Categories > Anime/Manga > Hellsing > Mirror Images

Sir Integral

by SilverNocturne 0 reviews

TBHellsing fusion,vol8AU.Alucard's thoughts on Integral,the war,and his possible future.

Category: Hellsing - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama - Characters: Alucard - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2006-12-22 - Updated: 2006-12-23 - 233 words

0Unrated
A/N-It was going around in my head for quite some time, so I just had to write it!

Disclaimer: I don't own Hellsing, nor Trinity Blood, so no suing, please ^-^*

Chapter 1 - Sir Integral

So many centuries have passed, but I still remember her. My master, my Integral my love.
They say, that the pain lessens with time, but I digress.
It hurts as much, if not more, as on that day when you left me, left me alone, to my darkness and insanity, taking with you what was left of my black heart. One word, that was all that would have taken to save you, to save the two of us.
In the end you loved your humanity much more than you loved me, if you even felt something, anything for me at all.
At first I hated you, but with time that passed as well and the numbness set on. Blood and carnage lost their meaning as well.
Without you, your courage, your pride, your ruthlessness I simply couldn't exist, so I started looking for them in others. Oh how many have I seen, but all of them lacked something crucial of yours.

A/N-PS. English is not my first language, so sorry if it's a little stiff.


Hope you like it. I'll have the second chapter up as soon as I can. Till then tell me what you think, please^-^!
Sign up to rate and review this story