Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Romanced Love

The kiss

by xoxodancingirlxo 0 reviews

Read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-25 - 362 words

0Unrated
As soon as she got home she went to check the clock. 5:15. 'Damn' she thought. She decided on the car ride home not to tell Margo. She watched TV to pass the time. She was flipping through the channels for 15 minutes passing sports, comedies, soap operas, cartoons and many others. She had finally decided on Friend. It was the first episode, and in Jessie's opinion, the best. It passed the time quickly and before she knew it, it was six o'clock.

She picked up her cell phone and went to her contact list. She scrolled down to Bob and hesitated before she pressed 'send'. 'What if it was just a prank' she thought. 'Whatever, might as well take a risk.' She pressed send and it started to ring while she waited for someone to answer. "Hello?" asked a man on the other side of the line. "Hi, I'm Jessie. I'm looking for Bob Bryar." "sure, hold on" said the man "BOBB!!!" Jessie heard the man scream "PHONE!!!"

Bob picked up the phone. "Hello?" he asked. "Um... hi. Its me, Jessie, the girl from the super market." she said shyly. "OHHHHHH, hi. I bet your wondering why I asked you to call." he said. "Yeah" "Okay, well since you told me you and your daughter have never been to a concert I talked to the guys. They said that it would be okay if I gave you tickets to our next show and backstage passes. Do you think you and Margo would like to come?" he said. "OH MY GOD! YES! I WOULD LOVE TO! AND I KNOW MARGO WOULD TO!!" she screamed into the phone. "Well okay. The next show is tomorrow at 5:30 PM at the beach." "Wait. Where do I get the tickets and backstage passed?" She asked him. He paused and thought for a moment. "How about we meet for coffee tomorrow? At around 11 at the nearest coffee shop?" he finally came up with his answer. "Sure. That would be great. So ill meet you tomorrow at Starbucks. Bye." said Jessie. "Bye" and the line went dead. Wow was the only thought that was in her head at the moment.
Sign up to rate and review this story