Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Kroger Boy

"A Friendly Hand To Hold Onto"

by rocky_horror 0 reviews

Frankie has never met anyone who cared as much as Gerard does. Never a stranger that opens his door to this small broken boy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-03-27 - Updated: 2007-03-27 - 211 words

0Unrated
*
I drove down the Highway and noticed that the stranger in my car wasn't talking.
"Um... I feel rude for just now asking but uh... what's your name?" I asked. He turned to look at me.
"Frankie. Iero." He answered. I smiled.
"I'm Gerard." I answered. There was a silence and he looked away. "So um... where do you live?"
"Parkway Avenue. Down Cory Road and in Gateway Trailer Park. Hell hole New Jersey." He answered. I laughed. We drove down not talking much. A few words here and there. Then finally we got to Gateway Trailer Park and he showed mw his house. There was screaming coming from inside. Vulgarities were being shouted by a man inside. Frankie sighed and it seemed as if he were about to cry.
"Um... look I know you don't know me well, but if you want to go too my place for a little while instead of coming here you are welcome to. I'm sure after today you don't need this adding to it." I said. He bit his lip and looked at me.
"You would do that I mean I'm a...stranger." He said. I nodded. "Well, if it's okay with you, thank you." I smiled and we went back to my place.
*
Sign up to rate and review this story