," I said, turning my head to him.
"Yeah?" He asked, looking up from the magazine he was reading.
"Can I call you Patty Cake?"
"Um... No."
"Howabout... Pancake, then? Dunno why."
"No thanks." He said, looking back to his magazine.
"Damn." I said, clapping my hands together. "Oh, hey Joe?" I asked, looking behind the couch to see him on Frankie's bunk, reading a magazine also.
"Huh?" He asked, and I smiled brightly at him.
"Can I call you MoJo?" He sighed slightly.
"No. You can't call me JoJo, or Joanna, or Jo-Fish or anything like that either."
"How about Joe-Zebra?"
"What?" He asked, looking at me as if I were stupid.
"Well, you said Joe-Fish so I said Joe-Zebra." I responded, crossing my arms.
"No. Never, ever, ever again." I smiled brightly and turned to Andy, who was sitting across the table.
"Hey Andy-"
"No, okay? I don't want a nickname, thank you." I pouted and snuggled back into the couch.
"You guys are absolutely no fun." I said, looking to my left to see Pete staring at the TV, to my right Pat was reading a magazine, behind me was Joe falling asleep, and to my left Andy was eating a bagel or something.
"So, did you guys know how cotton candy is-"
"You've already explained how cotton candy is so fluffy." Pete cut in, and I just pouted more and looked at the TV.
My pants started to vibrate.
I almost shouted 'Pete! Pervert!' When I realized it was my cell phone. I pulled it out with some effort, and then flipped it open.
"Hello?" I said quietly, sinking into the couch.
"Hi, is this Elisa Iero?" I didn't recognize the voice.
"Yes. Who is this?"
"This is your adoptive dad." I stood up, almost in shock, but instead cooled off and leaned against a wall.
"How did you get this number and what do you want?" I asked quietly, and Mr. Yeblonski sighed.
"Kien has... Passed away." I took a sharp intake of breath and placed my hand over my mouth.
"Everything cool?" Asked Pete, and I held up a finger to signal 'one minute.'
"How did..." I began, but Mr. Yeblonski cut me off.
"He was cliff jumping, in Hawaii on his spring break for grad school. He just... Jumped into the water, hit his head and never came up." I paused.
"I'm so sorry Mr. Yeblonski. When is the... Funeral?" I asked, picturing Kien- the boy I had grown up with- in my mind.
"It's on Wednesday, noon. You're welcome to come. It's at the usual church." I nodded to myself.
"I will." I said, and then bit my tongue.
"Thank you, Elisa."
"You're welcome Mr. Yeblonski." I said, and then heard the phone disconnect.
"What's up, El?" Pat asked as I fell to a seat next to him.
"Nothing, it's just this kid that I kind of grew up with died. He was cliff jumping."
"That... sucks." Pat said quietly, and I shrugged.
"Yeah, it does. Especially because I just realized now I have to be in Chicago in two days."
- - - -
"You could totally come with us!" Pat said, smiling.
"I dunno, guys, didn't you say you were flying?" I asked, fingering my cell phone in my hands.
"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" Pete asked, and I shrugged slightly.
"I've just never really... Never been on a plane."
"Aww, that's okay! That almost makes it more fun." I looked over at Pete, who had said that.
"Why would that make it fun?"
"Then we can scare you." He said, smirking.
"Oh, jeez. Thanks, PeteyFeetey." I said, glaring up at him.
"Hey, I said not to call me that." I smiled at him then, and he frowned.
"You tell me that you'll scare me- or you actually /do/- then I'll keep calling you PeeteyFeetey 'til I die. Or 'til you die."
"For some reason that was really depressing." Patrick said, and I beamed up at him.
"Don't be depressed!" I said, then jumping up and leaping over the couch. I landed, stumbled, then straightened. "Aha! Ten points!" I congratulated myself, then turning to see that Pete and Pat hadn't even moved. "Stones. Fuckin' stones." I shrugged, then saw one of Pete's prized posessions just atop his head...
- - - -
Mikey beamed at the tour bus. It seemed quiet, considering El had probably finished off two pots of coffee already. He quietly walked up to the steps of the bus, glad that he had escaped from the crowd of fans while the others sacrificed themselves to let him go see his love.
- - - -
I snatched the hat off his head and was just about to run out of the tour bus when it opened, and I was standing next to Mikey.
"Hey, my hat!" Pete said suddenly, jumping up. I leaned forward and kissed Mikey on the lips, then slid out the door.
"If I don't come back in like fifteen minutes I'm probably dead." I said to him, and he smiled at me.
"I'll make sure to kill Pete if that happens." Pete shoved past him and glared at me.
"Gimme the hat." He said, holding out his hand.
"Come get it!" I said, jumping backwards slightly. He took a step forward, and then charged me. "I was in track in seventh and eighth grade, how 'bout you? It's on!" I yelled, smiling and dodging out of the way. "I was a runner!" With that I took off.

