Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Frustration

Who are you kidding?

by BurlesqueQueen 5 reviews

Someone is in denial.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-28 - Updated: 2007-03-28 - 1189 words

2Hot

Ryan was currently in the midst of the most uncomfortable car journey he had ever experienced. His hands clutched the steering wheel so tight, his knuckles were white.

"Where did you say you moved here from?" Kennedy purred from the passenger seat beside him.

"Um, Oklahoma was the last place I lived," he stuttered out glancing sidelong at her.

She sat sideways in the chair, her legs crossed, and her skirt riding high on her thighs. Her upper body leant towards him, giving him that unobstructed view down her shirt again.

"Did you have a girlfriend in Oklahoma?" she leaned closer to him, running a finger down his bare forearm.

He shivered slightly at the contact and gulped. "N..no."

"Well, I don't know why not. But I guess that's lucky for me," she whispered as her hand moved from his arm to rest on his thigh.

His leg jerked involuntarily and he quickly cast his eyes downward, checking the progress of that hand. It lay still on his leg, and he sighed in relief.

"Hey, why so jumpy?" Kennedy breathed, so close now she was almost in his lap.

"I, uh, you just, um, startled me a little," he mumbled, biting down hard on his lip.

She giggled from the seat beside him. "Don't worry, I don't bite."

He forced a small laugh, keeping his eyes firmly on the road. He had never been so relieved to see the lights for Pizza Hut in his life.



"Don't you think that was a little mean making Ryan give Kennedy a ride?" Audrey giggled in the passenger seat of Brendon's car.

Brendon chuckled. "He's a teenage guy. How can it be mean to give him a shot at the biggest slut in school?"

Audrey slapped his arm. "She's really not as bad as you make out you know. A lot of it is front with her. And I think she kinda likes him," Audrey admitted with a shrug.

"Sure, Audrey. She was screwing another guy at the same time she was screwing Spencer, and she's not a slut. Ok, then," Brendon answered wryly.

"Spencer didn't care," Audrey reminded him.

"Yeah, well, Spencer's a slut too," he conceded with a laugh as he pulled into the parking lot of Pizza Hut.



Ryan felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to find Brendon sliding into the booth beside him.

"Kennedy, Audrey wants you in the bathroom," Brendon told her with a smirk.

"Chicks man," he rolled his eyes at Ryan. Ryan nodded in agreement.

"So, did you get the full Kennedy come-on?" Brendon asked eagerly.

"Pretty much. She scares the hell outta me," he admitted with a concerned expression. He studied his menu carefully.

"Well, look on the bright side. She's a guaranteed lay and she's best friends with Audrey. So at least while they yack about lipstick and clothes, we get to talk about music and shit," Brendon threw him a huge smile.

Ryan glanced up from his menu. He felt his stomach turn over under the glare of Brendon's perfect, white-toothed grin. He knew which part of that prospect appealed more to him.

His mind raced ahead of him. Kennedy was pretty and she did have a nice body. And her tits. Well, any red-blooded male would appreciate them, right? He frowned to himself.

"Yes, Ryan. ANY red-blooded male. Which includes you," he lectured inside his own head.

And he was a teenager and he was hormonal and he needed to get laid to get these thoughts of Brendon out of his head, once and for all. He had been with girls before. He had liked it.

"And you'll like it again. With Kennedy," the lecture continued.

He chose to ignore the other nagging thought that told him he would do anything to spend more time with Brendon.



Brendon threw Ryan a wink from the other car as they pulled into a darkened clearing in the woods. Several other cars were parked, lights off, their occupants too busy to pay attention to who was coming and going.

Ryan had definitely warmed up to Kennedy while they ate. And at one point, Brendon was sure he was even flirting with her. All he had needed was a little encouragement.

Audrey's fingers slid behind his neck, into his hair and she pulled him towards her. Their lips met in an urgent kiss. Brendon's hands went immediately to the thighs that had been driving him to distraction all day long, sliding up and under her skirt.

"Hey, wait a minute," Audrey broke the kiss to protest.

"What?" Brendon tried to keep the annoyance from his voice. She was not going to tease him all day long then turn frosty on him now.

She grinned at him, before climbing over the chair and into the back seat.

"It's more comfortable back here," she smiled seductively and curled her finger invitingly to him.

He didn't hesitate before scrambling over the seats to join her.



Ryan was painfully aware that he was staring. He could see into the car next to them if he looked hard enough. His eyes were becoming accustomed to the dark.

He saw Brendon kissing Audrey before she climbed into the backseat. And now he could see her straddling his lap in the backseat, shedding their clothes rapidly.

"Oh, God, stop looking," he thought again and again.

"Ryan?" his attention was pulled back to his own car and he looked down at Kennedy. She was looking at him expectantly, waiting for an answer to a question he hadn't heard.

"Huh?" he muttered, startled.

His eyes flickered back to the window, over Kennedy's shoulder. Brendon's head was turned slightly in his direction as Audrey worked at his neck with her mouth. His eyes opened suddenly and Ryan felt his face redden. Shit, what if he had seen him staring.

"Ryan?" Kennedy asked again. He had missed what she said. Again.

He did the only thing he could think of to shut her up and to hide his embarrassment. He pulled her against him and kissed her.



Brendon felt a groan escape his lips as Audrey slid down his body, onto her knees on the floor of the car. She took him in her mouth and expertly started teasing him with her tongue. He slid down in the seat, his head lolling to the side.

He glanced across at the other car. He could have sworn he had seen Ryan looking at him earlier. But it was dark and it was difficult to be sure. He scrunched up his eyes a little, and as they adjusted to the dark, he could faintly see Ryan, with Kennedy perched on top of him. Both their shirts had been discarded. Brendon stared for a few minutes, taking the sight in.

He snapped his head back suddenly with a gasp. He realised that the bare chest he had been staring at wasn't Kennedy's.

He turned his attention back to Audrey, tangling his fists in her hair and thrusting slightly at her.

He didn't close his eyes again.

Because he was scared of who's face he would see.
Sign up to rate and review this story