Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Kroger Boy

"Sparks"

by rocky_horror 3 reviews

They are hitting something off. Sparks are flying and they are both feeling something... what does all this mean?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-03-30 - Updated: 2007-03-30 - 714 words

0Unrated
*
Frankie came in looking around my house. He looked at the various paintings around my living room. He traveled over to one above my TV.
"Yeah I love art as you can tell.' I looked over at him. "That's Van Gogh "'Starry-"
"'Starry Starry Night'." He finished. I smiled.
"You know art?" I asked.
"Well, some. I like this one in particular. Vincent Van Gogh's a cool guy." He said. I laughed.
"I like to draw and paint. I have a lot of cartoons I've done." I said.
"Really?"
"Yeah come here in my office and I'll show you." I said. He followed me to my office and I showed him my cartoons. Explaining to him each character and the story of the character.
"That's really cool. Wow, you're good." He complimented. I blushed.
"Well, my son loves them; I have let him color a few of them." I said.
"You have a son?" He asked.
"Yeah his name is Aiden; the best thing in my life." I said. Frankie smiled and I showed him some drawing that Aiden had colored. Frankie laughed.
"Your son sounds cute." He said. Suddenly I felt something spark inside me. As if Frankie saying that was destiny. I smiled.
"He is." I said. There was another silence as we looked at each other and there went that spark again. "Um... are you hungry I can make some dinner." I offered.
"Um... sure." He said. I smiled and we went to the kitchen.
Frankie and I sat at the kitchen table eating a meal I had prepared.
"I hope you like it... it's vegetarian that's all I cook." I explained. He scarfed down the meal in front of him.
"This is vegetarian. It's so good!" He exclaimed. I smiled.
"Thank You." I said.
"So um... I take it you aren't very popular in school are you?" I asked.
"Huh?" He responded.
"Well you got the crap kicked out of you apparently those kids didn't like you very much." I explained.
"Oh." He said. "no I only have one friend at school actually my only other friend doesn't live in this town."
"Oh sorry. Who is your friend at school?" I asked. He took a bite of his dinner.
"Mikey Way." He answered. I choked on my bite.
"At's my brov-er." I said mouth crammed with food.
"Really, he is my best friend." Frankie exclaimed.
"Yeah my baby brother." I said. He laughed at the irony.
"So anyway why don't you have friends besides Mikey?" I asked.
"well um... you see um... I um..." He stuttered.
"Just tell me trust me I was worse then you in high school." I said.
"I bet not." He said. I looked at him in protest.
"Just... tell me." I said. He sighed.
"Well I will if you first tell me why you weren't popular." He negotiated. I sighed.
"Fine." I said. "See, I was ' the fag that knocked up the whore' a rather unique stereotype invented specially for me." I said.
"Wait... when you say 'the fag' what do you-"
"I am really gay." I answered. Another spark.
"Well um I am the same except for the knocking up part." He said.
"You really are gay?" I asked. He nodded.
"Nothing to be ashamed of and I am happy to find someone else... like me." I said. He smiled.
"So you got any... boyfriends?" I asked. He shook his head.
"Haven't found anyone special... I am just worried that when I do-"
"They'll be straight." I finished. He nodded. "Been there done that."
"So what about the knock up?" He asked.
"That's for another day." I declined. We finished our dinner and I took the plates to the sink.
"Can you bring those pots to me?" I asked.
"Sure." He said. He picked up the pots and brought them to the sink but on his journey he tripped and dropped everything. He looked at the mess he made as I rushed to help and he started to cry.
"Frankie?" I asked. "It's okay." I rached my hand up and he flinched. Suddenly I knew hwat it was and I felt something tug at me telling me to do what I did. Held Frankie as he cried into my chest. The sparks went Crazy
Sign up to rate and review this story