Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Holiday Season... But Not Everyone's in the Holiday Spirit

Chapter 24 Part 3

by Nic 3 reviews

Thanks for the reveiws everyone. i got an interesting review from someone about my last chapter and i think i should point out now that my fictions are just a little fun for me when i'm bored. i kn...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-26 - Updated: 2007-03-26 - 889 words

0Unrated
"Your right." I said softly and quietly. He looked at me confused. I sighed sliding down the door to sit on the floor head in my hands tears starting to fall. "Your right about everything, I'm a mess." I said my voice a little muffled from having my heads in my hands. I felt Benji sit down next to me putting his arms around me, he seemed a little tense at first probably expecting my to push him away but after he seem that I wasn't going to the relaxed more and pulled me closer to him. "I'm sorry for being a botch to you and everyone else for that matter. I'm so fucked up. That's my way of dealing with all my shit I bottle everything up and then put on my cold hearted bitch tough girl act to hide all the hurt pain and fear I'm going through. You have no idea what it's like everyday I'm waking up with those memories and I'm scared and I'm not dealing with it. I thought I was but it's still there in the back of my mind all the time." I said sobbing. Benji pulled me into a hug.

"Shh I know its ok we're all hearing for you and I know I screwed up bad before but I'm here for you now and I'm not going anywhere. Anything you need I'm here for you. You will get through this, I promise."

"It's so hard, it's not the physical abuse because that heals and gets better then eventually goes away but it's the metal abuse all the time nagging at the back of my mind. Especially now that he's out he could be anywhere waiting for me..." I trailed off.

"Don't worry nothings going to happen to you now I'm here if I can help it." He said rubbing my back. "Come on you need some sleep." He said standing up then helping me up too. I nodded feeling very exhausted, I just let him lead me into his room. He pulled back the covers of his bed for me to get in which I did then he covered me up. He walked round the other side but instead of getting in too he went to leave.

"Where are you going?" I asked sleepily.

"I erm... I just thought..." he stuttered pointing towards the door.

"Don't be silly I'm not going to kick you out of you own bed, get in." I said rolling over and pulling back the covers on the other side of the bed for him to get in. he seemed to think about it for a second then gave up and got in. when he got in he said a quiet goodnight and I was sleep soon after that.




The next morning when I woke up I was still in a great deal of pain my rib where so painful I really did need to go to the hospital or the doctors about them, my headache was still present and my right cheek bone was throbbing I most likely have a black eye. I rolled over to find Benji awake and smiling at me.

"How long have you been awake?" I smiled stretching but wincing as it put pressure on my ribs.

"Not long. He smiled guiltily. I gave him a 'really? I don't believe you' look. "Ok a while now." He smiled shyly this time. He was quiet for a moment. "So how are you feeling today?" he asked breaking the silence making me look up at him again.

"Better but still sore, I really do have to do something about my ribs." I said.

"Ok I'll take you the hospital later." He said.

"Ok but I'll have to go home first to clean myself up a bit, make myself look a little more presentable, hide this." I said pointing to the huge black, blue and purple bruise on my cheekbone. He nodded understandingly.

"You want anything to eat?" he asked.

"No thanks but a cup of coffee wouldn't go a miss." I smiled.

"K one coffee coming right up." he smiled then went downstairs to make the coffee. I lay there for a little longer then decided to go down to the kitchen to Benji. When I got down there the coffee was almost ready I sat at the breakfast bar waiting. We'd just sat down with our drinks when Sarah came downstairs.

"OH. My. God. Have I just walked into the twilight zone..." she said from behind me she hadn't seen the state of me yet. "Holy shit Soph what happened to you?" she said seriously now as she walked round and seen me.

"Bumped into Jake last night." I said simply not wanting to discuss it further.

"And he did this to you." she said looking and me concern and worried. I just nodded. "Are you ok? Have you been to the hospital or doctors? Did you report him?" she said trailing off all the questions.

"Sarah no offence but can we talk about this later please I really don't feel up to it." I said she nodded understandingly then left the room. "I'm going to go back over mine and get ready, come get me in about half and hour?" I asked and he nodded. "Thanks." I smiled then left.
Sign up to rate and review this story