I was breathing hard after a while, but Pete kept up. Several times he almost caught me- but I slid away just in time.
"Damn! Gimme the hat.... Please?" I laughed slightly, huffed a bit and turned to face him just as somebody called my name from behind me.
"Ooh, Pete Wentz's chasing Mikey Way's girl!"
"Mikey's girl? That's Frankie Iero's sister, too!"
"He let his best friend date his sister?"
"Wish my sister would let me do that... Her friends are hot..." I turned to see a group of boys and girls. They all looked like MCR fans just by attire- lots of black hoodies with MCR designs. They looked me over for a moment, and I jumped slightly as Pete tried snatching the hat from my grasp.
"Cheater!" I gasped, spinning around and running around the small group of kids. As I was running, I tightened the hat and slid it around my head, letting it push some of my hair- that was pulled back- into my face. I ignored it and kept running to see some party going on- like a post-party. Gerard was there, a little bit on the drunk side, along with the others and a lot of fans. Mikey was there also, I noticed, as a smile perched on my face.
"Aha!" Pete yelled, just enough warning for me to duck down and have him slide past me. "Damn!" He then cursed, and I laughed and ran over to Mikey.
"Mikeeeey!" I yelled, and he turned just in time for me to wrap my arms around him and begin kissing him. A couple people whistled, and I smiled as his alchohol-tinged mouth blended into mine. He leaned back and then leaned forward, his mouth next to my ear.
"I love you," He whispered, and without hesitation I smiled and stared into his eyes.
"I love you... More than you love me." He scrunched his nose up and attacked me with his lips, his hands sliding on my backside. I melted into him, feeling the slight erection in his pants as I did so.
"Hey Mikes... That's my sister's ass your putting your hands on." Frankie said and I laughed as we pulled back from each other. He locked his arm around my waist and I realized that Pete stole his hat from me.
"Pete... You cheater." He stuck out his tongue at me and I sighed, falling into Mikey.
"You can't fall asleep yet," he said quietly to me, and I looked up at him. "I had a little something planned..." he smiled down at me and I smiled back, almost dreamily. It was then- to ruin the moment- that I remembered Kien.
"Oh, damn Mikey... I have to be in Chicago by Wednesday. I forgot to tell you."
"Why?" He asked, and I sighed.
"My... What would he be, step brother or whatever it's called, well, he passed away. I told my adoptive Dad I'd be at the funeral."
"Fuck, that sucks. I wish I could come... Actually," I cut him off before he could say another thing.
"No, you're not coming. You have the show California, remember?" He sighed.
"Yeah, I know."
"I'll only be gone a couple days. And Fall Out Boy offered to take me there." He nodded.
"I guess that's cool... But I'll miss you." He said, smiling and kissing me again.
"Oh! Fuck!" Gerard yelled, pointing at something.
"What?" Frankie asked, and Gerard winked at Mikey and I as he led the others several feet away.
"Ooh, that Gerard thinks he's so tricky." I said as Mikey grabbed my hand lightly and we began walking towards the tour bus.
- - - -
He ran his soft fingers against my skin, and I smiled.
"You seem to like it on the top," I said to him quietly, and he smiled.
"You seem to like the bottom." I nodded slightly, and he smiled.
"I love you," I whispered, kissing his chest slightly.
"Ditto." I glared up at him, and he smiled. "I mean I love you."
"That's more like it..." I whispered quietly, nibbling on his ear lobe gently. There was a banging on the door, and I instantly jumped up.
"Fuck, gotta get my pants on..." I said quietly, sliding on my panties, a bra, and a tight black tanktop that didn't cover my belly all of the way.
"Comin' in, lovers!" Gerard yelled, and I looked around for a moment.
"Hmmm... Mikey, I'm in need of pants..."
"You could stay in those... Damn they're sexy." I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.
"Ooh, boxers!" I said suddenly, picking up a pair of black, silky boxers. I slid them on without a thought just as the boys burst through the door.
"Why are you wearing my boxers?" Asked Gerard, and I blushed slightly.
"They're comfy." He smiled crookedly, and Mikey laughed slightly. "Picking on me again, guys..." I said quietly, but Mikey just slid his arm around my waist.
"Anybody up for a cheesy horror flick?" Asked Gerard, flopping on the couch.
"Ooh! Me!" Mikey and I yelled, and I quickly claimed the floor. Frankie and Ray sighed.
"Nerds." One of them said before falling onto their bunk.
"I'm just going to stay in the middle here and... Float." Bob said, holding up his hands slightly in defense. I laughed slightly and sprawled myself out on the floor as Gerard began the movie.
- - - -
THAT MORNING Tuesday
5:44
- - - -
"Coffee... mmmhmm, cofffeeeeeee..." I said, leaning over my cup. I downed it, then slowly poured myself another one. I stared into it for a moment after I stirred in the sugar, completely entranced.
