Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Hate You, Gorgeous.

Chapter 15: Patrick's Party - Part 2

by Dancemandydance 4 reviews

OoOoO Anger

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-25 - Updated: 2007-03-25 - 1107 words

0Unrated
-Pete's POV-

"Pete?" I hear Patrick call from the hallway.
"Hey," I whimper when he walks into the bathroom. "I'm sorry about your party. I really fucked it up."
"No, actually Brendon and Amy fucked it up. You didn't do anything."
"Care to drive over to Gabe and Eden's and tell her that for me? "
"Did you guys fight more?" he asks, kneeling down and putting his hand on my shoulder. I just nod. "I'm sure it will be fine. She's just fragile right now. I'll drive you over there. You're in no shape to drive, but you need to see her." I nod again.
"Let me drive him," suggests Gabe. "I was gonna go home soon, anyways, and its your party Patrick." Patrick nods and Gabe takes my arm and leads me to his car. When we get to his house I run upstairs to Eden's room.
"E?" I say softly, knocking on the door.
"Go away, Pete." Her voice sounds so full of hurt, I can't help it when tears start to fall down my cheeks.
"Please let me in baby. I'm sorry."
"I'm sure you are," she says sarcastically.
"Eden," I say in a low voice. I can feel myself getting angry again. Why is she so pissed at me? She knows how I get - she should be over it by now. "Let me in." I bang on the door, heavier and heavier with each bang. I'm about to bang again but she opens the door.
"I'd really like to get to sleep so if you could STOP doing that, it would be great," she yells. I am so furious with her but I can't help look her up and down. All she's wearing are bright teal lace panties and a matching camisole. Her hair is in lose curls and her make up is off - she looks beautiful. I stare at her.
"What the fuck are you staring at? It's not like you haven't seen it before. Goodnight," she starts to slam the door but I stop it with my hand. I rush into her room, slamming the door behind me, and scoop her up in my arm. I stare into her eyes for a second and then kiss her passionately. She protests, hitting my shoulders, but I don't stop. I kiss her deeper, pushing her up against the wall. She parts from my lips with a gasps and slaps my cheek and stares at me for a second. Then something completely unexpected - she kisses me back - deeper and more passionate than she ever has before. I gasp against her lips and she moans against mine, biting me and actually drawing a bit of blood. She parts from my lips again and then returns, sucking on my bloody lip. I almost collapse against her - the passion to much for me to bear - but I throw my arms out against the wall and catch myself. She slides her hands up the back of my shirt and pushes me against her, our crotches grinding against each other. I thought this morning was hot, but make-up sex is so much better. She takes her hands out from behind me and grabs my head, pulling my lips down on top of hers again.
"I'm so sorry, baby," I whisper against her lips.
"Shut up," she growls.
"What?"
"Shut up and fuck me, Wentz." I've never seen this side of her before...what's gotten into her. Oh well, I'm not one to turn a beautiful woman down - especially one that I love. I nod and pull her away from the wall and slam her on the bed. I crawl on top of her and she takes all the strength she can muster and flips me over, climbing on top of me and taking charge.

-Eden's POV-

I don't know what's gotten into me. He just looked so gorgeous when he came to my door tonight and when he started kissing me the way he did - so passionate - I couldn't control myself. All the anger I had inside me turned to hot, steamy passion. I'm pretty sure he likes this just as much as I do because I've never seen him get so hard before - swear he almost popped out of his jeans when I began to suck his lip.
He's wearing a button down shirt so after I straddle him, I begin to slowly unbutton his shirt, kissing every inch of exposed skin, driving him insane underneath me.
"God, Eden...please. Stop teasing me." I'm gonna tease him all I want. I just smile and keep going. Once his shirt is off I kiss up his chest again until I get to his lips. He grabs the back of my head and kisses me hard, our tongue battling. I begin to grind against him, but he stops me by grabbing my hips. "I'm not going to last if you keep doing that," he says seductively. He basically rips the camisole off my body and then sits up, kissing every inch of my breasts. I gasp, taking a deep breath and leaning back as he explores my body with his tongue. Soon he has us flipped back over - he's in control again. He pulls off my panties and I undo his jeans and pull them and his boxer-briefs off. Soon he's inside me, pumping away like mad. Gabe is home, so we shouldn't be loud, but we can't help it - its just too much. He gasps and moans, thrusting harder and harder each time. He's going so hard it almost hurts, but I don't care. I reach behind me and grab the bedpost. He supports himself with one hand and caresses up and down the side of my body with the other, kissing me every once in a while between his moans.
"I can't take it anymore," he gasps before releasing himself into me. I wrap my legs around his waist and push him all the way inside me as I orgasm, screaming his name. He rests on me for a couple of seconds, catching his breath, before turning over and laying beside me. "I'm so..." he tries to say, but my finger stops him.
"It's okay. Me too."
"I think we should fight more often though," he giggles, pulling into him. "That was the best fucking sex ever. I mean like...ever. Seriously, I've never gotten off like that before."
"Mmmm hmmm," I sigh. "We should schedule fights just so we can have make-up sex like that." He giggles and kisses my head and then we drift off to sleep because that was quite a workout we just had.
Sign up to rate and review this story