Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Romanced Love

The kiss for real

by xoxodancingirlxo 0 reviews

Read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-25 - 329 words

0Unrated
I was sleeping in my bed when I heard my alarm go off. It was 10 which meant I had an hour to get ready to go meet Bob. I got up and took a quick shower. As soon as I got out I dried my hair and got dressed. I had on black skinny leg jeans and an 'Iron Maiden' tee shirt. Yes even though I was thirty I acted like a 20-year-old. I was still in great shape and loved Rock music. No one was ever going to change that.

I walked into Margo's room to find her asleep. I didn't want to wake her so I left a note:

Margo,

Went to pick up some coffee at Starbucks and run some airings. I'll be back around 12.

Love,
Mom

After that I left and started to walk to Starbucks. It was about a 10 minute walk but I didn't mind because it was a nice day out. I walked into Starbucks and saw Bob. He saw me and said "Hey". "Hey. What's up?" I asked. "Nothing really. Here." he said handing an envelope to me. "I really cant thank you enough for this. I am so excited." I said. "It's okay. You said you wanted to see a concert so I got you tickets. All the guys are looking forward to meeting you and Margo." "Im excited to meet them. I still have to tell Margo." We sat there talking for about an hour when I realized that he started to lean in to kiss me. Of course, him being the man of my dreams, I went in to kiss him back. We parted and all I could say and think was "wow, so what does this mean?" I asked. "Um... I don't know." I looked at the clock and realized the time. 11:58. "I got to go, Bye" I said. "Bye" he said and then kissed me on the cheek. I left as the happiest person in the world.
Sign up to rate and review this story