"El, you've been staring into the coffee for a couple minutes now. Aren't you going to be late?" Asked someone, and I turned to see Ray standing there, arms crossed.
"Mmhmm. Fuck, oh- yeah... F.O.B. should be here soon..." I yawned. "I'm not used to being an insomniac." I smiled slightly and downed the hot coffee, instantly regretting it as my mouth burned. "Hmm. Ouch." I said, then trudged to the door. I slid my shoes on without tying the short, black laces that curved around the converse shoes and yawned once more. "Ooh yeah, forgot the backpack..." I slid the backpack that was lying on the floor on my shoulder. I opened the door to see Joe standing there, half-asleep.
"Oh. Hi." I smiled sleepily.
"The guys made me get out. But I didn't have to. The fuckers..."
"Bye Ray!" I said, turning around and hugging him tightly. "I would say send my love to Mikes, but you probably don't wanna kiss him. So I won't." He smiled slightly, and I stepped out the door. With a slight wave to Ray as he shut the door I fell into the backseat of the car.
"You get the middle... 'Cause you have the smallest ass." Said Joe, and I shrugged.
"I'll be taking that as a compliment, I guess." I sat next to Pete, who was consumed by his phone. "Hello, Petey. Peter Pan. Petester. I mean, Da Petester. PeeteyFeetey." He ignored me. "Is he usually like this, or is he just ignoring me because he hates it when I do that?" Joe smiled and shook my head, then looked at my backpack.
"That's all you brought?" he asked, and I slid the dark blue backpack onto my lap.
"Yep. I'm only staying there for two days."
"Where are you going to sleep?" Pat suddenly asked from the front seat and for a moment I pondered the question.
"Fuck. Forgot that part... Probably at my old house, or I could find an old friend. Maybe a My Chemical Romance fan..." I shrugged. "I'll figure it out. I'm good at that." Pete suddenly laughed, and I looked over at his phone.
"Wow. Pete really did zone out, didn't he?"
"When he's on his phone, sometimes." Andy responded, who kept staring intently at the road in front of him.
"How long's the drive?" I asked after a small silence, and a couple of them answered in a chorused monotone.
"An hour." I sighed.
"Then I'm going to sleep. If I drool, it's not my fault."
- - - -
I awoke, to somebody shaking me slightly. "You sleep like a fucking rock!" I recognized Pete's voice, and then sat up. I shook my head roughly.
"Whoo, I got my energy back. You actually let me sleep across both of you?" I asked as I came out of the car, to see Joe shrug.
"I got your feet. He head to deal with your head." I laughed and Pete glared at me, so I stopped and then just giggled quietly.
- - - -
"Ooh! I get to sit next to PeteyFeetey!" Pete glared at me as he sat down near a window.
"Wait, you want to sit next to him?" Pat asked as he sat next to me.
"He has the most confortable shoulder. No offense, or anything."
"No offense taken." Pat said, leaning back in his chair.
"Hey look, we're going to crash into a building." Pete said, again in his monotone.
"Very funny Pete. First of all, we're not even moving...
"You said you were going to scare me, and you tried to, and you failed." I responded, sighing.
"Damn. I'm just tired. You know, I don't usually get tired." I smiled brightly.
"I'm only tired right when I get up. But a couple cups of coffee and about an hour later and like... I don't know. Like a bouncy ball... On high."
"I can agree on that. Last night, when you stole my hat, you were whizzing around like a maniac. By the way, my hat is mad at you."
"Oh really, your hat is mad at me?" I asked, sliding to the edge of the seat and pressing my knees against the seats in front of us.
"Yes. She is mad."
"A she, huh? Ooh, formed a relationship?"
"Yeah, Pete jacks off to his hat." Pat said quietly, and I began laughing.
"Shut up, 'Trick."
"You're not denying it." I said to him, nudging his elbow gently.
"If I jacked off to my hat you put it on your head the other night."
"Oh, God. You don't really, do you?" I looked up at him hopefully, but he just smiled and lowered his hat to cover his slowly-lowering eyes. I leaned back in the seat myself, letting out a puff of air.
- - - -
I awoke lying across the two men surrounding me.
"This is... uncomfortable." I said quietly, but didn't move.
"You're a good TV tray." Pat said, and I opened my eyes.
"Ooh, helloey Patty Cake." I said with a smile, looking up at him. I shifted my arm on Pat's left armrest, then sighed.
"Could you guys move your feet?" I asked, and Pat looked at me like I was crazy. "I want to lay on the floor."
"I don't think you're supposed to lay on the floor." Joe said, and I yawned.
"Move your feet or I'm sleeping on them." With that remark I rolled to the floor with a soft thump and used their ankles and feet to keep me from rolling away.
- - - -
"El, wake up. El! We're there!" Sweet home, Chicago...
Sign up to rate and review this story